Francis punches DC arm rocks him

Remember when those two OU linebackers tried fucking with the two teenage brothers who had been doing MMA since they were kids? In a disgusting bathroom nonetheless.

Queenofchaos is gonna get their shit tossed if they ever venture out from behind their keyboard and stumble into an MMA fighter.

It always blows my mind looking at DC or listening to him that he is/was at one point one of the baddest men on the planet and could wreck just about anyone lol n the streets lol
<LikeReally5>
What????

DC was never even the baddest man in his division you goof!

<Dany07>

You could line up every single player in the NFL to fight Ciryl Gane or Francis Ngannou and one by one they would all get their shit kicked in; every single one of them. No hyperbole.

Remember once a fight hits the ground even the flyweights can tear ACLs in a matter of seconds. An untrained person does not instinctually know how to defend against a heel hook.

This is stupid. You are just assuming only UFC fighters are trained martial artists.

I said they would beat most of them but everyone. There are plenty who could beat up ufc fighters.
Maybe some big athletic dude could land something lucky, but beat them 9 times out of 10, no way.

jon jones is the baddest man on the planet
Was. He used to be a fighter. Now he's pretty much trying not to be a felon and posting a lot. Not that he can't be the baddest again, but the clock is ticking, and it doesn't seem like he will be fighting anytime soon.

Remember when those two OU linebackers tried fucking with the two teenage brothers who had been doing MMA since they were kids? In a disgusting bathroom nonetheless.

Queenofchaos is gonna get their shit tossed if they ever venture out from behind their keyboard and stumble into an MMA fighter.

Note to self: Never mess with anyone that looks like Ben Askren

Was this filmed at the Randy Couture wing of the PI? I couldn't stop staring at the wall behind them.

Also, DC looked like he really wanted to play a game of slapnuts with Francis. Or maybe he just wanted to feel his muscles.

Careful Delicate Egos are DELICATE!

<36>

Why does DC keep tapping him ?

He trying to physiologically lure Francis into opening up just for a clip
Mind games are strong every direction you look

My opinion is Francis connects to Gane and puts him to sleep

Good interview. Too bad sherdog is retarded and wants to have the same retarded arguments.

Back