Game of thrones .

The writers are so lost without exact book content to follow. Last season was ridiculously rushed. Meanwhile some of the content in the early seasons was slow as shit.

What did/does everyone think of Robb? I didn't think he was a particular good or strong leader. I think he was prone to emotional or foolish decisions.

The average episode length is alrdy 60 min so i dont think that makes sense. I heard like 1.5 hr episodes but i suppose we'll see.

Some episodes are over by 9:47, most by 9:52 and that is including previous episode summary, credits, and preview for next episode, so not 60. Only the finales go the full 60 minutes, if even. I think one episode last season was like 75 minutes.

Here is an update I found from July, tho you never know for sure, they are trying to be as super secret as possible. They episodes will vary from 50ish-90 minutes in length, probably only the finale being 90 minutes.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...Length-Casey-Bloys-Arya-Stark-Sansa-Stark-HBO

I have heard additional rumors about the length, but that was on IG, where I get most of my entertainment news, so it is to hard to go back and find the exact post/account.

What did/does everyone think of Robb? I didn't think he was a particular good or strong leader. I think he was prone to emotional or foolish decisions.

Stannis was like the polar opposite, and both died for being shitty leaders. You can't be a rose, and you can't be a throne, to win the Game of Thrones.

house-baratheon-318780_jpg_363x200_crop_q85.jpg

RIP.

Uhh... he decided to choose love over duty and honour. He basically deserved to die.

QUOTE="BB in Crazy!!!!, post: 144371287, member: 126178"]Yeah, it was pretty clear he was likely going to be a major player. Likely, because so was Ned and Robb. It wasn't clear if Jon would even survive until he died and was brought back and then it was confirmed. Still with the mystery of his mother and the underdog buildup he was either a major character or another character who would die just when he was most vital.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the question of who Jon's mother was seemed to hint that it was important and would signal that Jon had some importance in the show. The fact that Ned couldn't tell him who his mother was seemed to mean that she had some importance to the story.

Uhh... he decided to choose love over duty and honour. He basically deserved to die.

I feel Stanis chose a false sense of justice, duty, and honor, forsaking family. Robb is the exact opposite, forsakingduty,, honor, law (justice) for family (and a wench). two opposite sides of a rift that lead to a valley of death,

I feel Stanis chose a false sense of justice, duty, and honor, forsaking family. Robb is the exact opposite, forsakingduty,, honor, law (justice) for family (and a wench). two opposite sides of a rift that lead to a valley of death,

At least Robb did it for a hot chick, not some withered old crone.

I'm Thinking it will be 6 characters stories 1 episode each basically played to their end (I feel like I need to clarify that might not be death).

Do we have any idea when it airs?

My wife and I knew something bad was going to happen. But the shock was the level of what happened. No way did we think it would outdo Ned's death but it did. We figured some shady crap would go down and it would be a trap, and someone big would die. But that was a massacre that took out Robb and Cats entire plotline.

Robb was a fuck boy.

That’s the truth.

He ruined everything after Neds death.

Back