Article on Chris Weidman and his injuries: He should not be fighting again

I was a long time member of LiveLeak, snapped limbs are pretty tame in comparison sir lol
You made me have Vietnam flash backs from when I used to frequent live leak years ago. I had to stop watching that stuff though. Wasn't doing good for my mental state and people aren't really meant to be exposing themselves to that kind of shit regularly anyway.

You made me have Vietnam flash backs from when I used to frequent live leak years ago. I had to stop watching that stuff though. Wasn't doing good for my mental state and people aren't really meant to be exposing themselves to that kind of shit regularly anyway.

Yeah I didn't watch it a lot as I was in the LiveLeakers section a ton.
Thats where we debated each other back and forth by posting videos of ourselves.

People showed their jobs there, artwork, music etc.

It was a cool subsection of the place, and you're right about people not being exposed to that stuff sir.

He needs to try to get a commentary job or something else to pay him more to work for the UFC and that sort of capacity.

Yeah I didn't watch it a lot as I was in the LiveLeakers section a ton.
Thats where we debated each other back and forth by posting videos of ourselves.

People showed their jobs there, artwork, music etc.

It was a cool subsection of the place, and you're right about people not being exposed to that stuff sir.
I didn't even know live leak had a section like that. Thought it was nothing but tragedy. Cool to hear there was a positive little community on there despite what one would think. I unfortunately watched a bit too much of that stuff during my dark times.

I didn't even know live leak had a section like that. Thought it was nothing but tragedy. Cool to hear there was a positive little community on there despite what one would think. I unfortunately watched a bit too much of that stuff during my dark times.

Its easy to fall into that type of thing when you yourself feel like shit...I get it, trust me.
Only reason why I didn't fall into it is I was already a part of that subsection when I feel like shit, so I got some support from them which helped tbh.

And yeah you wouldn't even think they had a section like that but it sort of reminded me if this place/people and that's why I gravitated towards this place after Hayden (owner of LiveLeak) shit the bed and killed the site.

it's impressive his perseverance and grit, but sometimes you're just too tough for your own good.

guy is unfortunately in for a painful back half of his life. Full amateur wrestling career which is hell on the knees and spine as it is. Followed by one of the most injury and surgery ridden careers of recent memory. Sprinkle in not knowing when it’s well past time to hang ‘em up and it’s bad news.

Let's start a fundraiser to gather 1 milion for Chris to never fight again. It's adicitve but bro, stop it, it's not an option

What happened immediately after his leg broke? I'm sorry you can't deal with reality kid. It happened. He threw his hands up and celebrat

After throwing his hands up and celebrating. It happened. No amount of bullshit is gunna change that fact. It's on tape. Look at his reaction compared to halls when it happened to him. He celebrated. Did he help him afterward? Sure. But he did so after.looking like a complete douche.

It wasn't apparent for a few seconds what happened to Silva. Watching it live I thought he pooped his ankle, went to the ground and verbally tapped.

Weidman's leg by contrast turned to jello the second it touched Hall.

After throwing his hands up and celebrating. It happened. No amount of bullshit is gunna change that fact. It's on tape. Look at his reaction compared to halls when it happened to him. He celebrated. Did he help him afterward? Sure. But he did so after.looking like a complete douche.

Was this on the regionals?

Weidman gets too much hate. He clearly has more passion and drive for fighting than his body allows. Also getting paid more than most guys probably doesn't hurt to motivate. I'd like for him to go out with a win, but he's the kind of guy who won't know when to quit.

Why do you think I started the thread on mandatory retirement (or cut, or released, or whatever) rules for UFC fighters?

I mean, you gotta be off in the head to step in the cage to begin with. Normal behavior for a fighter.

Accepting that instant rematch that never occurred with Rockhold changed Weismann, Rockhold & the MW division for a few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back