News Francis confirmed fighting MMA- continues his success tour since leaving UFC

Hopefully Renan wins that fight.

Bader was embarrassing vs Rumble... imagine him vs a bigger version of Rumble. That would be awful.

No idea why you are using age since the current UFC HW champ and the guy they want him to face are no spring chickens

There is always gonna be something to complain about unless the matchup is in the UFC and then it’s perfect. Sean O’Malley vs Vera, amazing
Totally agree the matchup could be complete dog shit but if it's in the UFC it's great, some people the way they fall for marketing and it's mostly these new fans that lie about being around back in the NHB days, if you were an old school fan you would remember when UFC wasn't number 1 and that there was a time when fighters could be in other orgs as well as UFC, it's a total noob phenomenon to be like if it's not UFC I don't care.

From Ngannou

"It is my intention to return to the sport. When exactly, I think depends on March 8."

Translation: I am not coming back to MMA if I beat Joshua. If I get smoked expect to see me in PFL

And nothing wrong with that.

Yeah because he found some guys who are in the business of burning money & don't care about PPV buys or making a profit.
Still doesn't change that fact he is getting paid.

Francis has hit a homerun betting on himself and leaving the UFC.

Bader and Ferreira are bums. There are plenty of better options

I won't be shocked if a better option came around before whenever this fight might occur they'll pivot.

But as of today, I'm not sure there is much out there with any name value. Reality its a cheap gimmick to maybe get someone to care a little more about the Bader vs Ferreira match up.

Bader gonna take a dive. He's 40. No way he wants to be locked in a cage with Ngannou

Remember, it is 2millions $ minimum guaranteed purse.
Good way to retire.
Brain damage vs 2 million sure is a tough decision

Like honestly, I’d take a beating from Ngannou for 2 million and just pray it’s only a conclusion and broken orbital bone, and not a permanent tbi

Brain damage vs 2 million sure is a tough decision

Like honestly, I’d take a beating from Ngannou for 2 million and just pray it’s only a conclusion and broken orbital bone, and not a permanent tbi
It's probably better to get finished by Ngannou in 30s than taking a 15-25 min beating by guys like Gane, Volkov or Cain.
If you're lucky you'll get just knocked down and quicky saved by the ref.

Yes, Dana got tooled, there is just no other way to look at it.

The hugest pipedream is that Dana would have done the same thing had he known what would happen in Francis vs Fury. Dana would have negotiated a boxing match into the contract in such a way that was advantageous for the UFC if he had any idea that would happen.

Francis' performance against Fury was the ultimate checkmate. Francis will reap the benefits. Dana will cry.

The thing was one boxing match wouldn't have done much for UFC.

Everyone expected Ngannou to lose and it didn't make much money on PPV and they didn't want to split the money with UFC anyway so why would UFC let it happen to be their reigning Champ?

When Connor did it they sold 4million+ PPVs so it was too much money to turn down.

All the elite russian heavyweights
They got no name value, you need a name to sell the fight, especially to justify they're $2m purse.

I think Ngannou is gonna screw PFL and never fight for them unless he gets absolutely embarrassed by AJ. Too much money to be made in boxing.

Back