Crime German Neo-Nazi attempts mass killing at synagogue, kills two with improvised submachine gun

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by JDragon, Oct 9, 2019.

1. HockeyBjj

HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

Much appreciated the summary without needing to watch and be scared myself

Codpiece and JDragon like this.
  2. JamesRussler

JamesRussler You can call me Jimmy Double Yellow Card

If history teaches us anything, it's that we should never listen to the Germans. They're wrong about literally everything. In any event, we're not posting on a German forum. The rules that apply to all other Sherdog threads should apply equally to threads started by Germans.

Fronk and uppercutbus like this.
  3. Cuauhtemoc

Cuauhtemoc Pragmatic Technocratic Authoritarian

I saw the video on liveleak but it was removed, I guess there's a mirror somewhere
    He arrives at the synagogue, it's closed. He says shit and fuck a lot of times.
    He has two guns, both are improvised, a submachine gun and a shotgun, he also has a lot of explosives on his car.
    A fat woman passerby calls him a loser and keeps walking. He shoots her in the back. He uses some explosive on the door but it's too weak. He uses his shotgun on another door but he shoots from too far away(see the right away in the pic) and he is using buckshot, you should use the smallest shot you can find to cover the largest area, there are special lead powder shells for this:
    [​IMG]
    An old white man tries to help the woman on the floor, our killer points the weapon at him and tells him to fuck off, he stumbles a bit and the weapon jams, the old guy leaves.
    He then decides to shoot the woman again to make sure she is dead with his submachine gun, he hits his own tire in the process destroying it, you can hear the hiss as it deflates.
    lol
    He drives to a kebab shop, says he wants to eat some, he shoots some muslim looking dude while the other run away, the weapon jams but he is able to kill him regardless after a few tries.
    Drives away, listening to weeb music, the camera falls down and it's all black for a few minutes, the camera falls down the car and the video ends.

4. Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Garnet_StrongerThanYou Blue Belt

You’re Right but I’m still putting my money on religion of piece)

5. Cuauhtemoc

Cuauhtemoc Pragmatic Technocratic Authoritarian

It was the low IQ version, the jewish temple had wooden doors and a wooden car gate, he had a car. He could have just rammed the gate. Dumb.
    His weapon sucked, no way he would've killed 50 people but he might have killed somebody.

6. aitkenmike

aitkenmike Blue Belt

He sounds like a massive fuck up.

chickenluver likes this.
  7. SRN

SRN SOCRATEEEES

:( May their memories be a blessing.

8. tonni

tonni Silver Belt

Thread will die soon.

Rational Poster and Clear Winner like this.
  9. The ScorpioN

The ScorpioN "GET OVER HERE!"

bump

uppercutbus likes this.
  10. JDragon

JDragon DOX News Anchor Platinum Member

He sounds like a complete failure.

Somehow, the cowardly way in which he killed the lady (shot in the back) and the man (who was begging for his life) adds an additional layer of human garbageness, if that's possible in this case.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  11. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

Tfw the “master race” is foiled by a damn door...

:meow:

12. Bob Arctor

Bob Arctor Yellow Card Yellow Card

So the history of Germany makes them
    More sensitive to anti semantic violence but The history of America makes it racist.

Liberals are funny.

uppercutbus likes this.
  13. A_bomb47

A_bomb47 Wha happan to you Sherdog?

Indeed a complete failure and a piece of shit.

Ofcourse this part wasn't a surprise either:
    "Balliet is a resident of Saxony-Anhalt, the German state that includes the city of Halle, according to Der Spiegel. He is 27 and lives a “secluded life” alone with his mother, the newspaper reports."

KOQ24, JDragon and Kafir-kun like this.
  14. Cid

Cid Silver Belt

Mass shootings where only two people are killed?

Pretty sure that only happens in other countries.

chickenluver, tonni and 7437 like this.
  15. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun Al Far'oun

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
    You asked me "who cares?" so I gave the obvious answer. But I don't think its just Germans who cares, people who are concerned with the rise of far right terrorism in general should care.

Again when people make race baiting threads on black on white crime its usually just a random crime where the perpetrator happens to be black and the victim happens to be white. If someone who was a part of the New Black Panther party killed white people after releasing a black separatist manifesto that would be equivalent to an attack like this one and would easily be thread-worthy.

16. sweede

sweede Purple Belt

What are you?

You appear more and more like a fool on this site. As an individual who does not belong to decent people.

17. JDragon

JDragon DOX News Anchor Platinum Member

I am actually quite surprised that the 'multiple attackers' info was the one to turn out to be false, not the submachine gun part.

HockeyBjj and Son of Jamin like this.
  18. sweede

sweede Purple Belt

@JDragon

What I find strange is the choice of victims, and in this case Jews. With today's situation in many places in Europe, extremist racist forces should by default attack mosques and Muslims. Jews in Sweden are well integrated into society and they do not fill our first pages as Muslims do. The dissatisfaction that is growing in the country is strongly directed at people who worship Islam.

Germany, which has nearly 3000 mosques around the country, should by logic have more attacks on mosques by hateful lonely white men.

In Malmö there are 3 applications for mosque construction with the city administration. For this we already have 16 in the city. I almost dare to believe that Malmö is the city in a western country with the most mosques in relation to our size.

I think more attacks of the bloodier kind will happen in the future aimed at Muslims. It is not when, but how many.

Son of Jamin likes this.
  19. JamesRussler

JamesRussler You can call me Jimmy Double Yellow Card

Respectfully disagree. The black-on-white crimes you’re referring to are indisputably racially motivated. Anyone with two eyes can see what is happening. They are what in any other context would be called “hate crimes.” The fact that only these crimes get ignored by the MSM and/or merged on this board does not change that. Pointing out a pattern of racially motivated crimes does not amount to “race baiting.”

Either racial motivations are always relevant, or they are never relevant. If Black-on-White hate crimes are unworthy of recognition, then White-on-X crimes are likewise unworthy of recognition.

uppercutbus likes this.
  20. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

Those work super good