• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Fox News already making excuses for a Trump debate loss

giphy.gif

Can't even post the whole sentence??? Your dementia is really ravaging you.
Advocating for a meaningful debate is now ducking?

I'm just waiting for one of these Biden Cheer Leaders to admit that he won't be the Democratic Nominee for the president and it will 100 percent be Michael Obama or Gavin..
Is Michael one of Barrack's cousins or something?

That said, I'd take Bernie, Michelle Obama, Gavin Newsom, Pete Buttiegieg, Jared Moskowitz, Jamie Raskin, Elizabeth Warren and probably another 2 or 3 folks from the Republican party (RIP) over Joe.

However, over Trump, I would take Joe in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
You sound like quite an emotional wreck there, fella. The point of a debate is for the candidates to dispute what the other says, not for the moderators to tag themselves in and say "well ackshuallly, mr. President, you said the US was spending all the money for NATO defense when it was actually only 75%". Would have been a real zinger and completely swung the debate for the scarecrow if the moderators just had an earpiece to blurt out that in the 32 country military alliance, 1 country was only paying for 75% and like 12x more than the next highest country.

Moderators aren't supposed to be debate participants, they are there to ask the questions and keep time/format. If your canidate is too senile for a rebuttal, that's an issue with your candidate, and you're just crying because you're not used to debate moderators just doing their job instead of Chris Wallace trying to butt in and scream that there's no chance a vaccine would be available before summer 2021, which of course he was proven wrong on about 7 weeks later.

I was able to find some footage of sherdog lefties watching the debate though...

If you think THAT was emotional.... just wait until the Ghost of Joe Biden decimates the Trumptards. You are going to see emo on a whole new level in November.

Can't even post the whole sentence??? Your dementia is really ravaging you.
Advocating for a meaningful debate is now ducking?
I don't engage with liars. Delete and repent for your sins

Back