Game of Thrones-Should I watch?

Watch it until you start to like one of the characters. Then stop watching it and just imagine that character in a better place.

Yes. But be patient. It's confusing as shit at first.

Like most things that were converted into TV/film.

The books are better.

Yes TS, watch it! watch it now!

That may have been true in the past. But television series today beast all over movies.

I can't think of a movie that was better than True Detective, Game of Thrones or Boardwalk Empire during the same time period.

That's because shows are 8+ hours while movies are typically 2 hours.

My fav characters are still alive so I don't know what some of you are talking about

No. The shows sucks, don't even waste your time with it. Watch House Of Cards instead.

No. The shows sucks, don't even waste your time with it. Watch House Of Cards instead.

LOL

House of Cards is Game of Thrones for old white people.

And who is Game of Thrones for ?

Young, black people obviously.

This season has dragged on for sure. It only started getting interesting last episode. Enjoyed House of Cards and Hannibal more this season than Game of Thrones.

Like most things that were converted into TV/film.

The books are better.

I've only read the first 2 books, but Season 1 of GoT is by far the best adaption of a book to TV/film that I have ever seen.

Young, black people obviously.

This season has dragged on for sure. It only started getting interesting last episode. Enjoyed House of Cards and Hannibal more this season than Game of Thrones.

tumblr_lncyloVuXd1qcl48oo1_400.gif

[YT]kL7RWUva7ak[/YT]

Back