Crime Gunman enters Catholic store; rapes and murders women (UPDATE: he's caught - and a right-wing POS)

Sorry that you're offended, snowflake. I'm sure you don't see any correlation at all between this guy being a right wing Trumper and being a selfish, hateful misogynist that thinks he's entitled to women's bodies.

He didn't even ask.

Guy was the definition of an incel. Most maga boys are.

So if the right has to claim this shit head then the left has to claim all the minority gang crimes and criminals.

Because that makes as much sense.

Don't read on if you don't want your blood to boil further

Thomas Bruce of Imperial, Missouri, was arrested Wednesday and charged in Monday's attack at a Catholic Supply store in Ballwin and was reportedly a pastor at Calvary Chapel of Cape Girardeau from about 2003 into 2007.

Bruce was charged with 17 criminal counts including first-degree murder, three counts of sodomy and three counts of kidnapping,

Sodomy... Those poor women. Fuck this horribly evil man and may he burn in the worst pit of hell. A former pastor.

Thomas Bruce of Imperial, Missouri, was arrested Wednesday and charged in Monday's attack at a Catholic Supply store in Ballwin and was reportedly a pastor at Calvary Chapel of Cape Girardeau from about 2003 into 2007.

He really wanted to put to the test the evangelical doctrine that it's impossible for someone who once accepted Jesus to ever lose their salvation regardless of any act they commit on earth.

Just because he's married doesn't mean he's getting it on. But he's 100% right about the second part, incel.
Do you have some info that isn't posted? Pls provide this source that he wasn't "getting it on".

He really wanted to put to the test the evangelical doctrine that it's impossible for someone who once accepted Jesus to ever lose their salvation regardless of any act they commit on earth.

Someone who commits an act as this is clearly not saved, although that could change in many many years down the road in prison of course. But at the moment, not a chance this man has Jesus christ as his savior and living within him

The curious thing is that he stopped being a pastor over a decade ago. It's very uncommon for a pastor to stop being a pastor like that, so I wonder if he stopped being a believer all together?

Hmm idk rape is a pretty huge indicator of an incel. Now move along, incel.
I'll move along when I feel like.
I should go easy on you though because you're a minority in minority. "Muh oppression!!" <DCrying>
<Dany07>bitch

Someone who commits an act as this is clearly not saved, although that could change in many many years down the road in prison of course. But at the moment, not a chance this man has Jesus christ as his savior and living within him

This is your myth. There is a large school within evangelical Christianity that holds to a contrary myth.

The doctrine that the moment one expresses belief in the death and resurrection of Jesus that person's past, present and future sins are all, instantly forgiven is foundational within many Protestant traditions.

I have met many Christians who boast, saying that what makes Christianity so extraordinary is that it is the only religion in the world that is not concerned with how a person behaves - but only with what a person does or does not believe.

This is your myth. There is a large school within evangelical Christianity that holds to a contrary myth.

The doctrine that the moment one expresses belief in the death and resurrection of Jesus that person's past, present and future sins are all, instantly forgiven is foundational within many Protestant traditions.

I have met many Christians who boast, saying that what makes Christianity so extraordinary is that it is the only religion in the world that is not concerned with how a person behaves - but only with what a person does or does not believe.

I understand your point, but you are missing one key detail in your joy to attack Christianity

It is entirely possible for this man to never have truly accepted Jesus as his personal savior at any point. Merely said the words, went through the motions, and never had his salvation moment. That is what I believe happened here (with evidence shown of him leaving the church once faking it and keeping up the act without the divine got to be too much). Yes, we all falter and sin still, but I do not belive that anyone with the holy spirit dwelling in them would be capable of such an act.

Also, the whole never lose salvation is a more open handed issue that has scholars on both sides of the argument. Personally I'm in the camp that I do not see a reason why a person can't lose their innate belief, even if they once had it. There's nothing you can DO to keep you away from God, but not nothing you can belive

It's very unfortunate how predators find safety within the confines of churches at a staggering rate. I personally exposed one a few years ago actually. That was pretty damn rough. Everything that sack of shit did was technically legal (immoral af) so nothing could be done except booting from the church, ostracizing from the community, and helping the girl

Last edited:
Back