Crime FBI probe into Hunter’s finances show he shared bank accounts with Joe Biden.

You do know that Hunter sold his father's influence in China, right?

You also know the "big guy gets 10%", right?

Now we all know how Joe accessed the money.
Joe Biden, a man who could make low eight figures a year as a civilian just from book deals and speaking engagements, is siphoning money from his son, who is a degenerate crackhead but also a master criminal, while serving as president. I love it. This is the discourse I crave. Absolute peanut brain stuff. I hope someone collects all this stuff into a coffee table book some day

and speaking engagements,

<Dany07>

Ah yes, we all know Joe is a highly sought after speaker...

But seriously, feel free to explain why his son was paid millions by the Chinese.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-54553132

What have the Bidens been accused of in China?
The New York Post cited a purported email from Hunter Biden in August 2017 indicating he was receiving a $10m annual fee from a Chinese billionaire for "introductions alone", though it is unclear who was involved in the alleged introductions.

Another purported email, which Fox News said it had confirmed, reportedly refers to a deal pursued by Hunter involving China's largest private energy firm. It is said to include a cryptic mention of "10 held by H for the big guy".

Fox News cited unnamed sources as saying "the big guy" in the purported email was a reference to Joe Biden. This message is said to be from May 2017. Both emails would date from when the former US vice-president was a private citizen.

A former business associate of Hunter Biden has come forward to say he can confirm the allegations.

<Dany07>

But seriously, feel free to explain why his son was paid millions by the Chinese.

The New York Post cited a purported email from Hunter Biden in August 2017 indicating he was receiving a $10m annual fee from a Chinese billionaire for "introductions alone", though it is unclear who was involved in the alleged introductions.

Another purported email, which Fox News said it had confirmed, reportedly refers to a deal pursued by Hunter involving China's largest private energy firm. It is said to include a cryptic mention of "10 held by H for the big guy".

Fox News cited unnamed sources as saying "the big guy" in the purported email was a reference to Joe Biden. This message is said to be from May 2017. Both emails would date from when the former US vice-president was a private citizen.

A former business associate of Hunter Biden has come forward to say he can confirm the allegations.
giphy.gif

Joe Biden has always been lower than average iq and made his living pretending to be smart by selling out America’s interests and the influence he lucked into. That’s all he has done in his life.

Mostly all current presidents and politicians do that . All bought out .

Now we have the last piece of the puzzle. The piece that all the leftists said would show absolute corruption.

But now the goal posts are being launched into space along with William Shatner

Lol if I was Biden, I'd pardon Hunter, and every one of his business partners except the ones that snitched right after the 2 year mark then resign.
<Dany07>

So you want to know why Hunter Biden was paid millions for work done during a time his father had absolutely no government position?

His job was to introduce politicians and government figures to the people that were paying him. If you want that to be illegal then all lobbying should be illegal because it's essentially the same thing.

Oh, I do.

It's because your system's largely a failure, and the millions of you who hated Trump were thought so little of by your party that they put no effort into presenting a worthwhile candidate. They just gave you an even worse candidate than the last hag they trotted out - a man with an extensive history of uselessness who they dared not even allow on the campaign trail for any length of time - and basically told you to fuck yourselves by holding your noses and voting for him. And you all willingly obliged, because it appears that pride has become a thing of America's past. So, you all voted for someone none of you would ever have chosen.
Pathetic.

This boy sounds mad lol.

It's pretty crazy how people 'voted' in a walking corpse because Orange Man Bad.

Just shows how many people were tired of Trump. It's pretty embarrassing Trump lost to someone like Biden but that was from his own doing.

Joe should definitely be removed from office for this.

I guess low IQ recognizes low IQ. Thanks for sharing.
I’m high iq dude. Low iq can’t relate or understand, so doesn’t recognize. Every metric would have me > you.

Mostly all current presidents and politicians do that . All bought out .

Well that’s true. Trump would have (or did) sold out to some as well, but he was more about himself and had enough wealth from other things, so he was still a threat.

Well that’s true. Trump would have (or did) sold out to some as well, but he was more about himself and had enough wealth from other things, so he was still a threat.

Agree but a man with alot of wealth always wants more at whatever means possible.

Agree but a man with alot of wealth always wants more at whatever means possible.
Ehhhhh somebody that has been rich off other things he can go back to after may crave power or a different experience other than gaining more money when they already (allegedly) have over a couple billion.

Back