Crime German Neo-Nazi attempts mass killing at synagogue, kills two with improvised submachine gun

Spiegel Online (auto translated):

The suspects apparently tried to invade the nearby synagogue. Max Privorotzki, the chairman of the Jewish community in Halle, confirmed the incident to SPIEGEL. "There are currently 70 to 80 people in the synagogue," Privorotzki said.

The security measures at the entrance have "withstood the attack," he continued. Currently, Jews all over the world are celebrating Yom Kippur, the highest Jewish holiday. This was probably one of the reasons why so many members were in the church.

The alleged perpetrators later fled in a vehicle. According to photos and videos of eyewitnesses, one of the men wore a helmet and clothing similar to a combat outfit.

According to information from SPIEGEL, there were at least two perpetrators. They separated after the attack - one of the suspects fled in a taxi and could be stopped on the motorway.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

True fully automatic ak-47? Or one of the popular semi auto sporting rifles on the AK platform like we have in the US? Could you share a link there?

At least with m-16/m-4 is differentiated with ar-14. Need a linguistic term for the Ak-47s to differentiate the action.
I'm no AK-47 expert

1975652_1200_675.jpg
This weapon was found by some children (a criminal had hid it in a sewer)

I google translated an article about how easy it is to get your hands on an AK-47 here:

"You can get an AK47 in a day"

The availability of firearms is crucial to terrorist attacks that should be possible in Paris, according to terrorist experts. According to the police, criminals in Sweden handle firearms to an increasing extent.

"Police say it can take a day for a criminal to get over a firearm," says Daniel Vesterhav, at the Economic and Organized Crime Unit at Brå.

https://www.svd.se/du-kan-fa-tag-pa-en-ak47a-pa-ett-dygn

There had been multiple raids against right-wing extremists today. Unclear whether somehow related.

I'm no AK-47 expert

1975652_1200_675.jpg

I google translated an article about how easy it is to get your hands on an AK-47 here:

These are usually smuggled in from the Balkans, no?

All available police units are moved to Halle currently. Police is talking about a 'special' situation. Unclear whether it's an amok / shooting spree or terrorist situation, but considering they seem to be looking for more than one suspect, I am thinking more of the latter.

Hand grenade and any non-pistol gun are highly unusual here.
Most western nations grenades are rare. It's not easy getting your hands on them. Dude was hooked up via military or it was smuggled in

9,w=720,q=low,c=2.bild.jpg

Anyone has a hypothesis regarding the gun?

I'm no AK-47 expert

1975652_1200_675.jpg

Lol, if I could see the other side of the gun I would be able to tell. Full auto AK has 3 pin holes, the 3rd being an axis pin for the auto sear trip. One is at the trigger and then 2 more above the mag release.

Us law says anything with that 3rd hole is considered full auto since it can take and use the full auto bolt carrier, even if it has the just the semi auto bolt inside it at the moment. Buying a used AK be careful, as some earlier ones got shipped in with full auto recovers and semi auto bolts. So unless you know what you're looking for the gun shoots just semi auto, but atf sees it as a full machine gun and needs all that class 3 liscense and tax stamp work or its illegal to posses.

badhole.jpg

nohole.jpg

There had been multiple raids against right-wing extremists today. Unclear whether somehow related.
Yes and Slovakia seems to a good place to get your hands on weapons. Some Swedish journalists managed to buy guns over the counter.

One suspect apparently arrested, two at large.

Here one suspect can be seen shooting with some type of gun.

I've analyzed the car plate and it comes from Euskirchen a city near the Belgian border. That's several hundreds miles away from Halle.

1,w=720,q=low,c=0.bild.gif

Strong indication of a right-wing attack imo: one of the victims apparently was shot and killed in front of a kebab store.

It is so tragic that some people cannot behave like normal people.

In a few days you in Germany have had 2 attacks that could have ended in disasters and thousands of posts in the War room. This Monday you had a Syrian man who stole a truck and drove in about 10 cars because of a refused residence permit.

da29b98a-5e2e-45c0-a3d3-93d6d6f48cf5

Today it was intended that the perpetrators would enter the Synagogue with nearly 100 people. I don't know what safety device they had, but it saved their lives anyway. I haven't read about any security guards outside when there was only a woman who was shot outside.

True fully automatic ak-47? Or one of the popular semi auto sporting rifles on the AK platform like we have in the US? Could you share a link there?

At least with m-16/m-4 is differentiated with ar-15. Need a linguistic term for the Ak-47s to differentiate the action.

Bulgaria and Romania are in the EU. People can get their hands on some shit in Europe.

It is so tragic that some people cannot behave like normal people.

In a few days you in Germany have had 2 attacks that could have ended in disasters and thousands of posts in the War room. This Monday you had a Syrian man who stole a truck and drove in about 10 cars because of a refused residence permit.

da29b98a-5e2e-45c0-a3d3-93d6d6f48cf5

Today it was intended that the perpetrators would enter the Synagogue with nearly 100 people. I don't know what safety device they had, but it saved their lives anyway. I haven't read about any security guards outside when there was only a woman who was shot outside.

I would guess it's called 'locked steel door'

At least with m-16/m-4 is differentiated with ar-15. Need a linguistic term for the Ak-47s to differentiate the action.

The majority of weapons and handgrenades comes from Balkans. 5 years ago you could buy a pistol for 5 000SEK, nowdays the price is about 15 000 per unit. The deliverytime are the same. You can have one in a couple of hours.

Here are some weapons which the police and customs have seized. The first picture is from my hometown Malmö. The Malmö police have a special unit that is used to disturb the criminals all the time. About 2 weapons a day are seized only in my city.

S5znlGdV-vsol-sQkt3uJzkA9OQ.jpeg

image.php

DIkykIUXYAIBCkU.jpg

3542027_2048_1152.jpg

1,w=640,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg

Rumors from security sources that one of the suspects is German. Of course, this doesn't mean he's a 'native' German.

That's impossible. Obama told me they don't have this stuff happen in other countries.

It could definitely be a jihadist. It could also be a white-nationalist. It could also be an unaffiliated angry person.

How about we don't start trying to score points with tragedy. Instead let's wait to find out more, then talk about how we as a global society can work on healing this kinda angry bullshit?

Random idiot with a hand grenade? Ok.

Back