Crime German Neo-Nazi attempts mass killing at synagogue, kills two with improvised submachine gun

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by JDragon, Oct 9, 2019.

1. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

He just doesnt like people talking bad about neo nazis

2. JamesRussler

JamesRussler You can call me Jimmy Double Yellow Card

Oh, would you ban me from polite society, Comrade? Do my posts make you clutch your pearls as you drink your tea? Oh how dreadful.

phoenixikki likes this.
  3. A_bomb47

A_bomb47 Wha happan to you Sherdog?

Can't believe a Neo nazi kills Jews in Germany and some fucktard here is like:
    [​IMG]

4. JamesRussler

Yeah, unironically. Not that big of a deal. Two people died. Probably not even the worst hate crime today. #NTSH

5. JDragon

JDragon DOX News Anchor Platinum Member

He killed two people. One was in a kebab store. So he didn't discriminate in his racist-antisemitist stance.

To think he built a machine gun and then didn't properly scout the target site (he was held up by a locked wooden door, ffs)...

HockeyBjj likes this.
  6. Fanu

Fanu Black Belt

shootings are a big deal in europe unlike in USA where they are a weekly happening

panamaican and chickenluver like this.
  7. Ruprecht

Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

I assume it was one of the Luty style blowback submachine guns (Expedient Homemade Firearms)? They've been popular here, and require very little tooling to make.

Edit: I see that's been confirmed from the photos/videos on the previous page.

HockeyBjj, Cuauhtemoc and JDragon like this.
  8. MilesAbove

MilesAbove Gold Belt

Unfortunate for you, then, huh?

Leagon likes this.
  9. KOQ24

KOQ24 Gold Belt

No Jew was killed as he couldnt enter the Synagogue.
    At least 1 victim was ethnic german, so all that Neo Nazi could manage is kill actual germans...................

10. Clear Winner

Clear Winner Big Poppa Pars

Was just a guess. They reported multiple shooters for NZ, Vegas and others but as far as we know it wasn't true. I do fid it odd that the media always reports that. It's almost like they want to ramp up the frenzy. The Islamist attacks seem to be the ones with multiple attackers, but there haven't been many of those in the west over the last few years.

11. JDragon

Well, whenever you have multiple sightings in short time, police have to assume there may be more than one perp.

aitkenmike likes this.
  12. Clear Winner

Clear Winner Big Poppa Pars

I definitely noticed unzipping of pants when someone jumped to the conclusion that it was a Muslim.

Leagon and Ultra O’Dia like this.
  13. tonni

tonni Silver Belt

You underestimate how strong this guy’s ideology is and how present it is.

Leagon, AgonyandIrony and JDragon like this.
  14. JDragon

Even within the WR, there are more than a few of this calibre. Only difference is that they are not violent (that we know).

JbModest, Leagon, Dayman1984 and 2 others like this.
  15. Cuauhtemoc

Cuauhtemoc Pragmatic Technocratic Authoritarian

Actual nazis do not care about muslims that much. There are two reasons:
    1-Historically the nazis have been OK with muslims, especially white muslims like the Albanians but still, they see themselves as fighting the same war against the jews. Nazis are not Christian Crusaders, or American militiamen/KKK. Of course they still hate non-whites in Europe but see point 2
    2-Non-white muslims and blacks are seem as dumb and weak in the big picture. They're considered at most foot soldiers that can be easily dispatched once the masterminds are dealt with. They also think it's great the muslims keep to their own and do not integrate like the jews.
    I saw a picture floating around he made a list of achievements like in a videogame. He wanted to kill one jew, one christian and one muslim at least.
    [​IMG]
    It's still a complex project to undertake by a guy who cannot break down a wooden door and that arrives late to his own terrorist attack. However that's somewhat expected, most of these guys are not dumb but they're fuck ups.

chickenluver and Kafir-kun like this.
  16. sweede

sweede Purple Belt

No matter what. The reason was to create as much publicity and casualties as possible.

Something that is not talked about here in the War room is all the actions the security police take to counter terrorism.

With right-wing nationalist parties reaping success in Europe, I want to think that Muslims have more of a reason to be afraid than Jews.

[​IMG]

17. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun Al Far'oun

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
    I don't know about that, often its just some random crime it seems to me. Sure black on white violence gets lets attention than white on black violence but as I've said before that's because we have a history of white on black racial violence so as a society we are going to be more sensitive to such cases just like the Germans are to antisemitic violence.
    That's an absolute that doesn't make sense to me. Both are wrong because sometimes race and identity is relevant and sometimes it isn't. Actually in this very shooting you have both. This shooter targeted the synagogue and kebab shop due the people those are associated with but the woman on the street was just a random victim it seems.

18. VivaRevolution

VivaRevolution Whoopin' Belt Platinum Member

There is a meme here about the alt right, and walls stopping them.

HockeyBjj likes this.
  19. JamesRussler

We (USA) actually have a very rich history of White-on-Black violence, which is grossly disproportionate given our demographic composition. The public’s ignorance of that history largely reflects a certain editorial perspective (i.e., the perspective of the MSM, politicians, academics, and other powerful interests who benefit from this narrative). It does not reflect the public’s overall attitude toward racially motivated crime. In the past, people were more willing to chalk up the “violence gap” to things like slavery. In 2019, not so much, because it’s the same story in every country on the planet.

The fact is, so much of our society is built upon grievance politics that the people invested cannot afford to let it go. It’s not honest. It’s not healthy. If we want to truly make progress as a society, we need to deal with reality.

That might make sense to you, but in practice, race/identity is only deemed relevant when certain races are involved. When the victim is black (or occasionally Jewish, or Latino), it is presumptively a hate crime. When the victim is White, it is presumptively overblown mischief, or “general crime.” When the criminal is Black, it’s an isolated incident, a symptom of poverty, or biased/racist law enforcement. When the criminal is White, it’s a symptom of widespread White supremacy. Pretty sweet deal if you’re black, but it sucks if you’re White (or presumed White, as George Zimmerman can attest).

I have nothing against Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, Whites, Indians, Semites, Sikhs, etc. But if the rules are enforced against one group, they should be enforced against all. Let the chips fall where they may.

uppercutbus likes this.
  20. JamesRussler

Well don’t hold out on us. Show us your comedy skills.