Crime FBI probe into Hunter’s finances show he shared bank accounts with Joe Biden.

Ehhhhh somebody that has been rich off other things he can go back to after may crave power or a different experience other than gaining more money when they already (allegedly) have over a couple billion.

Ya. I don't think he's a rich as he says.

Ya. I don't think he's a rich as he says.
He may have been in it for greed, but I don’t think it was money greed. He experienced the life of a very rich man for a long time. I don’t think it was a goal.

He may have been in it for greed, but I don’t think it was money greed. He experienced the life of a very rich man for a long time. I don’t think it was a goal.

True but men like him care about status more than anything. If he was losing money which he was in certain business ventures .

The worst thing for someone with his personality is losing the wealth or not being a certain level of other wealthy people around him.

They all love that reputation of wealth

True but men like him care about status more than anything. If he was losing money which he was in certain business ventures .

The worst thing for someone with his personality is losing the wealth or not being a certain level of other wealthy people around him.

They all love that reputation of wealth
Yeah.. But your lifelong politician is trying to sellout to reach Nancy pelosi level. 50-150 million. Then they are IN the club of the people they sell out to, and that’s important for their status. Trump was over a billion, so “here’s 5-10 million so you do whatever I tell you” wasn’t as easy with him.. Hence forced riots by corporate media and other collusion to not disrupt “the system” and the implementing of the biggest brainless lifelong shill their is, just to prove the point..

Yeah.. But your lifelong politician is trying to sellout to reach Nancy pelosi level. 50-150 million. Then they are IN the club of the people they sell out to, and that’s important for their status. Trump was over a billion, so “here’s 5-10 million so you do whatever I tell you” wasn’t as easy with him.. Hence forced riots by corporate media and other collusion to not disrupt “the system” and the implementing of the biggest brainless lifelong shill their is, just to prove the point..

True. But I never saw his tax returns showing he was a billionaire. I might be wrong though. Was there actually evidence of him being a billionaire?

Just think what piece of the shit the alternative was at the time and still is. 81 million people voted for an old guy who was stable over a sociopath who stoked racial tension for his benefit. Maybe you guys can "protest" another storming of the Capitol.

Feel safe though that Russia doesn't have compromising dirt on Joe like they did Trump. We can rest assured that Joe decisions aren't affected by his subservience to Putin.
What does this have to do with trump?

His job was to introduce politicians and government figures to the people that were paying him. If you want that to be illegal then all lobbying should be illegal because it's essentially the same thing.

You do know he flew with the then VP on at least one of these "business trips" to China, right?

You know what that is don't you?

<{danayeah}>

e9c27493-8c9f-4e91-8448-4f3d4fab5acd_text.gif

That's it, I'm not voting for Hunter Biden.

So where is the laptop these days anyway?

heard the FBI hit a roadblock with BSOD, investigation is abandoned

True. But I never saw his tax returns showing he was a billionaire. I might be wrong though. Was there actually evidence of him being a billionaire?
Yeah I mean owning gigantic hotels in prime areas of big cities alone gets you close.

Putin doesn't need to divide America. Look around you. The Left is already doing a tremendous and outstanding job. Any enemy of America or outside force is laughing at America, and has been for a decade. There is no need for anybody to do anything. This nation is gone, lost and already divided. Everybody hates everybody. The entire narrative at this point is half the country is racist nazis. Putin didn't do that.

""Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte "

Yes, look around. Russia goal has always been to play Americans against each other. When Obama was in office, the Russians used FB to activate racial tensions over police brutality. Now with Trump, they’ve upped the tension. Trumps personality was all they needed as they knew who he was. Trump going after the integrity of our elections was the biggest win they have achieved to date. Russian has always attacked America on our elections because we routinely attack Russia and the sham election they have to keep Putin in power for decades.

Yes, look around. Russia goal has always been to play Americans against each other. When Obama was in office, the Russians used FB to activate racial tensions over police brutality. Now with Trump, they’ve upped the tension. Trumps personality was all they needed as they knew who he was. Trump going after the integrity of our elections was the biggest win they have achieved to date. Russian has always attacked America on our elections because we routinely attack Russia and the sham election they have to keep Putin in power for decades.

I like how u skipped over the DNC purchasing Russian disinformation resulting in 4 years of media panic, investigations, spying and 2 impeachment trials.

That's become one of my favorite responses from them.

'Have you guys even read the article'

It's a cute little way for them to essentially try and deflect. The way the question is painted, is done in a way that even if you reply that you did read the article, you've fallen into their spider web. This is where they will then twist the article into whatever they want, while simultaneously larping as if only they have the ability to read and shape conclusions on things.

funny that happened to me yesterday, I really thought I was special

I used to know a dad whose son was a recovering (multiple time) addict. The dad had a joint banking account with the son so he could monitor all of the son's deposits and withdrawals in order to help keep the son clean. It's possible that's what was going on with Joe and Hunter.
that's actually a pretty plausible scenario.

I like how u skipped over the DNC purchasing Russian disinformation resulting in 4 years of media panic, investigations, spying and 2 impeachment trials.

I didn’t skip over anything as it has nothing to do with Russians intentions. Nice attempt at failing to understand any of this. You apparently are another of the “I know about the Russia investigation because I listen to Tucker” group. Maybe read the Senate Intel report. You’ll figure out who started it. You like to blame the group who picked it up after Cruz got destroyed by Trump but if Cruz never started it, it wouldn’t be available for the Hillary campaign to finish it.

That's become one of my favorite responses from them.

'Have you guys even read the article'

It's a cute little way for them to essentially try and deflect. The way the question is painted, is done in a way that even if you reply that you did read the article, you've fallen into their spider web. This is where they will then twist the article into whatever they want, while simultaneously larping as if only they have the ability to read and shape conclusions on things.

It’s actual pretty common for you guys to post headlines. It’s a running joke with a lot of us because 95% of the time you all pick up an article from a right wing rage forum where a member summarized the contents and you guys run with it. What happens is the person who summarized the original article has the reading comprehension of a toddler.

It’s actual pretty common for you guys to post headlines. It’s a running joke with a lot of us because 95% of the time you all pick up an article from a right wing rage forum where a member summarized the contents and you guys run with it. What happens is the person who summarized the original article has the reading comprehension of a toddler.
Ok

Back