Social Gallup: What If There Were 42 Million at the Border?

I think crows understand the concept of displacement better than humans.

Right?
6359711442339026531799583357_tumblr_inline_n6rbnqy79z1sohk3w-1.gif

Many will attempt to enter illegally? Really, what's this extrapolation based on? Because the numbers I've read put the annual illegal immigrant numbers at ~400k. Now, 400k is not a small number but since the Gallup CEO is saying that 42 million want to come, I'm trying to figure out when 1% of the population becomes "many" who will attempt to enter illegally.

Extrapolated based on the ongoing issues with the amount we have now and in the past. Now I am counting the ones that come and overstay, and not just the ones that cross undetected. There is great enough number for MSM to be reporting on this ongoing phenomenon for many, many years now.

Last edited:
Wait, people said "Yes, I would move somewhere else if I could." and we're supposed to treat that as an indication about illegal immigrant behavior.

Panamaican, would you like to move to England if you could?

Yes, it's a nice place from the times I've visited.

Ha, gotcha, Panamaican would illegally enter the UK...that bastard.

I can't be the only one who sees the absurdity in that leap of logic?

Not even that but the conclusion is written in a way to inspire fear in a certain % of the population.

Your answer to this question is whether you view "people" as something of value or not.

While you wouldn't want to let 42 million in right away, due to the logistics of that many coming all at once, I have no problem letting 42 million in over the course of 5-10 years.

Wait, people said "Yes, I would move somewhere else if I could." and we're supposed to treat that as an indication about illegal immigrant behavior.

Panamaican, would you like to move to England if you could?

Yes, it's a nice place from the times I've visited.

if you had a ventriloquist dummy you could set yourself and knock it down all by yourself.

No, I got the point pretty well. The TS took a gallup poll on if Latin Americans would move to another country...if they could and then disregarded the original point about the importance of not having a conversation about a few thousand possible illegals but a conversation about overall outward facing immigration policy and messaging.

Instead we got something about enforcing border laws and catch and release. Basically, exactly what the Gallup CEO is saying we shouldn't be talking about.

What point did you get?

Then why wasn't your response related to that, at all? You just posited that the idea of 42 million immigrants was lunacy and complained about that. It's hypothetical; the internal logic of "how many there are" is irrelevant to "how many are you willing to take?"

Again, your first post was missing the point of the thread.

Full article - https://news.gallup.com/opinion/chairman/246563/million-border.aspx

At what point is too many? Can the United States handle a potential 5 million immigrants (let alone a possible 42 million)? CBP has already apprehended over 201,000 immigrants at the Southwest border alone from October through February https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration.

It's in my opinion we need more security and actual enforcement of our immigration laws. Catch and release needs to end.

Europeans came over, so I don't care who else does too. Keep it fair for everyone.

Europeans came over, so I don't care who else does too. Keep it fair for everyone.
So you wouldn’t mind the United States becoming just another Latin American country?

Nope. Humans should all interact with others regardless of race , culture ,religion, and gender.
What if those cultures/religions disagree with each other? Humans are tribalistic and this can be seen at even the smallest levels.

It's hilarious how you guys have to keep dolling up your white anxiety fantasies in ever more garish dresses. This one's just fabulous.

It's hilarious how you guys have to keep dolling up your white anxiety fantasies in ever more garish dresses. This one's just fabulous.
Says the white guilt cuck. This is coming from an unbiased source but even you’re too partisan to see that. Pathetic.

Says the white guilt cuck. This is coming from an unbiased source but even you’re too partisan to see that. Pathetic.
There's no way you're dumb enough to think that my laughing at your interpretation of the data means that I'm criticizing the data.

Back