Ferguson calls out Max, then declines fight with Max?

Ya. Tony sure needs to fight for his interim belt lol. The guy is standing up for himself. Don't blame him at all.
Problem is he shouldn’t chase called out Max earlier then if he had no intention of fighting him...

It's actually worse than Colby. Colby pissed the UFC off but at least they view him as someone with marketing potential.

They were just waiting for a chance to put Ferg to the back of the line because they see him as unmarketable, and he gave it to them.

Not fair, but reality.

The whole thing is messed up.

Ufc has done a shit jobs with champs and contenders and fights.

As soon as start giving title shots based on popularity rather than ranking, things fall to shit.

Tony is a weirdo and often contradicts himself and talks absolute nonsense, he is a psychopath. But I love his fights so much, he is so fun and exciting to watch, amazing fighter to watch!!!!. He is pure entertainment.

He’s a total madman - that’s why he’s so entertaining. Calling out Max and then declining it is also a total Tony move - he’s nuts and unpredictable, but I still dig the lunatic.

It's actually worse than Colby. Colby pissed the UFC off but at least they view him as someone with marketing potential.

They were just waiting for a chance to put Ferg to the back of the line because they see him as unmarketable, and he gave it to them.

Not fair, but reality.

<OKC16>
{<jordan}

He’s a total madman - that’s why he’s so entertaining. Calling out Max and then declining it is also a total Tony move - he’s nuts and unpredictable, but I still dig the lunatic.
haha yeah so true he is very entertaining. Normally I hate fighters who go on twitter calling everyone out and having twitter beefs and then not actually fighting them, but I give Tony a pass just because his fights are unique and so fun to watch, just bleed God's favorite son :D

Didn't show up when I searched

View attachment 530689

{<shrug}

You're good bud, cuz was trying to be the hallway monitor of sherdog

In regards to the topic I feel like based off of Tony mentioning that he could make 145, I feel like Tony wanted a crack at Max’ belt rather than compete against Max for the interim title given the fact that Tony already had the interim title.

Only logical reason for him to decline this fight... would be if he's been selected for a Red Panty Night I believe! A winnable fight + a truckload of $$$... and then sitting out for a sizable chunk until the winner of Khabib vs interim champ! However I don't want to get ahead of myself... cuz you never eva know with Tony!

Only logical reason for him to decline this fight... would be if he's been selected for a Red Panty Night I believe! A winnable fight + a truckload of $$$... and then sitting out for a sizable chunk until the winner of Khabib vs interim champ! However I don't want to get ahead of myself... cuz you never eva know with Tony!
You think Conor is going to fight Tony for no title?

Not in a million years.

probably same reason fighters always turn down fights
IlliterateOddAsiaticwildass-small.gif

i don't think i could give you an answer for why tony does anything he does.

<{1-10}>

Near as I can figure it's less to do with Max and more some behind the scenes spat he is having with the UFC management

Back