News Francis confirmed fighting MMA- continues his success tour since leaving UFC

Levi_

Silver Belt
Reaction score

I'm still confused- I thought Dana had been validated because Francis was never going to fight MMA. I heard that from very emotional people. Someone will have to explain this too me- looks like Dana lost the chess game yet again. Foiled by Francis' intellect and fighting abilities. ;)

From Ngannou

"It is my intention to return to the sport. When exactly, I think depends on March 8."

Translation: I am not coming back to MMA if I beat Joshua. If I get smoked expect to see me in PFL

I'm still confused- I thought Dana had been validated because Francis was never going to fight MMA. I heard that from very emotional people. Someone will have to explain this too me- looks like Dana lost the chess game yet again. Foiled by Francis' intellect and fighting abilities. ;)

Hasn't happened yet. I'd wait for the fight to be booked before I made this thread.

Hopefully not the same Bader that shit his pants against Rumble Johnson.

Can't blame them for trying, but a 41 year old against a guy who was just on a 3 fight losing streak in the minor leagues less than a year ago, for the chance to face another PPV dud who hasn't fought MMA in over 2 years and will likely be 0-2 in boxing, is slightly less than compelling.

we talking mma here roody poo

Gane is a can when he fights Francis but when he fights Jon he’s the best in the world. Whoever Jon fights is the best in the world as a matter of fact. Old man Stipe is the best in the world even

Gane is a can when he fights Francis but when he fights Jon he’s the best in the world. Whoever Jon fights is the best in the world as a matter of fact. Old man Stipe is the best in the world even
not in my book no you must have me confused with another sherbro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back