Game of thrones .

No, there has been a few. The problem is that the setups haven't been nearly as good, so the deaths aren't as impactful. Really though, it's kind of tough to top the Red Wedding. It was kind of a blessing and curse, because while it was one the best and most shocking moments in television history, it set such a high bar, that you'll never recreate a moment like that within the show, because the audience will never be caught off guard like that again. They're expecting shit like that now.

Anybody who didn't see the Red Wedding coming wasn't paying attention.

As far as major characters deaths, they killed off a lot of them in the Sept of Balor.

It's quite possibly the greatest show of all time, but you have to watch the rest of the series to truly get it. But even then, you'll need to watch the series a few times to really appreciate the depth of storytelling. It's impossible to process all of it in one viewing; you notice new details and connections in subsequent playthroughs. Every action, dialogue, and character is important in some manner.
Which is what makes season 7 so different. The little details are missing. It ends up being a Michael Bay flick.

i was just wondering how craster made a deal with the walkers
no good answers online

i was just wondering how craster made a deal with the walkers
no good answers online

I think it was unspoken, he just left the babies "to the olds gods" so he could keep his wives(like he stated) and the WW eventually stumbled upon it and for it they left him and his daughters/wives alone for supplying a small army. Im sure there is more that plays into it. But thats what I got.

Or....

Fuck it they can talk when they want, fuck plot holes.

163oqu.jpg

Since i just posted his picture....

Wish they would have kept Richard Brake as the Night King, something in his eyes man... Even being CGI they are just more intense.

If some people didnt notice they changed actors. Richard Brake and recently Vladimír Furdík.

Left is Brake right is Furdik.

sTbe7HFAvIfl.jpg

Brake just can do really intense/creepy faces IMO.

31-2016-movie-review-rob-zombie-richard-brake-horror-film.jpg

tumblr_of91wpleQ51s3u023o1_500.jpg

It's quite possibly the greatest show of all time, but you have to watch the rest of the series to truly get it. But even then, you'll need to watch the series a few times to really appreciate the depth of storytelling. It's impossible to process all of it in one viewing; you notice new details and connections in subsequent playthroughs. Every action, dialogue, and character is important in some manner.

The story seems to drop hints of things that are to come which don't turn out or haven't yet. Some of the storylines that have ended were rather abruptly ended like the author couldn't really figure out how to continue.

Anybody who didn't see the Red Wedding coming wasn't paying attention ...
I like to feel I have paid attention. I watched most episodes at least twice and some more because I enjoy it so much.

But i did not see the Red Wedding coming, at least not until right before.

What were the clear signs that Rob, et al were being betrayed? What did I miss?

True. I guess I was thinking of "good guys".
Hodor , Rickon, Jojen, Oberyn, Olenna Tyrell...all the Tyrells actually, Tommen, Osha, Ramsey, one of the dragons, Bran's wolf, that lord of light priest.
Plenty of people have gotten smited

Hodor , Rickon, Jojen, Oberyn, Olenna Tyrell...all the Tyrells actually, Tommen, Osha, Ramsey, one of the dragons, Bran's wolf, that lord of light priest.
Plenty of people have gotten smited
Fair enough. The Hodor episode kicked me right in the feels.

After the gigantic drop in Season 7's quality, I have no faith whatsoever that Season 8 will be able to wrap up the entire series in a satisfying way within 6 episodes.

You have a year to get ready for disappointment.
Didn't you defend the series with vigor? Just curious. People were talking about how bad the writing was and you were defending the writing for the series.

Didn't you defend the series with vigor? Just curious. People were talking about how bad the writing was and you were defending the writing for the series.

I waa fine with the writing of S5 & S6.

A slight dip in quality, but nothing worth bitching about.

S7, after it was announced the show was going to be wrapped up wirhin a short amount of episodes was when the standard of quality was expected to rise to give the entire series an awesome 3rd act and ending, and S7's quality was far below what previous seasons was and not even close to expectations.

I waa fine with the writing of S5 & S6.

A slight dip in quality, but nothing worth bitching about.

S7, after it was announced the show was going to be wrapped up wirhin a short amount of episodes was when the standard of quality was expected to rise to give the entire series an awesome 3rd act and ending, and S7's quality was far below what previous seasons was and not even close to expectations.
Agreed. I'm not getting my hopes up for the final season, unfortunately.

Back