Crime FBI probe into Hunter’s finances show he shared bank accounts with Joe Biden.

the argument now is that Joe Biden is profiting off of his son? Shouldn't it be the other way around? This place is filled with more of humanity's stupid bottom layer than any place I've ever been to, and that includes Kentucky

I mean obviously, Joe and his son share a bank account. Hitherto you can clearly infer all the money is of Chinese origin and Joe Biden spent all of it.

Clearly there's no other explanation. Checkmate, libtard.

Is the IRS monitoring this bank account? Guessing there's far more than $600 moving between them....

I guess "Let's Go Brandon" didn't care about Hunter's business dealings... as long as he was getting his cut deposited in their shared account.

Wonder if Hunter ever got this talk from the Big Guy
f6e7cd69-8d20-4974-bd30-68aef0672459_text.gif

Nothing to see here. Did you hear about trumps mean letter since he can’t post anywhere anymore? January 6, insurrection, etc. . .

Nothing to see here. Did you hear about trumps mean letter since he can’t post anywhere anymore? January 6, insurrection, etc. . .
Why is Trump sending letters to lie to people? He should just tweet about it.

Lol if I was Biden, I'd pardon Hunter, and every one of his business partners except the ones that snitched right after the 2 year mark then resign.

So you want to know why Hunter Biden was paid millions for work done during a time his father had absolutely no government position?

His job was to introduce politicians and government figures to the people that were paying him. If you want that to be illegal then all lobbying should be illegal because it's essentially the same thing.

Biden been in government for 40 years?

Back