Social Chemical linked to reduced fertility, reproductive harm and fetal disruption in animals found in 80% of people in American study

I used to be into Gardening and a lot of huge operations will use Systemic insecticides which go through the roots and the whole plant including the fruit and veggies in many cases and the sprays are highly toxic at first. I had to use a full respirator and cover my complete body when spraying. And that's before round up is often sprayed between rows...shits nasty.

Nasty is an understatement. After planting and fertilizing, the biggest chain's french fry potatoes are harvested by guys in oxygen supplied body suits, then a 6 week period in a warehouse is needed to off-gas (detoxify) before they can be processed. Scary stuff is sold to us, unaware of the dangerous chemicals, and eaten every day.

Last edited:
lmao

I don't know what's more funny that you think this is a realistic thing that consumers should do before purchasing literally any food product or you expect me to believe you've actually done any serious research in your entire life on food you've purchased.

Watching a youtube video isn't research.
I haven't researched everything I have consumed but I'm also not relying on two Government programs that have been proven time and time again to waste money. Its not up to the Government its up to the individual.

I haven't researched everything I have consumed but I'm also not relying on two Government programs that have been proven time and time again to waste money. Its not up to the Government its up to the individual.

Well no shit, you don't say?

You don't strike me as a chemist.

<Dany07>

And you don't strike me like a rational thinker like you claim you are...laughing

How does an individual consumer even research the health and safety of one food product?

Do they just rent time at a lab or something?

Nasty is an understatement. After planting and fertilizing, the biggest chain's french fry potatoes are harvested by guys in oxygen supplied body suits, then a 6 week period in a warehouse is needed to off-gas (detoxify) before they can be processed. Scary stuff is sold to us, unaware of the dangerous chemicals, and eaten every day.
I don't think we can ever as consumers eat a diet where food is compromised but it is up to us Individuals to do the best we can in choosing what we eat. I've worked in Chicken Houses in my lifetime and its crazy how fast they can get the birds to grow. Just compare real organic non hormone treated Chicken Breasts to the kind find in Wal-mart etc....Yard chickens don't have titties that big.

Isn't Roundup mostly used on GMO crops?

Quick a simple, from a quick (ask the wife or any ex) and simple Sherbro.

Genetically Modified Organism - referred to as Frankenfood, derived from the way Frankenstein was crafted from many different caskets to create, um, something.

Organic is a word describing a growing process using no man-made chemicals.

Organic foods are more expensive - growing produce without pesticides reduces yield - poison deters bugs.

FWIW - just being labelled Organic doesn't guarantee no chemicals were used.
My experience has been that some chemicals used in fertilizers and pesticides can be tasted, no question. I've had cucumbers and lettuce that had a slightly bitter/metallic taste - no way was I going to knowingly eat something that more than likely used a liquid with a warning label on it. Life's too short, a KNOWN organic cucumber never has a chemical taste.

Verifying Organics IMHO isn't possible for any consumer, only the food grown yourself can you be sure of. If any produce looks too perfect, too shiny, perfectly shaped, skin with no imperfections, etc. I'd be highly suspictous and NOT buy it.

Back