Crime FBI probe into Hunter’s finances show he shared bank accounts with Joe Biden.

Should we bring up the Steele Dossier?

The media was after Trump before day 1... and they wonder why he was so hostile with them his entire time in office. Who wouldn't be
Yea he never bowed to the media which they couldn’t stand. His press conferences where he would take questions from whoever unlike Biden , you had dorks like John A from CNN arguing with Trump everyday until Trump wanted him removed which didn’t work

You can't pretend to be a reasonable person; you dove headfirst into "American fascism".
Your entire post was a damning indictement of American education.

The phenomenon of Trump's election has been discussed ad nauseum, across media, academia, think tanks and more, and reducing that discussion to "bigots!" is something that even children should have been able to move on from within the first year of his presidency. The fact that so many of you got stuck in that gear, and never managed to shift up is actually really worrying.

I'm not American, but sure, whatever you say.

You can disagree it was/is a proto fascist movement. I think there are enough hallmarks to apply the label. Maybe youd describe it as nationalist or making America great again or whatever.

To me attacking the lugenpresse and the independent judiciary, stoking up hatred of the communist left and immigrants and pretending he was uniquely qualified to bring America back from disaster and making it great like it was generations ago... seems fairly transparent to me.

I think you're right in that the election of Trump can't be boiled down to just bigots. But without bigotry Trump gets absolutely nowhere as its one of if not the main component of his campaign from the birther stuff to the wall.

I can bitched because in 2015 I warned you all what you were wanting to vote into office. Some of you it took 4 years to realize your mistake. Some others are still brainwashed.

Endless excuses? I'm sorry but I've been vocal when Dems are fucking idiots. Like Nancy Pelosi should retire and Schumer is an ineffective leader. You on the other hand abandoned your integrity because Trump told you.
So I'm guessing you are a Bernie bro.... Didn't vote because you were butthurt about the shady democrat primaries... Or was it another secure election? (Can't keep up with you guys)
Me on the other hand... Lmao.
Yeah voted Trump in 16. Did not vote for him in 20.
But please continue to tell me about my integrity? You're a partisan hack. Plain and simple. While I see good and bad of both parties, you're all one sided.
Oh but I said things about Pelosi and Schumer... Derp
But probably supported real psychos like AOC and the squad.

Trump would have been impeached (again) by now if hunter was his son. And that’s saying a lot about hunter cause trumps kids and their in laws were no angels by mean

This isn't a surprising revelation, but there has to be more information to prove fraud or embezzlement besides the two sharing a bank account.

That being said, imo he's no straight arrow. Look at how much money he made just during his tenure in congress.

laughing-barr.gif

They'll review the information and come to the conclusion that none of the dealings with Hunter Biden were part of any money laundering. IT won't matter because, like Hillary's E-mail, Conservatives will blow up anything that comes of it, they'll latch on to the CT that develop because of this and the truth won't matter.

Don't worry Cons, if/when you take back the Senate, you can hold 14 investigations into all of this that will find nothing major occurred.

me when the Hunter discourse is back for round four (?)

giphy.gif

REMEMBER HIS ART, YOU GUYS??? PEPPERIDGE FARM REMEMBERS

Imagine voting for the alternative? Now that would be even more stupid.

I personally find it fascinating someone would look at Trump and Biden in 2020, after the pandemic, round of tax cuts, gutting of the civil service and general demolition of America's reputation among it's allies, and still vote for Trump.

Maybe it's just me but in my experience, both online and in real life, is that the one unifying motivation for supporting Trump over Biden is a shared dislike of 'the other' - whether that be minorities/immigrants, trannies, 'the left' or ((('the elites'))). Anyone who isn't in the 'in' group is part of the unifying enemy. Let's be honest, Trump voters generally don't come across as policy-driven in terms of their primary consideration.

It was just a brand of American fascism which luckily enough people could see through.

Just my 2c.

You don't have to disagree with me, that's okay.

There's a reason Trump lost the popular vote and had the most votes cast against him ever in a US election. The fact that it was even remotely close is a damming indictment of the public education system in the US. He is, was and always has been an absolute cretin.

I'm going to say but Trump! But Biden?

Both working in the same arena where they are above the law and even if you shine the brightest light on them or their families misdoings, meh. Their friends are the ones who are responsible for going after them. Broken system...

I used to know a dad whose son was a recovering (multiple time) addict. The dad had a joint banking account with the son so he could monitor all of the son's deposits and withdrawals in order to help keep the son clean. It's possible that's what was going on with Joe and Hunter.

^^^ These guys when Trump wanted to build a hotel in Moscow

:meow:

But when Hunter's known profits from China leak into Joe's pockets.

<Oku04>

Complete embarrassments, the lot of them.

If Joe is now a sleazy drug addict because his son is then Trump is a sleazy drug addict due to Jr. coke habit.
i dont remember any photos of don jr smoking meth or losing all his teeth from drug abuse.

the argument now is that Joe Biden is profiting off of his son? Shouldn't it be the other way around? This place is filled with more of humanity's stupid bottom layer than any place I've ever been to, and that includes Kentucky

Joe Biden has always been lower than average iq and made his living pretending to be smart by selling out America’s interests and the influence he lucked into. That’s all he has done in his life.
I guess low IQ recognizes low IQ. Thanks for sharing.

^^^ These guys when Trump wanted to build a hotel in Moscow

:meow:

But when Hunter's known profits from China leak into Joe's pockets.

<Oku04>

Complete embarrassments, the lot of them.

So I blame Biden and Trump and thats the best you can do? Pop yourself back on donalds tit.

That pretty much closes the loop. They commingled funds. This cannot be legal.

10% to the "Big Guy".

China Joe Biden should be run out of D.C. - But, the Establishment has their perfect puppet, so unless they get Harris 100% on board, they will make any excuse and Joe will stay. I wouldn't be optimistic about China Joe getting "sick" over the next few weeks.

biden shared an account with hunter so that creates a bad look even if there has been no corruption. it should not have happened. the fbi should look deeply into this and if there is illegal activity (which has not been shown yet) they should take legal action.

Joe Biden should not have shared a bank account with his son Hunter Biden. It was the wrong thing to do.

the argument now is that Joe Biden is profiting off of his son? Shouldn't it be the other way around? This place is filled with more of humanity's stupid bottom layer than any place I've ever been to, and that includes Kentucky

You do know that Hunter sold his father's influence in China, right?

You also know the "big guy gets 10%", right?

Now we all know how Joe accessed the money.

Back