Crime FBI probe into Hunter’s finances show he shared bank accounts with Joe Biden.

You don't have to disagree with me, that's okay.

There's a reason Trump lost the popular vote and had the most votes cast against him ever in a US election. The fact that it was even remotely close is a damming indictment of the public education system in the US. He is, was and always has been an absolute cretin.

You can't pretend to be a reasonable person; you dove headfirst into "American fascism".
Your entire post was a damning indictement of American education.

The phenomenon of Trump's election has been discussed ad nauseum, across media, academia, think tanks and more, and reducing that discussion to "bigots!" is something that even children should have been able to move on from within the first year of his presidency. The fact that so many of you got stuck in that gear, and never managed to shift up is actually really worrying.

I'm going to say but Trump! But Biden?

Both working in the same arena where they are above the law and even if you shine the brightest light on them or their families misdoings, meh. Their friends are the ones who are responsible for going after them. Broken system...

It's amazing how you thought the Orange man was good for the nation. Putin got exactly what he wanted out of Trump by getting him into office in 2016 because of people like you.
Putin again.. our options were Killary and the mean tweet.... so we picked the lesser of the two evils

Putin's goal was to sow division in this country and have us questioning the integrity of our elections. He wanted sanctions dropped against him and other Oligarchs and to hurt NATO. ALL things Trump has done.

Maybe before you continue to talk about things you don't fucking understand that you actually read the GOP Senate Intel report on Russia. You might actually have a clue for once.

you keep parroting dnc/cnn talking points like a moron not realizing its all a distraction to manipulate useful idiots like yourself.

also putin doesn't need to do anything with lefties in charge. they do more damage than he could ever hope/want

You can't pretend to be a reasonable person; you dove headfirst into "American fascism".
Your entire post was a damning indictement of American education.

The phenomenon of Trump's election has been discussed ad nauseum, across media, academia, think tanks and more, and reducing that discussion to "bigots!" is something that even children should have been able to move on from within the first year of his presidency. The fact that so many of you got stuck in that gear, and never managed to shift up is actually really worrying.

notice the lack of actual intellectuals on lefty side in last 5 years. the entire movement became a a big echo chamber where all they do is repeating woke/sjw slogans

its reminiscent of a religious cult where members mindlessly just repeat religious teachings without any reflection

biden shared an account with hunter so that creates a bad look even if there has been no corruption.

I used to know a dad whose son was a recovering (multiple time) addict. The dad had a joint banking account with the son so he could monitor all of the son's deposits and withdrawals in order to help keep the son clean. It's possible that's what was going on with Joe and Hunter.

Feel safe though that Russia doesn't have compromising dirt on Joe like they did Trump. We can rest assured that Joe decisions aren't affected by his subservience to Putin.

"But Joe is Jinping's bitch. And that's way worse!"

berkley-trumpsupporter.jpg

everything lefties accused trump and his family of seems to be what biden and his family are actually guilty of

lefties love projecting

With actual proof as well....

Lefty Posters: "But Trump!" "Russia Trump Ukraine" "Derpy Derpy" (Don't talk about Biden, Don't talk about Biden, Don't talk about Biden)

With actual proof as well....

Lefty Posters: "But Trump!" "Russia Trump Ukraine" "Derpy Derpy" (Don't talk about Biden, Don't talk about Biden, Don't talk about Biden)
Literally nobody said don't talk about Biden.

I guess that's the prerequisite for POTUS. I enjoy how all of the sudden you've found your spine.

Enjoy being an apologists for open and proven corruption, you earned it.

<{Heymansnicker}>

(P.S. I already know you're thinking of some kind of deflection, or equivocation to President Trump, but no proof of corruption was ever found, unlike the Biden Bribery Scandal we have just uncovered <Lmaoo>. It should give you pause that I'm able to predict your response before you even type it. Almost like I know what programming formed "your" opinions.)

She was a former employee. I thought you would have learned by now that a President can give people security clearance. Remember how Ivanka and Jared couldn't get a security clearance? Hmm, how'd that work out?
Lol your post don’t make sense. Clearances isn’t something you turn off and on when employed and not employed .. after a few years yea it goes away depending on the type you have. But deflection noted… interesting enough Ivanka did more for woman then Hillary and Kusher did more to in world politics.

If it was Trump you’d be like LOL TDS, EAT SHIT LIBS

If it makes you feel better he’s almost certainly going to get impeached after the mid terms. And then he’ll get acquitted.
No just a real investigation would be nice and maybe it is happening but media is in Biden’s pocket as we know. If it was Trump I would want a investigation I was all for the Mueller investigation since it would be the only way to clear his name. I voted for Trump and would do it again but I hope he doesn’t run there are way better candidates out there.

No just a real investigation would be nice and maybe it is happening but media is in Biden’s pocket as we know. If it was Trump I would want a investigation I was all for the Mueller investigation since it would be the only way to clear his name. I voted for Trump and would do it again but I hope he doesn’t run there are way better candidates out there.

Should we bring up the Steele Dossier?

The media was after Trump before day 1... and they wonder why he was so hostile with them his entire time in office. Who wouldn't be

I used to know a dad whose son was a recovering (multiple time) addict. The dad had a joint banking account with the son so he could monitor all of the son's deposits and withdrawals in order to help keep the son clean. It's possible that's what was going on with Joe and Hunter.

It is possible but they better look into it because of the emails and other things.

Back