Economy Get ready for higher grocery bills for the rest of the year

Wait till the most blue states and Liberal City areas start hitting the higher costs for rent start impacting evictions start happening.
In one place of a city i know one rent for two bedroom apartment is around $1,9400.

Idk what number that is but seems pretty high dammmmnnn!!!

I’ll do a year if it’s 3 months, but I’ll do 6 months for 2 months

Keep it shorter more just for us to prove a point between us

1 month av bet, I say gas stays under $4.99 per gallon national average for at least June 17th

you win if it hits $5.00 any day by June 16th

this site looks pretty unbiased? Regular unleaded, not the premium stuff
https://gasprices.aaa.com/

Good thing we killed the keystone pipeline!

giphy.gif

The oil refined from that pipeline would have been shipped overseas.

Oh, he's the one who spread COVID? By himself or did he have secret agents go around and infect everyone?
Yep. The USA isn’t exceptional at all with Covid and the response actually is better than Europe’s and Canada’s

1 month av bet, I say gas stays under $4.99 per gallon national average for at least June 17th

Dude 5 bucks is pretty high. I think the chances of that are slim to none. 4 bucks and I think that’s a fair bet

Idk what number that is but seems pretty high dammmmnnn!!!
That's Cad in pricing. But the pricing for rents for apartments for one bedroom and two bedroom in apartments in cities are getting way to high in some places i know its over above 2k. 15 years ago the prices weren't so crazy as they are now.
Even with the virus crisis before like in 2018? the pricing were still high even so for two unit bedroom.

If you have a huge family or wishing to expand it? well good luck with getting a apartment that fits your needs/wishes. You might find one. But problary not in the same location as your work or job.

giphy.gif

The oil refined from that pipeline would have been shipped overseas.
You understand that it’s a global market and by shipping that oil it would be adding supply which would decrease prices? That was the argument against it as lower prices would mean more use which would mean more global warming

You understand that it’s a global market and by shipping that oil it would be adding supply which would decrease prices? That was the argument against it as lower prices would mean more use which would mean more global warming

There wouldn't have been enough oil put through that pipeline to have had an affect on global prices moron.

I'm sure the risk of the pipeline leaking and contaminating water supplies that communities rely on for drinking water wasn't an issue at all....
AP-dakota-access-pipeline-02-jef-170208_16x9t_608.jpg

Reactions: PEB
There wouldn't have been enough oil put through that pipeline to have had an affect on global prices moron.

I'm sure the risk of the pipeline leaking and contaminating water supplies that communities rely on for drinking water wasn't an issue at all....
AP-dakota-access-pipeline-02-jef-170208_16x9t_608.jpg
Are you serious? You really have no idea how the oil markets work. Like not even a little bit
Yea because transporting oil by train and truck is so much safer and better for the environment
You are a brain washed zombie here

Are you serious? You really have no idea how the oil markets work. Like not even a little bit
Yea because transporting oil by train and truck is so much safer and better for the environment
You are a brain washed zombie here

He might be retarded. Sounds retarded anyway.

My original post was 2 months, I’m not taking 1 month, try harder loser

I’ll pay more for groceries if I don’t have to listen to Trump bitch about not being loved on Twitter.

It seems an even trade.

I’ll pay more for groceries if I don’t have to listen to Trump bitch about not being loved on Twitter.

It seems an even trade.

Seems like a fairly retarded position to hold.

Ya know if Trumps Twitter bombs rattled you so much, you could’ve just, not payed attention to him...

The price of beef is going parabolic.

Over the next 4 years, we will all get significantly poorer, less free, and crime rates will skyrocket.

Back