Francis punches DC arm rocks him

Remember when those two OU linebackers tried fucking with the two teenage brothers who had been doing MMA since they were kids? In a disgusting bathroom nonetheless.

Queenofchaos is gonna get their shit tossed if they ever venture out from behind their keyboard and stumble into an MMA fighter.

You could tell the mma trained guys couldn't wait to show off their skills against no mma trained taller guys. The bad thing is the trained guys threw the first punch and started the fight. They should be banned from the gym.

Maybe some big athletic dude could land something lucky, but beat them 9 times out of 10, no way.
rugby-violence.gif

maafu-punch-tom-youngs-large.gif

i'm pretty sure some rugby badass can fuck some little ufc fighters, fuck even bj got caught by a lucky punch.

Bob Sapp fucked Ernesto with only size and 0 skill.

9dc9ee6c726b005ff9c038d56af553fb.gif

Enersto a fucking legend surpassed by a big NFL athlete, fighters almost always win but you should never underestimate an opponent.
f059818b7c848778fad80bcc34a4d538.gif

2x42j1@facebook.gif

tumblr_p3wifb5Yxg1u2ragso1_500.gifv

tumblr_obkcxnTOOC1rvcjd7o2_250.gifv

Its sad that there are people here that need this explained. They dont understand the levels to this shit.

You need to understand that MMA fighters, especially in UFC, are different kind of humans. Just because you are packing 290lbs of pure muscle and you are 6.2, doesnt mean you can beat smaller guys like Aldo or Yan. Aldo kicks your giant leg, you go down and weep in pain. Yan lands one liver punch, you fold like a chair in excruciating pain. Or they can simply dance around you while you hit air until you are dead from exhaustion.
We are not even talking about UFC HWs. Big Frank can literally kill you if he lands with full power. The scary part about the fighters is that they retain these skills, power, and endurance even later in life. Sure they diminish with age, but whats left is still much higher than what your average Joe has.

If you think that 25 years old roided bodybuilder can beat 56 year old Tank Abbott, you are in for rude awakening.

The problem with the vast majority of non-fighters, besides rampant lack of coordination, ability to see punches coming, etc, is that many cannot take a punch and gas in 2 minutes. But we are either getting trolled here or dealing with absolute retards.

he has NEVER at any point in his career one of the baddest men on the planet...
He was HW champ and when he was in Strikeforce he was even better. But if you mean he wasn't scarier than the best special forces fighter with weapons, then that is true. But in unarmed combat he was number 1 on more than one occasion.

99% of regular humans would get their ass beat by a 155 pound top ten fighter. Easy.

Probably more than 99%, like a lot more.

I've fought amateur MMA and boxing both with winning records. Ive trained at Sambo gyms, boxing gyms, Judo academies, BJJ schools, MMA gyms, Muay Thai gyms, with wrestling teams etc. Im also not small, 5'11 and about 12-13% body fat when Im 200lbs and a 74in reach, right now Im heavier since I tore my rotator cuff earlier this year at a BJJ tournament and while its healed I've put on weight and haven't gotten back to the gym. Ive fought at anywhere from 185bs to 225lbs.

This is not my livelihood, it is a passion and part of my way or life but I work 40-60 hour weeks and have many passions and interests. I am athletic too, I was a varsity football player as a linebacker and 1st seed on the tennis team in highschool. My kicks and punches are quite hard too and my wrestling is good. I legitimately think, I could beat 99% of men in a fight.

While theres certain guys who don't have the skillsets to be a street fighter, I think it requires some amount of physicality, strength, KO power, strong takedowns etc. You don't want to be a Ryan Hall type or the old Oscar Del La Hoya stories where he talked about how he isnt a guy who would win street fights type boxer etc. Someone like Illia Topuria? Drew Dober? Ya know, smaller guys who probably beat me senseless in a street fight and would crush 99%+ of dudes including military, boxers etc. Someone would need to be considerably trained and have quite the size advantage.

It always blows my mind looking at DC or listening to him that he is/was at one point one of the baddest men on the planet and could wreck just about anyone lol n the streets lol
This is even crazier:

BuhH-U6CQAAZCfj.jpg

You could take the meanest (looking) SOB you could find and put him in the same train car. Say, 6'8" Martyn Ford.

Martyn-Ford-kbnbk9lxq-b.jpg

And that unassuming guy sitting there reading with a cheap grocery bag between his feet could get up from his seat and push mean SOB's shit in. In fact, that guy has already smashed guys that dwarf Martyn.

Boggles the mind.

Last edited:
Probably more than 99%, like a lot more.

I've fought amateur MMA and boxing both with winning records. Ive trained at Sambo gyms, boxing gyms, Judo academies, BJJ schools, MMA gyms, Muay Thai gyms, with wrestling teams etc. Im also not small, 5'11 and about 12-13% body fat when Im 200lbs and a 74in reach, right now Im heavier since I tore my rotator cuff earlier this year at a BJJ tournament and while its healed I've put on weight and haven't gotten back to the gym. Ive fought at anywhere from 185bs to 225lbs.

This is not my livelihood, it is a passion and part of my way or life but I work 40-60 hour weeks and have many passions and interests. I am athletic too, I was a varsity football player as a linebacker and 1st seed on the tennis team in highschool. My kicks and punches are quite hard too and my wrestling is good. I legitimately think, I could beat 99% of men in a fight.

