Crime Gunman enters Catholic store; rapes and murders women (UPDATE: he's caught - and a right-wing POS)

Can you link me some studies on brain response and mystical experiences?

The Doors of Perception and Heaven & Hell, both by Aldous Huxley, are good places to start.

Also, Hallucinogens: A New Conciousness Reader.

Don't read on if you don't want your blood to boil further

Thomas Bruce of Imperial, Missouri, was arrested Wednesday and charged in Monday's attack at a Catholic Supply store in Ballwin and was reportedly a pastor at Calvary Chapel of Cape Girardeau from about 2003 into 2007.

Bruce was charged with 17 criminal counts including first-degree murder, three counts of sodomy and three counts of kidnapping,

Sodomy... Those poor women. Fuck this horribly evil man and may he burn in the worst pit of hell. A former pastor.

If it helps ease your mind, "sodomy" doesn't means what it would typically imply.

566.060. 1. A person commits the offense of sodomy in the first degree if he or she has deviate sexual intercourse with another person who is incapacitated, incapable of consent, or lacks the capacity to consent, or by the use of forcible compulsion. Forcible compulsion includes the use of a substance administered without a victim's knowledge or consent which renders the victim physically or mentally impaired so as to be incapable of making an informed consent to sexual intercourse.
(3) "Deviate sexual intercourse", any act involving the genitals of one person and the hand, mouth, tongue, or anus of another person or a sexual act involving the penetration, however slight, of the penis, female genitalia, or the anus by a finger, instrument or object done for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of any person or for the purpose of terrorizing the victim;

It basically just means sexual assault that isn't traditional intercourse. It doesn't necessarily means they were sodomized.

6??? 2... 3-4 if I was drunk. She’ll be 4-6 with the racist curve..

Ok, calling me out I see. Worst case, she she is a 5 and bumped to a 7 for her overt and confident racism. I still stand by my original rating though. She's thin and has nice hair. That is sadly, harder to come by these days than you would think.

If it helps ease your mind, "sodomy" doesn't means what it would typically imply.

It basically just means sexual assault that isn't traditional intercourse. It doesn't necessarily means they were sodomized.
tenor.gif

Naaah, he just has to repent, then blamo!! Harps and clouds with big J for him or zer.

I don't think that is how theology claims it works!

*flips through the script a few times*

Nope, not the idea outside of sardonic internet arguments.

Related to the thread - there is something to be said about a loner, super-tuf-indepdent dude, who spent his whole life lying about being a somebody and hating everybody would go from an endlessly recognizable loser to a rapist and murdered.

He spent a lot of time and effort dedicating his life to ideas that were awful, in that he might finally act out his awful desires upon the innocent.

If we started threads on every liberal crime the forum would be shut down due to denial of service.

So he likes forced sex acts does he? Good news for him.

What do you gain from saying he's right winged? How is that relevant? I will admit I didn't read any of the op...

One question. Is there proof that he was a pastor or just linkedin claims? Last time I checked some of the stuff online was false or unconfirmed

What do you gain from saying he's right winged? How is that relevant? I will admit I didn't read any of the op...
This forum loves to jerk off when an Islamic followe does something, so people tend to shove it back down their throats. (There was a thread of people defending the Charlottesville murderer, they were also saying that there was only one example of a right winger being violent, compared to the millions of left examples).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back