Crime German Neo-Nazi attempts mass killing at synagogue, kills two with improvised submachine gun

The topic I was addressing was someone talking about levels of threat.
you in literally every thread with a white killer:
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HIGH RATES OF MURDER AMONG BLACKS???

Not sure what you want us to do about that. Everyone already knows that there is not enough being done to address the systemic rot that is creating this situation. Or are you proposing that it is due to the innate genetic nature of the black that compels him to violence?

You wanna ignore the right wing propaganda that radicalizes these white men to murder? You wanna let it fester and rise until it matches the black homicide rate? The fact is, it's easier to address and solve because white lives are valued more. So there is more societal initiative to raise awareness and propose solutions for incels/nazis.

Not sure what you want us to do about that. Everyone already knows that there is not enough being done to address the systemic rot that is creating this situation. Or are you proposing that it is due to the innate genetic nature of the black that compels him to violence?

You wanna ignore the right wing propaganda that radicalizes these white men to murder? You wanna let it fester and rise until it matches the black homicide rate? The fact is, it's easier to address and solve because white lives are valued more. So there is more societal initiative to raise awareness and propose solutions for incels/nazis.

But that's not your motivation. Your motivation is just to shit on white people and distract from groups that are far more problematic and violent.

Please try to stay on one line of reasoning instead of just jumping to a new one every time I smack you down.

Work your way to the end of the argument, don't just give up at the first sign of resistance. You'll never get to be a quality poster the way you are carrying on.

But that's not your motivation. Your motivation is just to shit on white people and distract from groups that are far more problematic and violent.

Please try to stay on one line of reasoning instead of just jumping to a new one every time I smack you down.

Work your way to the end of the argument, don't just give up at the first sign of resistance. You'll never get to be a quality poster the way you are carrying on.
I'm not the one making these threads. I only chime in when I see egregious attempts to muddy the debate with these sort of ridiculous whataboutisms. And it is often you doing it.

Interesting that you interpret this as me "shitting on white people". Quite wrapped up in your identity politics victim complex.

<36>

sherdog in a nutshell. b-b-but the blacks!

"what shall we do about these neo-nazis killing folks?"

"you just hate white people!"

It's a coordinated effort to divert attention from white supremacist/neo-nazi killers. They know who they are.

Not surprised, historically the Nazis have always fell short and under performed.

Not sure why anyone would call themselves a Nazi... why base your life on a losing group?

Deep down, I think losers like him have these thoughts.

Based on his posts it's really not that far down. More like just below the surface, unintentionally popping up from time to time.

Not surprised, historically the Nazis have always fell short and under performed.

Not sure why anyone would call themselves a Nazi... why base your life on a losing group?
Ask the modern supporters of the Confederacy and you'll likely hear similar answers.

My opinion? Losers affiliate with losers.

<36>

sherdog in a nutshell. b-b-but the blacks!

"what shall we do about these neo-nazis killing folks?"

"you just hate white people!"
This.
Hating nazi's is the same as hating white people according to these fucktards.

Birds of a feather and all that.

Ask the modern supporters of the Confederacy and you'll likely hear similar answers.

My opinion? Losers affiliate with losers.

The confederate flag actually looks really badass though. The Nazi flag was gay, just like the whole movement.

Back