Crime German Neo-Nazi attempts mass killing at synagogue, kills two with improvised submachine gun

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Halle (Saxony-Anhalt): Shots were fired in the Paulus quarter in front of the synagogue on Wednesday afternoon. At least two people are said to have been killed. In addition, a hand grenade is said to have been thrown at the Jewish cemetery. The perpetrator is said to have fired several shots with a submachine gun, shot a woman and injured several people. The shooter is said to be fleeing in the direction of Leipzig. The police asked the people in Halle to stay in their homes or to go to safe places. Currently (1 pm German time) there is to be an exchange of fire in Wiedersdorf (near Queis).

At least 2 dead reported so far.

Probably a shiite hezbollah jihadist. They hate jews.
It could definitely be a jihadist. It could also be a white-nationalist. It could also be an unaffiliated angry person.

How about we don't start trying to score points with tragedy. Instead let's wait to find out more, then talk about how we as a global society can work on healing this kinda angry bullshit?

Probably a shiite hezbollah jihadist. They hate jews.

Terror in the west is mainly committed by Salafist/wahhabist Sunnis. Sponsored by S.A. As is most terrorism.

All available police units are moved to Halle currently. Police is talking about a 'special' situation. Unclear whether it's an amok / shooting spree or terrorist situation, but considering they seem to be looking for more than one suspect, I am thinking more of the latter.

Hand grenade and any non-pistol gun are highly unusual here.

False

Alqaeda/Isis are false flag ops by CIA just like fake 9/11 where ample evidence suggests it was staged. So its all by christian/atheist Americans.

Ohh so you are just insane.

200.gif

Oh gosh if it’s white nationalists that signals a very sad turn in German history yet again.

Diversity is our strength

That worked well for Yugoslavia

Love me some ethnic cleansing

Damn, that's horible. RIP to those confirmed dead and I hope it death count doesn't rise.

Also, hope the shooter isn't fleeing to commit another attack.

All available police units are moved to Halle currently. Police is talking about a 'special' situation. Unclear whether it's an amok / shooting spree or terrorist situation, but considering they seem to be looking for more than one suspect, I am thinking more of the latter.

Hand grenade and any non-pistol gun are highly unusual here.

Whenever these things happen, there are usually reports of multiple shooters, but of late it's ended up being one person.

EDIT: Looks like it is multiple this time.

Last edited:
One suspect apparently arrested, two at large.

Here one suspect can be seen shooting with some type of gun.

The perpetrator is said to have fired several shots with a submachine gun,

Whoah. What's the validity of this here? Because a submachine gun is fully automatic. Can't really buy that even in the US (Yes possible with a hundred hoops and atf fees to jump through). A submachine gun is a completely different class than even semi auto ar-15s or ar pistols (legal short barreled rifles essentially)

How does someone get hands on that in a much stricter gun law country like Germany?

Whoah. What's the validity of this here? Because a submachine gun is fully automatic. Can't really buy that even in the US (Yes possible with a hundred hoops and atf fees to jump through). A submachine gun is a completely different class than even semi auto ar-15s or ar pistols (legal short barreled rifles essentially)

How does someone get hands on that in a much stricter gun law country like Germany?

I would say it's bullshit. The submachine gun part was me auto-translating, the original quote essentially said 'machine gun'. I would assume that people here (including me) generally don't know shit about guns (we have a lot of sports shooters, but I doubt those were on site).

The video, which shows one of the suspects, also seems to show a pump gun rather than anything machine gun related. Let's wait and see.

Whenever these things happen, there are usually reports of multiple shooters, but of late it's ended up being one person.

EDIT: Looks like it is multiple this time.

Not in this case apparently, as the suspects attacked and injured a taxi driver who wouldn't give his car.

Rip the victims. Shooting happened in Sachsen anhalt, then it's more likely the shooter is a nazi.

They can always travel to Sweden, AK-47 are pretty common among criminals here. Just recently, they arrest a 16-year old kid with an Ak-47 at home.

@Clear Winner What does support the 'only one shooter's hypothesis is that the guy in the video appears to have left the car on the driver's side.

They can always travel to Sweden, AK-47 are pretty common among criminals here. Just recently, they arrest a 16-year old kid with an Ak-47 at home.

True fully automatic ak-47? Or one of the popular semi auto sporting rifles on the AK platform like we have in the US? Could you share a link there?

At least with m-16/m-4 is differentiated with ar-15. Need a linguistic term for the Ak-47s to differentiate the action.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back