Crime German Neo-Nazi attempts mass killing at synagogue, kills two with improvised submachine gun

I suspect he's saying that because that's how many posters react when someone wants to make a race baiting thread about some random black on white crime.

Why is this thread not race baiting? Let’s be honest. Almost everyone in this thread unzipped their pants when they found out it was a white guy. They wouldn’t care otherwise.

PA Luty 9mm Sub
2FDD58CE-0661-4D56-9516-8C54B515CC8D_png-1118269.JPG

rsz_1702220896-1024x561.jpg

Never heard of it. Looks about as cheap as it gets.

Why is this thread not race baiting? Let’s be honest. Almost everyone in this thread unzipped their pants when they found out it was a white guy. They wouldn’t care otherwise.
Because he's not just a white guy, he is apparently a Neo-Nazi. If it was just a random white guy who happened to kill a Jew for his wallet that wouldn't really be newsworthy.

EDIT: Also the thread was started before the identity of the shooter was known so you can't claim it was made for race bating purposes when those details weren't even known at the time the thread was started.

Because he's not just a white guy, he is apparently a Neo-Nazi. If it was just a random white guy who happened to kill a Jew for his wallet that wouldn't really be newsworthy.

EDIT: Also the thread was started before the identity of the shooter was known so you can't claim it was made for race bating purposes when those details weren't even known at the time the thread was started.

Who cares if he’s a Neo-Nazi, Proto-Nazi, Paleo-Nazi, etc.? Who cares if the victims were Jews? If you switched the identities of the parties, this thread would be buried or merged. The usual suspects would ignore this story entirely. Those are the rules we’ve been playing by, so I’m playing too. Somebody did something. They shouldn’t have done it.

Oh this is rich.

What do you mean by that?

Maybe jihadists' belief in Paradise help them practice more often. I think in at least one case a jihadist blew himself up in his apartment trying to make a bomb. I figure the white guys don't have the added motivation of 72 virgins if they fail so they don't perform too many test runs.
Most muslims are shorter than native germans and he looks tall.
He is walking in a tacticool way, together with the tacticool gear he is trying to look military. I don't see muslims doing that usually.
And yeah, muslims are usually more suicidal.

He had at least 2 weapons from the pic I posted

It's homemade based on some UK dude design:

Wow. When I saw the pic of the gun I thought to myself "Pretty sure me and a few buddies in a garage could have made that"

Didn't realize I was correct. So we have a homemade gun public shooter? Is this the first?

Really neo-nazi guy? Average Jewish citizens at this point? Fkn retard.

Who cares if he’s a Neo-Nazi, Proto-Nazi, Paleo-Nazi, etc.? Who cares if the victims were Jews? If you switched the identities of the parties, this thread would be buried or merged. The usual suspects would ignore this story entirely. Those are the rules we’ve been playing by, so I’m playing too. Somebody did something. They shouldn’t have done it.
Germans care, note that it was a German that started the thread. And for good reason, I shouldn't have to tell you why their history makes them more sensitive to antisemitic violence.

So we are definitely playing Neo-Nazi terrorist bingo, and not Islamic terrorist bingo?

I'll get the sheet.

Germans care, note that it was a German that started the thread. And for good reason, I shouldn't have to tell you why their history makes them more sensitive to antisemitic violence.
German history of antisemitic violence? Never heard of it.

Its too bad his home made piece of shit black powder firing hood rigged ghetto gun didnt explode in his hand leaving him maimed for life and easy to arrest

Lol, if I could see the other side of the gun I would be able to tell. Full auto AK has 3 pin holes, the 3rd being an axis pin for the auto sear trip. One is at the trigger and then 2 more above the mag release.

Us law says anything with that 3rd hole is considered full auto since it can take and use the full auto bolt carrier, even if it has the just the semi auto bolt inside it at the moment. Buying a used AK be careful, as some earlier ones got shipped in with full auto recovers and semi auto bolts. So unless you know what you're looking for the gun shoots just semi auto, but atf sees it as a full machine gun and needs all that class 3 liscense and tax stamp work or its illegal to posses.

badhole.jpg

nohole.jpg

It is so stupid. Mass killers would kill less people if they were spraying everywhere and emptying the weapon in about 1 second on full auto.

At the beginning of the recording, Balliet addresses his viewers on the Internet in English.

In blinded neo-Nazi language he says: "Hi, my name is Anon and I think the Holocaust never happened". And: "The root of all these problems is the Jew."

A typical sentence of Holocaust deniers.

Then the neo-Nazi gets out of the car at noon in front of the synagogue, throws a bomb over the cemetery wall, but it doesn't ignite. A passer-by passes by, the camera films. She sees the rifle and the battle gear, speaks to Balliet.

The terrorist immediately opens fire, the woman collapses dead!

Then he tries to enter the church, fires in vain at the door. It is pure luck that his plan fails: The security precautions at the entrance "withstood the attack," says Max Privorozki, chairman of the Jewish community, later to BILD.

Swearing, Balliet finally gets back in the car. The radio duddles, he drives on - until he sees a snack.

"Döner, let's have it," he comments coldly. Then he throws an explosive device and goes to the snack bar. Guests flee, two painters hide behind a drinks refrigerator. One cries, begs again and again: "Don't! The killer answers: "Shut the fuck up!" And fires.

He wants to kill many more people - but it seems as if his weapon is stuck. In the video you can hear how the terrorist curses, again and again you can hear a click. He runs out of the shop, gets back in the car, drives a few meters, gets out, shoots again.

Finally he returns to the kebab shop.

There he finds out that his second victim is still alive - and fires several times at the man until he thinks he is dead.

Local resident Kevin von Breitenbauch (29) saw the assassin: "He came out of the kebab shop, went to his car, got in, wanted to drive. Then came the first police patrol, put him there. Then he got out of the car."

Calm as a soul, "like a soldier", the shooter moors with his shotgun, which is apparently equipped with special ammunition. He shoots four times, reloads, shoots. Finally, according to the witness, he climbs back into the Gulf and flees. In the video the ice-cold murderer complains: "All weapons have failed!"

13.30 h: The killer drives in front of a workshop in Landsberg (Saxony-Anhalt), district Wiedersdorf. He demands a car. One of the three persons on site says: "We don't have one! Balliet then points to a taxi that is in front of the factory hall: "There is one."

An electrician adds: "You won't get that." Then Balliet opens fire again! The electrician is seriously injured. He is not in mortal danger.

Balliet flees by taxi direction A 9. At the Zeitz junction he drives off onto the country road B 91. Near Werschen the perpetrator is hit by a truck in his taxi. Then he is arrested. Balliet has a gunshot wound.

Guy was live streaming a vid from helmet cam to Twitch

Seems he wanted the Jewish version of the Christchurch mosque shooting

Thankfully this guy wasn't able to get in

Back