News Francis confirmed fighting MMA- continues his success tour since leaving UFC

Can't blame them for trying, but a 41 year old against a guy who was just on a 3 fight losing streak in the minor leagues less than a year ago, for the chance to face another PPV dud who hasn't fought MMA in over 2 years and will likely be 0-2 in boxing, is slightly less than compelling.
No idea why you are using age since the current UFC HW champ and the guy they want him to face are no spring chickens

There is always gonna be something to complain about unless the matchup is in the UFC and then it’s perfect. Sean O’Malley vs Vera, amazing

Premium Funds League

Dana doesn’t actually care though
Francis was never one of “his kids”

There are plenty of legit Russian prospects that would likely be champ in the ufc. Or they could’ve had him fight the undefeated onefc champ
So your suggestions are some Russian HWs who almost no one in the West knows, I’m guessing Evgeny Goncharov for example, or someone who is under contract with a rival promotion who is notorious anti copromoting and whose best win is…… Arjan Bhullar

Hilarious that vulve liked this as well proving you guys just bitch and moan for the sake of it regarding anything non ufc since these suggestions are trash

Yes, Dana got tooled, there is just no other way to look at it.

The hugest pipedream is that Dana would have done the same thing had he known what would happen in Francis vs Fury. Dana would have negotiated a boxing match into the contract in such a way that was advantageous for the UFC if he had any idea that would happen.

Francis' performance against Fury was the ultimate checkmate. Francis will reap the benefits. Dana will cry.

No idea why you are using age since the current UFC HW champ and the guy they want him to face are no spring chickens

There is always gonna be something to complain about unless the matchup is in the UFC and then it’s perfect. Sean O’Malley vs Vera, amazing
Not sure what you're on about, but seems like you feel obligated to pretend it's an amazing fight because it's not the UFC. Almost everyone on here agrees that Stipe is too old and it's a waste of a fight, and he's the same age as Bader, who's still the favorite in this, because the guy he's fighting was just on a 3 fight losing streak against nobodies less than a year ago. 7 out of Bader's last 10 opponents have been in their mid 40s, and he got finished by 2 of the ones who aren't. Feel free to pretend it's an amazing fight if you want, but nobody's falling for it.

Ahh I see. You’re roleplaying as an idiot
its called larping not roleplaying get with the times old man but no im not doing that

Not sure what you're on about, but seems like you feel obligated to pretend it's an amazing fight because it's not the UFC. Almost everyone on here agrees that Stipe is too old and it's a waste of a fight, and he's the same age as Bader, who's still the favorite in this, because the guy he's fighting was just on a 3 fight losing streak against nobodies less than a year ago. 7 out of Bader's last 10 opponents have been in their mid 40s, and he got finished by 2 of the ones who aren't. Feel free to pretend it's an amazing fight if you want, but nobody's falling for it.
I'm not saying you need to feel it's amazing, but the options they gave were far worse.

From Ngannou

"It is my intention to return to the sport. When exactly, I think depends on March 8."

Translation: I am not coming back to MMA if I beat Joshua. If I get smoked expect to see me in PFL

Or, translation: I won't be a fool like Fury and book a date only 2 months after my next fight

Yeah, I’ll believe it when it happens

This actually great and a potential to make history:

It will be the legit unfication fight between the lineal UFC champion, PFL champion and bellator champion.

And what's even better, if Ngannou beats Joshua AND that next MMA fight, his next fight is likely for boxing undisputed title.

He could potentially unify the HW world title of combat sports.

We'll see, if he beats Joshua this mma shit could change. Depends, he could just say I want to stack money and even if I beat Joshua I know Fury/Usyk will rematch so thats the rest of the year. Maybe he does say i'll knock whoever out in PFL, give them a fight since they signed me.

Also PFL needed something to help promote Sat card cause it has no buzz so you put some big stakes on it to try and create buzz. But I mean nobody really cares about Francis vs either of them if we're being honest.

Gane is a can when he fights Francis but when he fights Jon he’s the best in the world. Whoever Jon fights is the best in the world as a matter of fact. Old man Stipe is the best in the world even

People seem to actually flip that, Francis gets a life and death dec vs Gane and its a great win but Jones smokes him without being touched and Gane's a bum and thats not a real relevant HW win.

Back