GlassJaw's OLD SCHOOL MADNESS (boxing)

Wow, found another one, good shit GJ. I didn't realize you were straight hood with jailhouse tats.

LOL, the suites and ties normally keep up appearances if you know what i mean.

*Suits.

Yes, they might hide the fact you're way more gang-starr than I previously had expected!

Oh, and rumor is Cotto/Tony is about to get signed for MGM Grand July 26th in Vegas. FTW!

hit up the cardio knowing I can't hit the gym tomorrow because of the job.

Warm-ups
10 minutes aggressive stretch.
5 minutes speed rope
1 round jacks
1 round shadow boxing

Conditioning - focus - core/cardio
5 minutes rope, run in place/double unders
2 rounds speed bag
2 rounds heavybag combinations
50 sledge swings left
50 sledge swings right
40 inclined medi ball twist-ups
40 inclined medi ball twist-ups
40 plate rotations (where ross takes the large plate and rotates from left to right )
40 plate rotations
50 plate rotations /dead.
Cool down -5 minutes rope skip

Roadwork
stretch legs 5 minutes
2 mile jog to finish the days work.

And to finish the post off, a little humor in watching me attempt to box. *face palm* Go easy on my lame ass, I'm just getting back into this shit.

YouTube - Jake's first fight

You shoulda got real familiar with that brunette ring card girl.

Whats a guy got to do to get bobby to post in his log? Ring girls? Is that it???

*runs google image search*

You shoulda got real familiar with that brunette ring card girl.

Whats a guy got to do to get bobby to post in his log? Ring girls? Is that it???

*runs google image search*

I pulled one right out Bobbys handbook that night for my corners amusement. Outside smoking a cigerette during a 50 minute intermission, and I'm talking to the brunette ring girl (who i think's a stripper), and she asks me for one. I tell her "In my pocket" with this -->:icon_chee grin on my face. She looks all around my shorts before realizing I don't have pockets.

I knew you had style and finesse.....

The blonde was definitely a stripper, you can tell with the akward standing before you got the medal. That's how you can always spot a stripper, they need to have constant motion/movement. See, I teach you new shit every day!

Either way, I appreciate you scumbagging it up after a fight. If you really want to channel my inner being, forget the cig and throw in a lip of citrus skoal and get a jack and ginger with a splash of lemon. You'll be glad you did.

jack and ginger is good shit. Hold the splash.

I'm tellin you, take a lemon slice and squeeze it into your next J & G. You'll thank me.

It's been 100 degrees here in hell/Bakersfield.

Been super busy and haven't had a chance these past 2 days to really get down at the gym. Much to my training partners dismay.

Trying to increase my running distance as best i can while dealing with the heat.

Did a 3 mile run yesterday, and will go for 4 today. I normally wear hoodies for my running but have had to drop down to shirtless and shorts so i don't get heat exhaustion and die LOL.

its 90 in san francisco. btw, wheres the hking pictures?

Vegas hits 100 for the first time this year on Sunday. Love it.

Vegas is tough on me. I'm sitting here sweating my ass off and its only 90.

Back