Crime Gunman enters Catholic store; rapes and murders women (UPDATE: he's caught - and a right-wing POS)

Trotsky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EDIT, UPDATE: he's caught

"Bruce entered the store on Monday afternoon pretending to be a customer, left, and then re-entered with a gun, charges say. He ordered the three women in the store to the back of the store and made them take their clothes off at gunpoint. He forced two victims to perform sex acts at gunpoint, and tried to do the same with Jamie Schmidt, a customer from House Springs, killing her when she refused.

The charges say he then ordered the other two women, who were store employees, "to continue performing deviant sexual acts on him."

[...]

St. Louis County police searched Bruce's trailer home at the Quail Run Estates mobile home park in the Antonia area of Jefferson County on Wednesday. An American flag and a Gadsden "Don't Tread on Me" flag waved on a pole outside.

[...]

Debts included about $16,000 in student loans, $15,000 owed to the mortgage lender, and unsecured claims of more than $45,000, much of it credit card debt.

According to the filing, Bruce was unemployed but received an annual military stipend of about $1,600. Bruce describes himself online as a Navy veteran. His wife worked as a manager at a local grocery store.

[...]

Bruce claimed on his personal LinkedIn page to have been a pastor visiting inmates at the Cape Girardeau County Jail from August 2005 to June 2007, but there was no record of Bruce working at the jail in any capacity, according to the Cape Girardeau Sheriff's Office.

The LinkedIn profile also lists a connection with Calvary Chapel, a past job at the Jewish Community Center of Greater St. Louis and volunteer work at the Missouri Veterans Home in Cape Girardeau. He also lists himself as a life member of VFW Post 4105 in Florissant.

"World traveled leader with the ability to turn the extraordinary into the ordinary," the profile says.

Barb Johnson, a bartender at the VFW post, said Wednesday night that there were no records of Bruce being a member.

"He doesn't look familiar to any of us," Johnson said.

The post's commanders could not immediately be reached by phone.

On his Twitter account, started in 2016, Bruce has mainly shared his views on politics, occasionally commenting on some prominent media personalities.

In one tweet, for example, he called commentator Ann Coulter "the smartest sexiest sweetest gal in the WORLD." In another tweet, he said Fox News personality Jeanine Pirro has the "best damn legs" and also told Pirro she was a "1,000 times more sexy" than former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman.

In September, Bruce tweeted: "As an American male, I've often been accused of being obsessed with sex."

46680260_23843194106210415_7250140022416867328_n.png.jpg

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC

And the piece of shit is on the run with reportedly little in the way of leads, as the police are going door-to-door. Happened in a relatively affluent outer suburb of St. Louis.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...cle_feccbdbd-7975-57b5-beae-3e6346c47dc0.html

Last edited:
well, he's not going to heaven, I think that's safe to say.

This is almost completely unrelated, but you should check out the movie Dead Man Walking if you've never seen it. Your comment reminded me of that movie for some reason, I'm guessing because it has to do with the notion of forgiveness.

No one is, heaven is made up

It is not made up. The concept of heaven comes directly from human experience with it either from NDE's or from experiences of it in rapture.

Terrible.... Heart goes out to those women. Can't image what something like that must be like, so many sick people in this world.

Sounds like the actions of someone who clearly needs to be permanently separated from society. Hopefully he’s caught soon before he can do more damage.

Tragic loss of life but...

Maybe he misunderstood what a strip mall is for?

Too soon?

With any luck he will die of lead poison slowly and painfully, gut shot.

I hope this scumbag is caught and sentenced to death by firing squad.

Back