• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gane owning Aspinall: "I'll see you in September, stop tripping"

Gane is bulking up, he could be an actor as the crocodile man in the next Batman movie. Or even as a Terminator.

When Miocic retires Gane will enter HW GOAT status contention

The Gane hate is weird. I mean, I get it: shertdoggers are idiots and can't think for themselves, but Gane is a pretty damn good HW and really, really not unlikeable. Imagine he wasn't around. The division would be even more of a joke.
I don't "hate", but he's one of the dirtiest fighters in the UFC, and has openly ducked Blaydes and Aspinall for obvious reason.

Until he can prove himself against a decent wrestler, he's just another good striker who needs favorable matchups to stay near the top.

Jones vs Gane was so bad I hope Gane would go away just to make sure I never see that bs again. Fool me once...

I am fine with fast ko like aldo vs conor or mas vs askren. Its alright if you fuck up. But please dont ask big fight if you got zero will for fight. That fight is going to disrespect mma forever.

Nothing against jones, he did what he needed to do. Solid win on paper.

can u please explain how you favor tom because hes fast

so being faster is better than being a muay thai champion in striking?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ok coach
trust me bro
sure coach
Speed and power are dangerous regardless.

Newsflash!! Fighter gets hit in fight. OMG!!

You're argument is pretty flawed. Tom got hit with a punch like any other fighter gets hit, that's what happens in fights. Fighters get hit. It's how the react that matters. Tom ate the punch, shrugged it off and then finished Sergei shortly after. The punch had no effect on him or his performance.

You would have some point if the punch dropped Tom, wobbled him, or made him more hesitant. But it did nothing to him. You bringing this up actually make Tom look better like he has a great chin, you're contradicting yourself.
All he had to do was put his mouth piece back in, he was moving his head around perfectly a second later.

I don't like that habbit of leaning so far back though, once leaned there is no other place to go if the other guy follows through.

All he had to do was put his mouth piece back in, he was moving his head around perfectly a second later.

I don't like that habbit of leaning so far back though, once leaned there is no other place to go if the other guy follows through.
He did that because he knew Pavlovich only boxes. Aspinall uses his footwork AMD head movement to evade strikes from guys that throw kicks like he did against Volkov and Tybura, and head movement alone against guys who only throw hands.

Aspinall asked for this fight but was ignored...

The problem with Aspinall and Blaydes for Gane is the ground game difference. He should be calling Pavlovich, especially since he had beaten Spivac.

Gane got a little careless against Tai probably because he did not respect his skills. But he can outstrike anyone in the division. Jones haters make him sound like a can these days.

I have a hard time believing Gane hasn't turned down fights. He hasn't fought since September and he still doesn't have a fight scheduled. Either he is in fact turning down fight offers, or he's injured and just talking shit when he knows he can't accept a fight if he wanted to.

Either way, Gane needs to STFU, get healthy if necessary, and accept a fight. He doesn't get to pick and choose who he fights.

Gane literally just obliterated Spivak in his last fight. Spivak is a Judo black belt and combat sambo practitioner and competitor. Gane stuffed every takedown attempt with ease. Gane got tapped by jones in his only submission loss of his career. No shame in losing to the Goat people let their hate of jones cloud their logical look at Ganes skills, guy is a beast.

Ngannou was the only other fighter to effectively beat Gane with a TD heavy gameplan but Ngannou is a fucking freak of nature. Let’s not forget that he just defeated Miocic by KO in a fight where he was able to do (what Olympian Cormier couldn’t) and dominate the wrestling exchanges against Stipe.
Gane's TDD doesn't look that good when he doesn't have a big speed advantage both Ngannou and Jones are faster than most HWs but slower than Aspinall. Spivak is slow and needs to get to the clinch for the takedown so Gane used his superior speed and footwork to avoid the clinch making the fight very easy.

Aspinall is faster than anyone Gane has fought and more well rounded, he has very good striking, good takedowns and is a monster on the ground. I expect Gane will have trouble keeping it standing and would be TKOed or Submitted in a 5 round fight with Aspinall.

I do agree though that Ngannou's wrestling is underrated and always has been.

Last edited:
Yes, the dude who was controlled on the ground by Ngannou and subbed by Jones in a minute is going to somehow beat Tom Aspinall lmao.

Aspinall is taking him down and doing whatever the fuck he wants. It isn't even an interesting fight unless Aspinall decides to stand with him for 25 minutes, in which case I still favor the guy with knockout power.
He almost beat Nganou. Striked better vs him than Tyson Fury. I wanna se Tom and Jones survive a.fight vs Francis.

So sad how people turned on Gane cause he lost to Bones and Ngannou, I would really love a resurgence of this guy just to see people eat crow.

When the hate for Jones is so strong it transfers to the people he beat lol

That was not your point. You are trying to back track now and are throwing a bitch fit because your idiotic opinion has been thoroughly disproven.
The only person who is triggered here is you. Anyone challenges your assertion and you respond like a 13 year old girl on her period.
Be careful, if you hug Gane’s nuts any tighter he’ll begin to transition.
I'm hugging his nuts pretty tight right now and I'm not gonna lie. It's pretty comfortable down here.
Take it easy Sweetheart, no need to throw a temper tantrum lol. Good you see it that way now. And no one is unhittable, every gets shit and takes big shots here and there. I get your other point, yes, you are correct.

BTW, I am not a Aspinal fan. I am a huge Pavlovich fan though. So there's not favoritsim here. I just think that Tom is that good and a generational top fighter.
I did throw a tantrum. I'll own up to it. Not my best moment.

Yes, the dude who was controlled on the ground by Ngannou and subbed by Jones in a minute is going to somehow beat Tom Aspinall lmao.

Aspinall is taking him down and doing whatever the fuck he wants. It isn't even an interesting fight unless Aspinall decides to stand with him for 25 minutes, in which case I still favor the guy with knockout power.
As if Tom would a done better lol..

Back