Social 'Gender-bending' chemical found in food and plastic bottles now linked to ADHD and autism

Why can't people with ADHD/Autism flush the toxins as quick? It seems counter intuitive but I guess the human body is complex af

for all the ppl denying gender dismorphia/trans existence, there it is. Whether it's naturally occurring, or induced by plastics, it's there and gender dismorphic people should be respected.

Last edited:
I won’t believe this because the government didn’t do the study. Only taxing us more and having more regulations will fix this .

for all the ppl denying gender dismorphia/trans existence, there it is. Whether it's naturally occurring, or induced by plastics, it's there and gender dismorphic people should be respected.
No one is denying dissociative identity disorder either but no one is telling them and their multiple personalities are fine and it's normal.

No one is denying dissociative identity disorder either but no one is telling them and their multiple personalities are fine and it's normal.

Gender dysphoria and multiple personality disorder are nothing alike.

So maybe it is time to add two new letters to LBTQWZZZ-BE

BE= Bisphenol enriched.

There's been a huge uptick in these things and something is causing it. No idea what but something is and serious investigation needs to be done.
Could be as simple as parents being too old….. i don’t know the exact stat, but parents are much older, delaying child birth has consequences.

Good. Now that this has been discovered America can finally be saved again. It was plastic caused only and not some natural diversity like seen in many other species.

Next: Steropor causes blind gayness.

We should loosen environmental constraints and lower taxes for the rich oil companies. The market will fix this
WTF do taxes have to do with the management of toxic chemical runoff?

Could be as simple as parents being too old….. i don’t know the exact stat, but parents are much older, delaying child birth has consequences.

Potentially. Another thing mind, is autistic people are self-diagnosing nowadays. We had an autism awareness training session in work and the person running it gave everyone a diagram and told them to do this test and 'self diagnose' - hang on, nobody should be self diagnosing anything. its the job of fucking medical professionals. So any weird cunt is basically finding a reason for their weirdness and diagnosing themselves as autistic because it's a way out of their weirdness. An excuse.

I expect that over the next 50 years we will constantly be faced with new evidence of how badly we've fucked ourselves up with chemicals and radiation, and how some of these changes may now be irreversible and implanted into our DNA, to be suffered by future generations of children who never really even had a choice on the matter.

Unfortunately, we really have no other choice than to use ourselves as test subjects because it takes decades to accumulate true data on which products might be harmful to us, and to what degree. The society is also geared in such a way that the potential economic gain in pushing out a product will outweigh the obvious risks to society, as we've seen for example with the opioids.

Last edited:
I expect that over the next 50 years we will constantly be faced with new evidence of how badly we've fucked ourselves up with chemicals and radiation, and how some of these changes may now be irreversible and implanted into our DNA, to be suffered by future generations of children who never really even had a choice on the matter.

Unfortunately, we really have no other choice than to use ourselves as test subjects because it takes decades to accumulate true data on which products might be harmful to us, and to what degree. The society is also geared in such a way that the potential economic gain in pushing out a product will outweigh the obvious risks to society, as we've seen for example with the opioids.
I think the point of the article is that nearly everywhere else in the so-called Western World they have taken steps to greatly limit the use of these chemicals while the US has not because of lax regulation in general.

I disagree with the assertion, "constantly be faced with new evidence of how badly we've fucked ourselves up with chemicals and radiation, and how some of these changes may now be irreversible and implanted into our DNA". I agree there will be other chemicals to come under fire in a similar manner, but I expect they'll become rarer over time; and I don't think there's any suggestion BPAs will alter the DNA of future generations. Where did that come from?

Got to admit it was nice of America to guinea pig itself for the sake of the rest of the world. Their greater prevalence of use of BPAs may be the only reason this connection between them and ADHD/Autism was discovered. Thanks, America.

Some people have been talking about this for years, but they get called conspiracy theorists by the indoctrinated.[the stupid!]
Environmentalists have been arguing against these chemicals forever. Whom can you point to that considers environmental pollution to be a conspiracy theory?

Potentially. Another thing mind, is autistic people are self-diagnosing nowadays. We had an autism awareness training session in work and the person running it gave everyone a diagram and told them to do this test and 'self diagnose' - hang on, nobody should be self diagnosing anything. its the job of fucking medical professionals. So any weird cunt is basically finding a reason for their weirdness and diagnosing themselves as autistic because it's a way out of their weirdness. An excuse.
Uh yeah.... no. Don't fucking encourage anyone to self-diagnose FFS. That's ridiculous.

I don't believe it happened, mind you. But if it did, that's pretty fucked up.

Back