• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Fox News already making excuses for a Trump debate loss

That does decide a lot of elections though. Voters lacking the enthusiasm to turn out for a candidate. I dont disagree that not voting has impact but its a very common practice. This will come down to those that hate trump enough to be energized vs those that just dont see an upside either way. November will be interesting to say the least.

Very true, and Democrats should have picked someone better instead of running Biden again.

That doesn't change the fact this is a binary choice and Biden is clearly the better candidate.

Hey, look. I managed to get you to back off from your ludicrous confirmation of dementia. Hey @Jack V Savage are you denying that Biden is suffering the hit to his faculties expected of someone at his age? Or are you pointing out mkess playing the partisan role in amplifying the conservative narrative word for word while never addressing Trump's failings? Despite the mountain of doctored footage they have repeatedly presented?

I'm a lot more plugged in to what Democrat leadership is saying than mkess and they're understandably concerned with his electability, not his ability to run the country. Biden's age is the only reasonable avenue of attack for conservatives, who don't care at all about Biden's overwhelming superiority of competence.

You managed to do nothing. Please quote where I actually diagnosed Joe with dementia. You can't, because I didn’t. I said I see signs. And now you're being every bit as dishonest as Jack by saying I "confirmed" it. You seriously have no shame in just lying like that? Are you the left wing version of Trump LMAO?

And again, Jack stated anyone even daring to BRING UP the possibility that Joe is no longer fit are GOP hacks and bad people. ADDRESS THAT INSTEAD OF CONSTANTLY SQUIRMING TO REFRAME IT.

Saying you're "plugged in" is a throwaway bullshit line. I gave ACTUAL QUOTES from Dem leadership and donors. He looked "like a disaster" isn't someone saying "Well he'd still be a good president for 4 more years but we're a bit worried about his electability this go 'round..."

This is the opening of Meet the Press. GTFO with you're "plugged in".

Stop. Fucking. Lying.

Just try it, see what happens.

Last edited:
You don't "converse" with anyone.

Your contributions are pointless and hyper partisan, you never meet people on the issues. You lean on personal attacks because that's all you have.

I presented some actual facts which you could refute with data, and some assumptions you could counter with logic. That's a sincere, genuine conversation, but those don't interest you.

Here's another fact: Bannon fleeced MAGA donors, using funds donated for the wall for personal use, was convicted in a court of law, and pardoned by Trump.

That's the level of corruption you're defending.

And another: Trump's "Stop the Steal" fundraising campaign set North American records for credit care fraud and chargebacks because their site was designed to trick people into repeat donations when they wanted to make single donations. This isn't hyperbole, it's what happened. It was unprecedented and caused immeasurable harm to people who couldn't afford it.

People are talking about Biden looking old but not the raw tonnage of lies Trump told in the debate. You don't care that Trump is human garbage and utterly incapable of doing the job. Thirty-five of forty people who formerly reported to Trump absolutely refused to endorse him this time. That's also unprecedented but you don't care. Candidate quality means nothing to you.
TLDR

Continue with your @Jack V Savage fan fiction.

Imagine still arguing that Biden doesn’t have dementia.

Everyone now knows that democrats have been point blank lying about biden’s condition.

You managed to do nothing. Please quote where I actually diagnosed Joe with dementia. You can't, because I didn’t. I said I see signs. And now you're being every bit as dishonest as Jack by saying I "confirmed" it. You seriously have no shame in just lying like that? Are you the left wing version of Trump LMAO?

And again, Jack stated anyone even daring to BRING UP the possibility that Joe is no longer fit are GOP hacks and bad people. ADDRESS THAT INSTEAD OF CONSTANTLY SQUIRMING TO REFRAME IT.

Saying you're "plugged in" is a throwaway bullshit line. I gave ACTUAL QUOTES from Dem leadership and donors. He looked "like a disaster" isn't someone saying "Well he'd still be a good president for 4 more years but we're a bit worried about his electability this go 'round..."

Stop. Fucking. Lying.

Imagine still trying to lean on that "doctored footage" talking point, to allude to Biden being set up by GOP operatives to make him look senile, when we now have a 90 minute uncut debate, that encapsulated everything people have been saying about Biden.

These people are just proving the depths of their dishonesty. Literally living in a alternate universe, where the VAST majority of people didn't see(including the Democrats themselves) that Biden's brain is fucking shot, and he'll be lucky if he's even able to speak in two years, let alone 4. Shit, the way these old guys decline when they hit the wall, he'll be lucky if he can maintain his current pathetic level of cognition up until the election.

