Francis punches DC arm rocks him

You could tell the mma trained guys couldn't wait to show off their skills against no mma trained taller guys. The bad thing is the trained guys threw the first punch and started the fight. They should be banned from the gym.
Lol what? The one guy pushed them first, they felt alpha and assumed the little guys weren't gonna do shit and fucked around and found out

What is going on in this thread? Street fights are not mma fights. In the street anything goes. If i crack Ngannou across the face with a brick hes getting his skull stomped on but in the cage i get murdered in the first round everytime.

If you are saying UFC fighters can beat any normal person in a MMA fight than yes.
If you think professional fighters win 99.9% of street fights you havent been around many street fights. Aint no refs, aint no stoppages and if you take someone to the ground your probably getting kicked in the head by his friend.

i can't believe people still think 99.9% of the people in the world would lose to MMA fighters on the streets. you know at one time people thought that of DC when Ngannou was one of the people "on the streets". i think people vastly underestimate the amount of animals that are among the 7BILLION people in the world.

reminds me of when Joe Rogan said like a couple hundred untrained people or whatever could only beat him the world. are you fuckin serious? i bet i can go to Cameroon, throw a rock, and hit about 20 guys that would absolutely rape Joe Rogan.

i mean, we saw Jake Paul fucking wreck Ben Askren. does that mean Jake Paul beats 99% of the world in boxing?

Lol what? The one guy pushed them first, they felt alpha and assumed the little guys weren't gonna do shit and fucked around and found out

Pushed him, not PUNCHED!
You don't start terrorizing one guy's ass and face cause he pushed you.
if they go to court, the mma guys will lose badly.
this is all that can be concluded from this short video.

Lmao these UFC fighters cannot wreck anyone in the streets. They can beat most.

neildegrasse.jpg

i can't believe people still think 99.9% of the people in the world would lose to MMA fighters on the streets. you know at one time people thought that of DC when Ngannou was one of the people "on the streets". i think people vastly underestimate the amount of animals that are among the 7BILLION people in the world.

reminds me of when Joe Rogan said like a couple hundred untrained people or whatever could only beat him the world. are you fuckin serious? i bet i can go to Cameroon, throw a rock, and hit about 20 guys that would absolutely rape Joe Rogan.

i mean, we saw Jake Paul fucking wreck Ben Askren. does that mean Jake Paul beats 99% of the world in boxing?
This. People dont realize the kinds of monsters that exist on this planet. The real killers dont want to be known and would murder a UFC champ before he even realized he was in a gun fight or that the other 6 people in the room were in the fight too.

To be more specific, 99.9% of people would definitely, DEFINITELY, lose to any top 30 UFC fighter bantamweight and up in the male divisions.
  1. 0.1% of 7 billion is 7 million.
  2. Your argument that Ngannou was around when DC was champ was stupid. Ngannou without training would get wrecked by DC with horrifying ease. You're thinking of potential, we're talking about in an actual fight. Imagine saying a tall super athletic can, without any training weight or basketball, beat NBA players on the field just because they have the potential to be great...
  3. Think about your job. UFC fighters are actually passionate and dedicated with an entire team around them and they spend as much if not more time practicing to fight than you spend at whatever job you do.
To be fair, you mentioned MMA fighters. I'm only talking about top 30 UFC fighters. There's a huge difference.

But the thing is, there are perhaps less than 10 people on earth right now who has about 50/50 or better odds of beating Francis Ngannou in hand to hand combat. That's terrifying.

155 lbs walk around weight or fight night weight?
Thats about the same actually, you might be thinking weigh-in weight, those 155ers could beat most of the regular and some trained people in the world.

Fight night or walkaround weight of 155lbs are BW's

As much as I can't stand DC now - In his Prime he beats Francis and makes it look easy

maafu-punch-tom-youngs-large.gif

i'm pretty sure some rugby badass can fuck some little ufc fighters, fuck even bj got caught by a lucky punch.