While theres certain guys who don't have the skillsets to be a street fighter, I think it requires some amount of physicality, strength, KO power, strong takedowns etc. You don't want to be a Ryan Hall type or the old Oscar Del La Hoya stories where he talked about how he isnt a guy who would win street fights type boxer etc. Someone like Illia Topuria? Drew Dober? Ya know, smaller guys who probably beat me senseless in a street fight and would crush 99%+ of dudes including military, boxers etc. Someone would need to be considerably trained and have quite the size advantage.

That's basically my point. You would beat my ass and I played sports in high school and college. You would beat most people's asses and pro fighters, would beat your ass. They'd beat just about everyone's ass. I was going to go 99.9%, but I thought to myself it was a bit overkill.

That's basically my point. You would beat my ass and I played sports in high school and college. You would beat most people's asses and pro fighters, would beat your ass. They'd beat just about everyone's ass. I was going to go 99.9%, but I thought to myself it was a bit overkill.

I wonder about size sometimes, think a DK Metcalf type or Eben Etzebeth type guy in a street fight scenario if you're Dustin Poirier, what happens? It's just a fascinating thought and street fights feel mad different as they aren't controlled environments.

But then I think about Griggs TKOing Lashley who was a college and highschool wrestler with tears of MMA training or how bad guys like Bautista transitioned from the WWE. But then Bobb Sapp pounded on Ernesto Hoost, of course Sapp trained but still. I've sparred with ex NBA guys that have taken up boxing before and I usually do fine despite the height being awkward, but usually despite being tall as fuck they aren't big and strong and theyre gangly.

rugby-violence.gif

maafu-punch-tom-youngs-large.gif

i'm pretty sure some rugby badass can fuck some little ufc fighters, fuck even bj got caught by a lucky punch.

Bob Sapp fucked Ernesto with only size and 0 skill.

9dc9ee6c726b005ff9c038d56af553fb.gif

Enersto a fucking legend surpassed by a big NFL athlete, fighters almost always win but you should never underestimate an opponent.
f059818b7c848778fad80bcc34a4d538.gif

2x42j1@facebook.gif

tumblr_p3wifb5Yxg1u2ragso1_500.gifv

tumblr_obkcxnTOOC1rvcjd7o2_250.gifv

Lets be fair here at least.

1. BJ Penn was drunk, old and horribly washed up. He did wreck the dude the second time around.

2. Sapp had been training for a couple years by the time he had fought Hoost, still very amateurish and had little experience...He had been training in boxing and kickboxing before he ever took a pro fight and Sam Greco was his head trainer. Sapp was never "some guy off the streets". If we gave Lebron James 18 months of living in an MMA gym before he fights Gunnar Nelson on the street its an entirely different scenario.

Besides that, I think there's a reasonable chance some big, tough rugby player with a good chin and power could beat some smaller MMA guys and boxers, but Id like to quantify it, you think the guy in your gif is knocking out Yoel Romero or stopping Khamzat from dragging him to the ground? Hell no. Islam probably chokes him out under a minute too. Its a 4/5 kinda thing, anyone can get caught. Fiziev probably bangs him the fuck out, quick. You guys would be shocked what some athletic BJJ purple belts that are like 175lbs soaking wet do to 250lb college football players on the mats let alone a wrestler or MMA fighter.

There’s a lot of exaggeration here, on all sides.

Training in any legit martial arts helps in a street fight, to some extent at least.

You have to have some context about what a ‘UFC fighter’ actually is. You get UFC fighters who noticeably still have a flinch response to strikes being thrown their way etc. It’s a massive range, in a sport that contains athletes predominantly from grappling backgrounds. Nobody can convince me that Ben Askren would be some sort of untouchable street fighter, or levelling 230lb+ men with a body shot, as someone alluded to.

There’s also an element of MMA that can actively put you in danger in a real fight. How much time are you going to spend with your head about a foot off the floor, before someone turns you into a vegetable?

People here confuse sanctioned MMA bouts with street fights all the time, and they’re simply not the same thing. We don’t have to look far to see evidence of that, with plenty of MMA fighters fairing quite poorly in the streets.

All that said, a high level MMA fighter, boxer, Muay Thai guy etc is likely to be able to wreck pretty much anyone of comparable size, and probably isn’t going to reach the ‘they’re too big for me’ stage until the size difference is quite absurd. The bigger/stronger guy however probably wouldn’t meet as much training as people thing to acquire enough skill to bridge that gap though, given he’s already got a size and strength advantage.

Lastly 200lbs =\= 200lbs. Volcanovski is evidence of this. A 200lb rugby player for example literally ‘eats up’ to that weight. It’s no surprise Volcanovski is fighting at about 60lbs a lighter than his playing days. He would’ve gotten eaten alive, and physically manhandled, by a fighter fighting at 200lbs.

Maycee Barber would have every one of us tapping to strikes within 10 seconds

Dude what are you talking about??

There aren’t guys just walking around without any martial arts experience who can beat up the best pro fighters in the world.

What are you saying? Neither DC or Francis could beat a Master of SInanju.

This is being archived as one of the dumbest posts on Sherdog

You are clearly missing few brain cells. There are lots of great fighters who choose not to fight professional. They have better things to do in life than be a cage fighter.

You probably are confusing UFC fighters with Batman.

Remember when those two OU linebackers tried fucking with the two teenage brothers who had been doing MMA since they were kids? In a disgusting bathroom nonetheless.

Queenofchaos is gonna get their shit tossed if they ever venture out from behind their keyboard and stumble into an MMA fighter.

Never seen that before. That was funny as shit. Don't fuck with a stranger just because you're bigger than him lol

Back