Media Ex UFC Fighter Corey Anderson Claims Pay "Wasn't enough to pay the bills"

As you can see Corey only focuses on what he earns because he is not some little bitch. He is not crying about some random fighter earning 12k.
What's pathethic is grown men acting like a 13 years old fangirls and crying about how much other men earn.
I'm watching this sport, i don't worship fighters. Just like how i don't care about the amazon workers when i order something from there, i don't give a fuck about fighter pay when i watch the UFC. To me fighters or any celebrities are no different than average workers and they are not some special human beings i have to worship. My advice to fangirls is, take a break sometimes. Your tongues are doing too much ass cleaning

LOL watch out we got a bad ass over here.

<Neil01>

As you can see Corey only focuses on what he earns because he is not some little bitch. He is not crying about some random fighter earning 12k.
What's pathethic is grown men acting like a 13 years old fangirls and crying about how much other men earn.
I'm watching this sport, i don't worship fighters. Just like how i don't care about the amazon workers when i order something from there, i don't give a fuck about fighter pay when i watch the UFC. To me fighters or any celebrities are no different than average workers and they are not some special human beings i have to worship. My advice to fangirls is, take a break sometimes. Your tongues are doing too much ass cleaning
You sound like a real badass.

His career earnings show a total of 1.578M with a total of 600K from bellator.
That means in his 5 year UFC stint he made 957,800 in 5 years or around $190k/year
He was making 5x the average income in his area

If he was having troubles paying bills it wasn't UFC's fault. His area is far cheaper than the average housing and rent market.
For a Former Fighter like Corey Anderson that's pretty good earning.

Anderson is thinking short term, which I don’t blame him. It’s good he made money but now since Bellator is done, where is Anderson going to go? PFL? PFL will re structure contracts because if there is one thing they learned from Scott Coker failed 2x, a business is not a charity. The UFC provides opportunities that PFL or Bellator will provide post fighting, granted you were a good fighter begin with.

Hopefully Cory Anderson will/was smart with his money & invested, because 90% of the fighters in Bellator or PFL were not given the same contract he has gotten.

Why does he deserve more money than you?
I helped my employer save a few million over the course of a year, he made them a couple million in one night. That's why. Anderson had legitimate claim to being one of the best in the world.

I think I'm good at my job, but I was 1 of 20 in the building with the same title. Skilled labor has a tendency to pay more

You're crazy if you think he made them a couple million in one night. Ain't nobody coming to see Corey Anderson. That's why he thinks being famous doesn't pay bills, because he's never been famous. Honestly, I think you deserve more than him.

When you realize the amount of football(soccer), players who went bankrupt after collecting millions and millions, you also realize that, UFC champion or not, in MMA everybody will be broke sooner or later. Probably Khabib and his family are the exception.

500K in five years is not that much for a family, especially if you live in a place like NY or CA. I can see why he’d need to have a side job.

exactly after taxes, hospital bills, gym/training coaches and manager
that's just a regular salary

Back