Crime German Neo-Nazi attempts mass killing at synagogue, kills two with improvised submachine gun

You asked me "who cares?" so I gave the obvious answer. But I don't think its just Germans who cares, people who are concerned with the rise of far right terrorism in general should care.

Again when people make race baiting threads on black on white crime its usually just a random crime where the perpetrator happens to be black and the victim happens to be white. If someone who was a part of the New Black Panther party killed white people after releasing a black separatist manifesto that would be equivalent to an attack like this one and would easily be thread-worthy.

He just doesnt like people talking bad about neo nazis

What are you?

You appear more and more like a fool on this site. As an individual who does not belong to decent people.

Oh, would you ban me from polite society, Comrade? Do my posts make you clutch your pearls as you drink your tea? Oh how dreadful.

Can't believe a Neo nazi kills Jews in Germany and some fucktard here is like:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah, unironically. Not that big of a deal. Two people died. Probably not even the worst hate crime today. #NTSH

@JDragon

What I find strange is the choice of victims, and in this case Jews. With today's situation in many places in Europe, extremist racist forces should by default attack mosques and Muslims. Jews in Sweden are well integrated into society and they do not fill our first pages as Muslims do. The dissatisfaction that is growing in the country is strongly directed at people who worship Islam.

Germany, which has nearly 3000 mosques around the country, should by logic have more attacks on mosques by hateful lonely white men.

In Malmö there are 3 applications for mosque construction with the city administration. For this we already have 16 in the city. I almost dare to believe that Malmö is the city in a western country with the most mosques in relation to our size.

I think more attacks of the bloodier kind will happen in the future aimed at Muslims. It is not when, but how many.

He killed two people. One was in a kebab store. So he didn't discriminate in his racist-antisemitist stance.

To think he built a machine gun and then didn't properly scout the target site (he was held up by a locked wooden door, ffs)...

Yeah, unironically. Not that big of a deal. Two people died. Probably not even the worst hate crime today. #NTSH

shootings are a big deal in europe unlike in USA where they are a weekly happening

He killed two people. One was in a kebab store. So he didn't discriminate in his racist-antisemitist stance.

To think he built a machine gun and then didn't properly scout the target site (he was held up by a locked wooden door, ffs)...

I assume it was one of the Luty style blowback submachine guns (Expedient Homemade Firearms)? They've been popular here, and require very little tooling to make.

Edit: I see that's been confirmed from the photos/videos on the previous page.

giphy.gif

No Jew was killed as he couldnt enter the Synagogue.
At least 1 victim was ethnic german, so all that Neo Nazi could manage is kill actual germans...................

6,w=468,c=0.bild.jpg

27 year old Neo-Nazi, streaming his deeds from the beginning.

@Clear Winner is the clear winner as it seems he acted alone.

Was just a guess. They reported multiple shooters for NZ, Vegas and others but as far as we know it wasn't true. I do fid it odd that the media always reports that. It's almost like they want to ramp up the frenzy. The Islamist attacks seem to be the ones with multiple attackers, but there haven't been many of those in the west over the last few years.

Was just a guess. They reported multiple shooters for NZ, Vegas and others but as far as we know it wasn't true. I do fid it odd that the media always reports that. It's almost like they want to ramp up the frenzy. The Islamist attacks seem to be the ones with multiple attackers, but there haven't been many of those in the west over the last few years.

Well, whenever you have multiple sightings in short time, police have to assume there may be more than one perp.

Why is this thread not race baiting? Let’s be honest. Almost everyone in this thread unzipped their pants when they found out it was a white guy. They wouldn’t care otherwise.

I definitely noticed unzipping of pants when someone jumped to the conclusion that it was a Muslim.

@JDragon

What I find strange is the choice of victims, and in this case Jews. With today's situation in many places in Europe, extremist racist forces should by default attack mosques and Muslims. Jews in Sweden are well integrated into society and they do not fill our first pages as Muslims do. The dissatisfaction that is growing in the country is strongly directed at people who worship Islam.

Germany, which has nearly 3000 mosques around the country, should by logic have more attacks on mosques by hateful lonely white men.

In Malmö there are 3 applications for mosque construction with the city administration. For this we already have 16 in the city. I almost dare to believe that Malmö is the city in a western country with the most mosques in relation to our size.

I think more attacks of the bloodier kind will happen in the future aimed at Muslims. It is not when, but how many.
You underestimate how strong this guy’s ideology is and how present it is.