I love how everyone in the background is just doing business as usual while this dude is getting KTFO lol

To be more specific, 99.9% of people would definitely, DEFINITELY, lose to any top 30 UFC fighter bantamweight and up in the male divisions.
  1. 0.1% of 7 billion is 7 million.
  2. Your argument that Ngannou was around when DC was champ was stupid. Ngannou without training would get wrecked by DC with horrifying ease. You're thinking of potential, we're talking about in an actual fight. Imagine saying a tall super athletic can, without any training weight or basketball, beat NBA players on the field just because they have the potential to be great...
  3. Think about your job. UFC fighters are actually passionate and dedicated with an entire team around them and they spend as much if not more time practicing to fight than you spend at whatever job you do.
To be fair, you mentioned MMA fighters. I'm only talking about top 30 UFC fighters. There's a huge difference.

But the thing is, there are perhaps less than 10 people on earth right now who has about 50/50 or better odds of beating Francis Ngannou in hand to hand combat. That's terrifying.

Jake Paul KO'd Ben Askren. that's all i have to say. JAKE PAUL FOR FUCKS SAKES

and LOL that UFC fighters are actually passionate and dedicated to their job more than me. nice sneak diss. when you stop jerking off to UFC fighters in your mom's basement maybe you'll realize that most of the world has to work EVERY DAY. these fuckers don't HAVE TO do ANYTHING most days. they're so dedicated assholes like Paulo Costa miss weight by like 20lbs? a champion level fighter in Johny Hendricks couldn't dedicate himself enough or have enough passion that he couldn't even stay in his own division. there's multiple high level fighters who are undisciplined, and i'm supposed to believe they are more dedicated and passionate than someone who works every day at a 9 to 5? please grow up and live in the real world.

Last edited:
Pushed him, not PUNCHED!
You don't start terrorizing one guy's ass and face cause he pushed you.
if they go to court, the mma guys will lose badly.
this is all that can be concluded from this short video.
Nope, you can't go around pushing people that's assault and at that point they had the right to defend themselves in an enclosed space like that

Lmao these UFC fighters cannot wreck anyone in the streets. They can beat most.

I would say professional fighters have a MUCH better chance of beating down anyone in the streets than the reverse. Plus, it’s not like professional fighters stick to the rules if a street fight happens. They’ll fight dirty too; they’re just better trained as well.

Jake Paul KO'd Ben Askren. that's all i have to say. JAKE PAUL FOR FUCKS SAKES

and LOL that UFC fighters are actually passionate and dedicated to their job more than me. nice sneak diss. when you stop jerking off to UFC fighters in your mom's basement maybe you'll realize that most of the world has to work EVERY DAY. these fuckers don't HAVE TO do ANYTHING most days. they're so dedicated assholes like Paulo Costa miss weight by like 20lbs? a champion level fighter in Johny Hendricks couldn't dedicate himself enough or have enough passion that he couldn't even stay in his own division. there's multiple high level fighters who are undisciplined, and i'm supposed to believe they are more dedicated and passionate than someone who works every day at a 9 to 5? please grow up and live in the real world.
\
First, watch your language and calm down son. It's a discussion forum debate, no need to get your panties in a twist.

Ben Askren argument
  1. Askren was already retired before he went to the UFC. The man had hip surgery before his "fight" with Askren.
  2. Ben is one of the most best examples of a one dimensional fighter.
  3. A boxing match isn't "on the street".
  4. Like it or not, Jake Paul is decently athletic.
  5. Jake Paul has been training boxing for quite a while.
Are you seriously using a retired, damaged grappler losing in boxing as your argument against my claim that a top 30 male UFC fighter would definitely beat 99.9% of human beings, leaving 7 million humans they wouldn't definitely beat?

Your second bulky little rant of a paragraph is attacking the line where I said they're dedicated to their work, a line that has absolutely no bearing on the argument of whether they will beat 99.9% of people or not. As I said, take a deep breath and calm down, then stop making mountains out of molehills.

Back