Game of thrones .

Pumphrey94

Pumphrey
@purple
Reaction score
Just got into it watched all 7 seasons, bummed we gotta wait a year but anyone have any good theory 's about how season 8 will go if like to hear them

Just got into it watched all 7 seasons, bummed we gotta wait a year but anyone have any good theory 's about how season 8 will go if like to hear them
After the gigantic drop in Season 7's quality, I have no faith whatsoever that Season 8 will be able to wrap up the entire series in a satisfying way within 6 episodes.

You have a year to get ready for disappointment.

Tits, lots and lots of tits.

They all die. The end
Game of Thrones has this reputation because of the first few seasons, but Winter is Here, and with it, way less tits.

Sorry, I mean fewer tits.

Also, there hasn't been a main character death since The Red Wedding, unless you count Stannis.

Game of Thrones has this reputation because of the first few seasons, but Winter is Here, and with it, way less tits.

Also, there hasn't been a main character death since The Red Wedding, unless you count Stannis.

Stannis of course counts.

And the next season will end with Arya on the Iron Throne but wearing Cerceis face

Honestly aryas face thing i hope doesnt go too much farther. Rather a cheap shock at this point.

Is the Night King #1 pfp in the rankings now with his one hit Ko of a fucking dragon?

After the gigantic drop in Season 7's quality, I have no faith whatsoever that Season 8 will be able to wrap up the entire series in a satisfying way within 6 episodes.

Meh...

They've had two years to figure shit out, I expect an epic last season.

I've been hearing this a lot since last year, but I just got around to watching season 7 for the first time last week, and I thought it was fucking great.

Just short and compressed given the seven-episode constraint (presumably for financial reasons), and you can nitpick on some of the plot devices, but otherwise, it was suspense-filled and action-packed.

Hopefully Jon ends up on the Iron Throne... provided he doesn't kill himself for sleeping with his Aunt... or Dany killing him when she finds out he's the rightful heir... although things rarely end up the way they're supposed to.

Cersei dying a horrific death, preferably at the hand of Jaimie.

With the way this show is, chances are, the Whitewalkers and the Night King end up taking over the whole damn continent and every last human being dies.

We'll get an epic Dragon battle or two though for sure.

Pretty sure i heard each episode will be movie length so it's going to feel like a full season. Hell it may be longer than a full season

Isn't it a book is it really a secret how it ends?

I still think Martin is beta testing the final book via the HBO series.

But it will be 20% awesome and 80% bullshit. But we'll focus on the 20% while watching it and the 80% after it's over.

Depends on who your talking about, less of Emila's Clarke's bottom on display, more of Nathalie Emmanuel's. Although it was only the first season that really had the really high levels of nudity and sexposiiton.

Stannis definitely does count, especially in season 5 were he got a lot of screen time, so does Tywin I'd say and perhaps Oberyn(again in that season) but even then your talking season 4.

Honestly my feeling is that they've been correct to have things moving fast as the story progresses more towards the grand fantasy side of things, more subtle politics and drama are I think much easier to sustain for longer.

just watched season 7 for the 4th time. i miss new eps. ive binged the entire 7 seasons 4 or so times too

Back