Economy Get ready for higher grocery bills for the rest of the year

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ever Since the Biden Admin has decided to go Energy Green you can expect higher gas prices in the coming months and in the summer. Higher Grocery Bill for the rest of year are expected to rise as well.

Whats also problary impacting the higher Grocery Bills? problary the cutting of oil and gas by the Admin. But that's something that NBC will problary wont be admitting.

Get ready for higher grocery bills for the rest of the year
The latest spike in grocery bills comes on the back of prices that rose during last year's pandemic stockpiling — and never went down.

eTFwUFQx.jpeg

Only the year? This may be the big calamity coming for the dollar that everyone said had to arrive sometime.

the lefts idea will be to tax middle class people even more. There will be a ultra wealthy elite, their wealthy professional elite, their middle class enforcers and middle management , and then all the rest of American in comfortable poverty.

Wait till the most blue states and Liberal City areas start hitting the higher costs for rent start impacting evictions start happening.
In one place of a city i know one rent for two bedroom apartment is around $1,9400.

World oil price has basically doubled since he was sworn in..........back to the levels last seen during the bulk of the Trump presidency.

Outrageous!!!!!
So you're saying that the price went down toward the end of Trump's term and Biden undid the work to get it there?

Well, Trump did a better job during his term than I thought. Thanks for clearing that up

<mma4>

Wait till the most blue states and Liberal City areas start hitting the higher costs for rent start impacting evictions start happening.
In one place of a city i know one rent for two bedroom apartment is around $1,9400.

Excusing what I presume to be a typo (extra 0), you need talk about increases not outright prices. In my city I know people renting 4 bedroom houses for $2,000 per month and others paying $26,000. They are of course extremely different places in very different areas.

So you're saying that the price went down toward the end of Trump's term and Biden undid the work to get it there?

Well, Trump did a better job during his term than I thought. Thanks for clearing that up

<mma4>

Yes his successful spreading of covid crushed global demand for oil so effectively at one stage you could get paid to take it.

Not enough credit for the self certified genius.

Yes his successful spreading of covid crushed global demand for oil so effectively at one stage you could get paid to take it.

Not enough credit for the self certified genius.
Oh, he's the one who spread COVID? By himself or did he have secret agents go around and infect everyone?

Democrats and the left are hellbent on destroying the middle and working class.

Oh, he's the one who spread COVID? By himself or did he have secret agents go around and infect everyone?

So you are now saying he didn't drive down oil prices?

I suppose we thank China instead....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back