Social Alabama Mayor Kills Self After Right-Wing Blog Outs His Cross-Dressing

You don't think the left makes it their mission to ruin peoples lives, often with lies?
Many of the attempts to cancel somebody were indeed an attempt to ruin that person's life. I'm not going to say there isn't truths behind some of these, but look at amount of bullshit also

The fact that the migrants were only there for 44 hours tells you everything you need to know. They couldn’t wait to get rid of them.

They got rid of the migrants and dumped all of their leftover food and old clothes on them, as well … what great people!

Once again, you are just projecting your own feelings onto the people, still waiting for that evidence of any of it by the way. Do you think that the residents of martha vineyard had any say of where the migrants went? If the answer is yes, then you are a certified moron.

You don't think the left makes it their mission to ruin peoples lives, often with lies?

Not really no. The left fights for things like equal treatment for minority groups. All the right seems to stand for these days is hatred towards those minority groups and nothing else.

Once again, you are just projecting your own feelings onto the people, still waiting for that evidence of any of it by the way. Do you think that the residents of martha vineyard had any say of where the migrants went? If the answer is yes, then you are a certified moron.

They didn’t offer the migrants a bed to sleep in or allow them to stay in their homes.

They didn’t offer them sanctuary at all.

You are a complete mid-wit if you think giving them hand-me-downs and leftovers is enough to solve the plight of poor migrants.

" Copeland, who owns a local grocery store, wrote about watching women in-store security cameras and saving the videos for this "private collection."

Imagine how many skeletons he has in his closet...

Not really no. The left fights for things like equal treatment for minority groups. All the right seems to stand for these days is hatred towards those minority groups and nothing else.
Having an odd kink shouldn't lead to protection by the ACLU. This gentleman wasn't in a minority group.

They didn’t offer the migrants a bed to sleep in or allow them to stay in their homes.

They didn’t offer them sanctuary at all.

You are a complete mid-wit if you think giving them hand-me-downs and leftovers is enough to solve the plight of poor migrants.

So to avoid being called hypocrites they had to let them into their literal homes?

This was an epic conservative fail. They ended up looking like garbage, and Democrats came out looking damned good.

And the fact they were moved along in two days? Blame the conservative governor (for doing the right thing). The GOP sent them to the wrong place and they were legally required to report elsewhere.

You are grasping at straws hard here

Transvestites are the oldest form of fetishists, and one of the most common. It's what 99% of 'trans' women are - men with a fetish for dressing up as women.

The fact that the migrants were only there for 44 hours tells you everything you need to know. They couldn’t wait to get rid of them.

They got rid of the migrants and dumped all of their leftover food and old clothes on them, as well … what great people!
You just keep moving the goal posts until you finally get it right. Well done , it has been amusing to read.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and guess he killed himself for reasons other than some humiliating pictures. Perhaps that was the tip of the iceberg, and he saw what was coming down the road, now that he had been zeroed in on.

Not impossible, but it seems like quite the overreaction.

Idk. Says he's from a town of 5k people.

Having grown up in a tiny ass town myself, literally everybody in the area knows the guy and his family. And there is about a 10,000% chance nearly all of them are bigots lol.

I mean, they are weird and very irresponsible for how they go after certain groups in society because of how self loathing they are themselves. But...this is very tragic. From the death of this person, to the effects it undoubtedly has on his family and friends...to the shitbags who outed him. All around a no win and sad.
Woah hold on. You're not a shit bag for outing him if he pretends to be against this stuff and holds public office. It's a tragedy but if he's standing on stage being all anti trans and shit he deserved the outing.

i hardly think religion is to blame for this guys hypocrisy... he had all kinds of avenues available to him besides publicly claiming and preaching one way of life while living an entirely different one....
Religion is the main reason we’re so prudish and judgmental, and it’s why people like this hide in shame. I didn’t see where this guy was preaching anything or pushing any anti-gay laws or anything. If I missed that, then yeah, he was a hypocrite. Which I suppose he’d almost have to be to get elected in the party of religious conservatives.

Woah hold on. You're not a shit bag for outing him if he pretends to be against this stuff and holds public office. It's a tragedy but if he's standing on stage being all anti trans and shit he deserved the outing.
Was he outed for being publicly anti trans?

Was he outed for being publicly anti trans?
No idea. I have hardly read the article. I'm being quite lazy and probably deserve a smack around if I'm caught talking that shit but this was framed as against beleifs

Sad stuff, but looks like buddy may have had a few more things to answer to than just mascara and dress up.

So to avoid being called hypocrites they had to let them into their literal homes?

This was an epic conservative fail. They ended up looking like garbage, and Democrats came out looking damned good.

Yeah, that's what happened alright...

Same thing in New York and Chicago, when they were sent migrants. It made the conservatives look bad, as they all opened their arms for them, and showed those dirty conservatives who the real bigots were.

LOL. What planet are you on, thinking a bunch of wealthy folks kicking migrants out of their backyard in less than 48 hours, made them look good, and totally not like the NIMBY's they are?

No idea. I have hardly read the article. I'm being quite lazy and probably deserve a smack around if I'm caught talking that shit but this was framed as against beleifs
Same boat ... I was under the impression this was simply a case of someone being outed by people who disapproved of his lifestyle. And I was taking into consideration the dude killed himself which is always a terrible thing.

Religion is the main reason we’re so prudish and judgmental, and it’s why people like this hide in shame. I didn’t see where this guy was preaching anything or pushing any anti-gay laws or anything. If I missed that, then yeah, he was a hypocrite. Which I suppose he’d almost have to be to get elected in the party of religious conservatives.

It's his ambition and his pride and his perversion that lead him to this place. He is a preacher ffs... I think you did not read the article. The guy was a pervert that saved security camera video of women for his private collection among other things....

Somehow it's the Bibles fault though..... He had many choices available to him other than hypocrisy but he chose the life he did willingly.

But I also want to point out that it's sad and tragic and I feel really bad for him and his family that he took the actions that he did.... I wish we lived in a world that was more compassionate and that could embrace and forgive people like this and help them to get better.

Last edited:
Back