Economy Get ready for higher grocery bills for the rest of the year

Can I ask what you do for a living that allows you the post an average of 33 posts per day?
That's a question I ask for tons of Sherdog right wing posters.

Well the keystone being so opposed has made it impossible to make any other multi state pipeline projects. KM and others won’t touch it and have said as much. Sorry that your idea is crap and even trying to spin it was pretty awful at best

Why the hell didn't Trump do it when he was in office? He had Wheeler and Pruitt at the head of the EPA for Christ's sake.

Oil price charts showing WTI trading at the current levels for about 2 years of Trump's presidency right up until thr oil price fell literally through the floor in line with COVID-19 lockdowns.

Tapis, Brent both showing the same
We're specifically talking about oil/gas prices for people in this country. The fact that we were more energy dependent under Trump meant we were producing more oil domestically and importing less from overseas, which is why the gas prices were lower.

I’ll pay more for groceries if I don’t have to listen to Trump bitch about not being loved on Twitter.

It seems an even trade.
Here's an idea. Pay less for groceries and ignore Twitter.

Uhm not really. There is a pipeline from Texas to the East Coast in the works for transport NatGas.
Will see if that gets completed though. Also when was it proposed and how far along is it?
I doubt there is appetite to build a pipeline and they get denied and have the govt buy you out like cananda did with KM

Why the hell didn't Trump do it when he was in office? He had Wheeler and Pruitt at the head of the EPA for Christ's sake.
Because there was massive pushback from the left. I think we all saw that. Did you not see the protests and posturing?

Because there was massive pushback from the left. I think we all saw that. Did you not see the protests and posturing?

That didn't stop Trump on a lot of things. He was always talking about more jobs in the USA. A Bakken pipeline would have done great for this country.

The current stimulus is supporting Wall St but doing so by going through the public. Trump's economic policies cut out the public step.

Also I don't think 1 year charts are useful for basically anything right now. My investments are up 46.7% over the last 12 months, a much more telling number is the three year numbers.

It's all not really relevant. If you reduce the value of the dollar enough the number needed to trade for a share of any investment will obviously rise. So a loaf of bread will go up by 1/3, and so will a share of Tesla. Salaries will stay stagnant.

All of this has NOTHING to do with the stimulus. The stimulus is peanuts. The fed has issued Trillions of dollars in emergency lending while congress bickers about who does or doesn't deserve help, the Fed is increasing the supply of money decreasing the amount of help the stimulus dollars can provide.

Will see if that gets completed though. Also when was it proposed and how far along is it?
I doubt there is appetite to build a pipeline and they get denied and have the govt buy you out like cananda did with KM

Canada didn’t grease the wheels for Keystone. Kelcy Warren pulled the favor. The hardest part of getting a pipeline approved isn’t the federal government but each state government. Then there is land purchase and routing. It’s a nightmare.

Last edited:
We don't need to be shipping Canadian junk oil across the country to be sold over seas. If we're going to take the environmental risk, at least put in a pipeline that will use the Bakken oil to be refined in the USA and sold in the USA.
The tar sands pipeline creates a couple jobs for the pipeline creation and people at the refinery. Bakken oil would pay the American tax payer for extraction and the lease. Everyone from the schools to townships to the States would get more money from extraction taxes. Jobs would still be created for the pipeline creation and people at the refinery. And the end customer would be buying American.

Why do you hate America bro?
iaaLn5.gif

Aren't the Canadian tar sands largely owned and controlled by American interests?

That didn't stop Trump on a lot of things. He was always talking about more jobs in the USA. A Bakken pipeline would have done great for this country.
That was the food and bad thing about his presidency. He didn’t give an F a lot of the time. I agree a Bakken pipeline would have been wonderful. On that and the keystone a dollar tariff per barrel could have been levied and the Rs and Ds could have split that on debt repayments and green energy respectively

You're a european (problary eastern) cuck.
I am a Eastern European Cuck? haha that's a funny one. You seem to be rather triggered by my posts seeing how you are pushing more pathetic ad hominems then actual having legit arguments. Maybe i should call you Soy.
You know i wouldn't have issue with your post if you posted at least something of a legit argument you seem to be rather obsessed doing ad hominems on me which rather pathetically idiotic.

Canada didn’t grease the wheels for Keystone. Kelcy Warren pulled the favor. The hardest part of getting a pipeline approved isn’t the federal government but each state government. Then there is land purchase and routing. It’s a nightmare.
I was flaming about the KM pipeline the Canada access or whatever it’s called. The govt bought them out
Yes pipeline and rail projects are crazy with land rights and the such. I wouldn’t be able to be on a board over seeing those. Just hair pulling and long Overly long imho

I was flaming about the KM pipeline the Canada access or whatever it’s called. The govt bought them out
Yes pipeline and rail projects are crazy with land rights and the such. I wouldn’t be able to be on a board over seeing those. Just hair pulling and long Overly long imho

KM? I thought we were talking Keystone? My bad.

A sparrow farts and it somehow causes gas prices and grocery prices to raise

That was the food and bad thing about his presidency. He didn’t give an F a lot of the time. I agree a Bakken pipeline would have been wonderful. On that and the keystone a dollar tariff per barrel could have been levied and the Rs and Ds could have split that on debt repayments and green energy respectively

It needs to be higher than $1 per barrel just to make up for the loss of the extraction tax, never mind the other taxes collected that benefit the communities in the area. North Dakota state extraction tax is 5% and the production tax is 5%.

I am a Eastern European Cuck? haha that's a funny one. You seem to be rather triggered by my posts seeing how you are pushing more pathetic ad hominems then actual having legit arguments. Maybe i should call you Soy.
You know i wouldn't have issue with your post if you posted at least something of a legit argument you seem to be rather obsessed doing ad hominems on me which rather pathetically idiotic.
You're obsessed with america and sadly not american, your posts are pathetic. And you are easily triggered just by pointing out your fact of not being American.

You're obsessed with america and sadly not american, your posts are pathetic. And you are easily triggered just by pointing out your fact of not being American.
Well i have a family in America. My family is spread through.

Back