You underestimate how strong this guy’s ideology is and how present it is.

Even within the WR, there are more than a few of this calibre. Only difference is that they are not violent (that we know).

@JDragon

Actual nazis do not care about muslims that much. There are two reasons:
1-Historically the nazis have been OK with muslims, especially white muslims like the Albanians but still, they see themselves as fighting the same war against the jews. Nazis are not Christian Crusaders, or American militiamen/KKK. Of course they still hate non-whites in Europe but see point 2
2-Non-white muslims and blacks are seem as dumb and weak in the big picture. They're considered at most foot soldiers that can be easily dispatched once the masterminds are dealt with. They also think it's great the muslims keep to their own and do not integrate like the jews.

I saw a picture floating around he made a list of achievements like in a videogame. He wanted to kill one jew, one christian and one muslim at least.
1570656621702.png

I assume it was one of the Luty style blowback submachine guns (Expedient Homemade Firearms)? They've been popular here, and require very little tooling to make.

Edit: I see that's been confirmed from the photos/videos on the previous page.
It's still a complex project to undertake by a guy who cannot break down a wooden door and that arrives late to his own terrorist attack. However that's somewhat expected, most of these guys are not dumb but they're fuck ups.

Actual nazis do not care about muslims that much. There are two reasons:

No matter what. The reason was to create as much publicity and casualties as possible.

Something that is not talked about here in the War room is all the actions the security police take to counter terrorism.

With right-wing nationalist parties reaping success in Europe, I want to think that Muslims have more of a reason to be afraid than Jews.

7b6d19a2-ad86-4526-9c40-840917c4a9f9

Respectfully disagree. The black-on-white crimes you’re referring to are indisputably racially motivated. Anyone with two eyes can see what is happening. They are what in any other context would be called “hate crimes.” The fact that only these crimes get ignored by the MSM and/or merged on this board does not change that. Pointing out a pattern of racially motivated crimes does not amount to “race baiting.”
I don't know about that, often its just some random crime it seems to me. Sure black on white violence gets lets attention than white on black violence but as I've said before that's because we have a history of white on black racial violence so as a society we are going to be more sensitive to such cases just like the Germans are to antisemitic violence.
Either racial motivations are always relevant, or they are never relevant. If Black-on-White hate crimes are unworthy of recognition, then White-on-X crimes are likewise unworthy of recognition.
That's an absolute that doesn't make sense to me. Both are wrong because sometimes race and identity is relevant and sometimes it isn't. Actually in this very shooting you have both. This shooter targeted the synagogue and kebab shop due the people those are associated with but the woman on the street was just a random victim it seems.

I don't know about that, often its just some random crime it seems to me. Sure black on white violence gets lets attention than white on black violence but as I've said before that's because we have a history of white on black racial violence so as a society we are going to be more sensitive to such cases just like the Germans are to antisemitic violence.

We (USA) actually have a very rich history of White-on-Black violence, which is grossly disproportionate given our demographic composition. The public’s ignorance of that history largely reflects a certain editorial perspective (i.e., the perspective of the MSM, politicians, academics, and other powerful interests who benefit from this narrative). It does not reflect the public’s overall attitude toward racially motivated crime. In the past, people were more willing to chalk up the “violence gap” to things like slavery. In 2019, not so much, because it’s the same story in every country on the planet.

The fact is, so much of our society is built upon grievance politics that the people invested cannot afford to let it go. It’s not honest. It’s not healthy. If we want to truly make progress as a society, we need to deal with reality.

That's an absolute that doesn't make sense to me. Both are wrong because sometimes race and identity is relevant and sometimes it isn't. Actually in this very shooting you have both. This shooter targeted the synagogue and kebab shop due the people those are associated with but the woman on the street was just a random victim it seems.

That might make sense to you, but in practice, race/identity is only deemed relevant when certain races are involved. When the victim is black (or occasionally Jewish, or Latino), it is presumptively a hate crime. When the victim is White, it is presumptively overblown mischief, or “general crime.” When the criminal is Black, it’s an isolated incident, a symptom of poverty, or biased/racist law enforcement. When the criminal is White, it’s a symptom of widespread White supremacy. Pretty sweet deal if you’re black, but it sucks if you’re White (or presumed White, as George Zimmerman can attest).

I have nothing against Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, Whites, Indians, Semites, Sikhs, etc. But if the rules are enforced against one group, they should be enforced against all. Let the chips fall where they may.

Back