Social Chemical linked to reduced fertility, reproductive harm and fetal disruption in animals found in 80% of people in American study

Says to keep away from food multiple times on their MSDS sheet.

Also says if you get it on your garments and they cannot be cleaned, they must be destroyed (burnt).

Yeah this is the stuff they're straight up soaking our crops in and then telling us there's nothing harmful about GMO crops.

Remember this the next time you trust what the government and scientists are telling you.
It's still not the GMO crops that are harmful. Suggesting otherwise makes you look silly.

It's still not the GMO crops that are harmful. Suggesting otherwise makes you look silly.

What point are you trying to make? That Roundup ready crops aren't harmful as long as they don't douse them in Roundup?

Cool, you win I guess. Have fun pretending that your Roundup ready crops aren't sprayed with Roundup. I'll go on using common sense. No "science" required here.

Just the fact that roundup is still in many non-organic foods in the US makes me generally lean towards organic.
Roundup is in many organic foods too. Basically any oat based product in the US is a coin toss.

Back