Economy Get ready for higher grocery bills for the rest of the year

Ever Since the Biden Admin has decided to go Energy Green you can expect higher gas prices in the coming months and in the summer. Higher Grocery Bill for the rest of year are expected to rise as well.

Whats also problary impacting the higher Grocery Bills? problary the cutting of oil and gas by the Admin. But that's something that NBC will problary wont be admitting.

Get ready for higher grocery bills for the rest of the year

I mean are we ever going to take the steps to make the environment better for the future .

So you are now saying he didn't drive down oil prices?

I suppose we thank China instead....
America was more energy independent under Trump. More energy dependent means less need to import oil means lower prices. Where exactly did you get the idea that the only reason prices were down prior to Biden was the pandemic?

XljvZE.gif

Ever Since the Biden Admin has decided to go Energy Green you can expect higher gas prices in the coming months and in the summer. Higher Grocery Bill for the rest of year are expected to rise as well.

Whats also problary impacting the higher Grocery Bills? problary the cutting of oil and gas by the Admin. But that's something that NBC will problary wont be admitting.

Thanks Obama

I'm totally fine with a deflated dollar, higher cost of living, massive debt expansion, centralized control of speech rights to corporations, migrant crisis, and attempts to disarm the population with riots going on and more to come, as long as the president doesn't have orange skin.

I love that the article clearly states this is due to pandemic stockpiling that occurred last year but those two chuckleheads try to make this bidens fault somehow...

BDS

In full effect

Only the year? This may be the big calamity coming for the dollar that everyone said had to arrive sometime.

the lefts idea will be to tax middle class people even more. There will be a ultra wealthy elite, their wealthy professional elite, their middle class enforcers and middle management , and then all the rest of American in comfortable poverty.
Can I ask what you do for a living that allows you the post an average of 33 posts per day?

Reactions: PEB
Oil and gas aren't the least of it. The fed has been running a money printer to prop up wall street for a year. The USD went from somewhere around .95 euro to .83 right now. From 7.14 Yuan to 6.5. the only thing saving us is that the other countries are almost equally worthless.

Oil and gas production are down globally. There are global shortages in just about every imaginable raw material.

Check out the 1 year view on the plastic/resin index. https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/PCU325211325211

Or the 1 year on steel https://agmetalminer.com/metal-prices/carbon-steel/

How about a global chip shortage? https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/04/global-chip-shortage-may-drag-into-2022/

So there's the Fed working against you, and then global market forces that US policy can't control. If you're worried about groceries you are in for a bumpy ride because this inflation monster may only have the tip in. And neither Biden, nor daddy Trump can do anything to help you

Back