Imagine still trying to lean on that "doctored footage" talking point, to allude to Biden being set up by GOP operatives to make him look senile, when we now have a 90 minute uncut debate, that encapsulated everything people have been saying about Biden.

These people are just proving the depths of their dishonesty. Literally living in a alternate universe, where the VAST majority of people didn't see(including the Democrats themselves) that Biden's brain is fucking shot, and he'll be lucky if he's even able to speak in two years, let alone 4. Shit, the way these old guys decline when they hit the wall, he'll be lucky if he can maintain his current pathetic level of cognition up until the election.

It's actually astounding, I agree. What's more, when it's pointed out that "Uhh, hey...even a lot of people on the left are now fully realizing the rapid decline and speaking publicly on it"...they just outright ignore it. It's like they realize their guy has lost his battle with Father Time (like everyone does eventually) but they're...what...holding out hope that Doc Brown and his DeLorean are gonna zoom in and save them from their Devil incarnate (Trump)?

Like, look at who Meet the Press is showing. Dem strategists, donors, etc. The ones who can admit reality. Yet the holdouts like Jack and Loish think that the "Go full ostrich" strategy is the path. It's like watching insanity take over in real time.

It's actually astounding, I agree. What's more, when it's pointed out that "Uhh, hey...even a lot of people on the left are now fully realizing the rapid decline and speaking publicly on it"...they just outright ignore it. It's like they realize their guy has lost his battle with Father Time (like everyone does eventually) but they're...what...holding out hope that Doc Brown and his DeLorean are gonna zoom in and save them from their Devil incarnate (Trump)?
It's because they dissolved their entire personality in the statement that "Biden is just fine, guys!!!". admitting they were wrong is like ego suicide. so we could have Biden himself coming out saying his brain is mush and they'd just go - BUT TRUMP!

It's because they dissolved their entire personality in the statement that "Biden is just fine, guys!!!". admitting they were wrong is like ego suicide. so we could have Biden himself coming out saying his brain is mush and they'd just go - BUT TRUMP!

Such a bizarre thing not being able to admit you were wrong. And in this case, you could even soften it by saying "Well he was definitely fine to govern a year or two ago but yes now it's obvious the decline is real and it's significant". You wouldn't even have to admit you were wrong or lying if you didn't want to. But the holdouts literally want people to ignore what they see and "just believe them".

They're the guys trying to convince everyone that the emporer isn't actually naked, and his new clothes are fantastic.

Imagine still arguing that Biden doesn’t have dementia.

Everyone now knows that democrats have been point blank lying about biden’s condition.

sure dementia joe may have forgotten more about everything than we will ever know, and he's lost a good 90 miles off of his fastball, but he is still capable of driving a golf ball for a good 50 yards. as long as the golf ball isn't made by ford.

This is the opening of Meet the Press. GTFO with you're "plugged in".

Stop. Fucking. Lying.

Deep breaths, man, deep breaths. You must have more productive things to do than attack people online. Didn't you say you had kids?

You want to play games with semantics, fine. As long as at the end of the day we agree you have no reasonable proof of dementia.

You don't have to believe what I know is bothering Democrats. You can keep pretending you're an expert based on what you hear them say in the open.

I've asked Jack to say what in you he finds objectionable, even though I don't think there's any question.

Who's saying he's just fine?

We're saying he's better than Trump, which is all that matters.

Do you feel Trump is the better candidate?

I'm a lot more plugged in to what Democrat leadership is saying than mkess and they're understandably concerned with his electability, not his ability to run the country. Biden's age is the only reasonable avenue of attack for conservatives, who don't care at all about Biden's overwhelming superiority of competence.

Hahaha! Aren’t you also the War Room’s MLK expert? So you’re also an expert on Democrat leadership… yeah ok

Biden hasn’t been running shit. He’s barely coherent most of the time. His Admin has been running wild while he’s knocking off at 2pm everyday or taking constant vacstions

The border is the most prime and glaring example. He’s not making any of the decisions

Who's saying he's just fine?

We're saying he's better than Trump, which is all that matters.

Do you feel Trump is the better candidate?

We should be better as a country than to say "Yeah our President clearly has trouble thinking clearly and making points.. could be dementia.. but he is still better than the other guy"

Instead, what we should be saying is "Both of these guys suck.. who made the decision to OK these guys for the ballot? Why are there not better choices? How do we fix this NOW."

The entire system has been exposed by these 2 poorly suited candidates. The whole thing is a joke and a mess. We need an age limit and term limits for all levels of federal government.

Back