• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DWTNCS 2: Pyfer v Stoltzfus

Anthony Adams has to know he needs a finish to get a contract. The over 1.5 got heavily steamed.

impa hasn’t fought since his contender match last year with hill so not sure what kind of improvements we will see. Adams has his first pro finish in rd 1 against a 15-6 guy

Adams isn’t going to gas after a minute like hill did. He manages his energy but he’s almost too patient. He’s the better striker but can he stop the takedowns from impa?

kind of thinking Adams might be worth a play

Last edited:
Swain/Laramie O1.5 -128 $500

Kasanganay/Adams O1.5 -169 $1500
Kasanganay/Adams O2.5 +156 $500

ML odds are very accurate this week imo
I was going to put more on the over 1.5 but I controlled myself to 1.5 units. It’s dwcs and I think Adams is going to come out more aggressive. I still think this one likely hits the cards

I was going to put more on the over 1.5 but I controlled myself to 1.5 units. It’s dwcs and I think Adams is going to come out more aggressive. I still think this one likely hits the cards

The DWCS conditions always make them sketchy, but I just don't think either guy has any finishing ability. I'm more weary of Impa coming in showing huge improvements like last time

The DWCS conditions always make them sketchy, but I just don't think either guy has any finishing ability. I'm more weary of Impa coming in showing huge improvements like last time
Yea, I think that’s keeping me away from playing either side at current prices. Adams has shown that he’s consistently too lackadaisical

Swain/Laramie O1.5 -128 $500

Kasanganay/Adams O1.5 -169 $1500
Kasanganay/Adams O2.5 +156 $500

ML odds are very accurate this week imo

Greetings good sir, if you do not mind me asking, where did you get the over 2.5 line for kasanganay/Adams?

Thank you so much for posting here ;)

Greetings good sir, if you do not mind me asking, where did you get the over 2.5 line for kasanganay/Adams?

Thank you so much for posting here ;)
Betdsi has it at +156

Anthony Adams has to know he needs a finish to get a contract. The over 1.5 got heavily steamed.

impa hasn’t fought since his contender match last year with hill so not sure what kind of improvements we will see. Adams has his first pro finish in rd 1 against a 15-6 guy

Adams isn’t going to gas after a minute like hill did. He manages his energy but he’s almost too patient. He’s the better striker but can he stop the takedowns from impa?

kind of thinking Adams might be worth a play

I'm pretty heavy on Adams personally. Could definitely be a mistake, just seems like the best dog pick on this card.

Adams has a shit record when it comes to finishes, but watching his fights he actually can hit pretty hard and hurts/knocks down a lot of his opponents. So I wouldn't be too surprised to happen here. He just likes to play a solid, somewhat safe game and goes for what he can get.

I'm not that worried about Impa's wrestling. Adams seems like he can at least handle mid-level mma wrestling without issue. He's moving up a weight class (which he's done before), but he was already a big WW and I'm not seeing a size mismatch. I just see Adams having the edge overall and don't see him losing unless Impa pulls a probably-unlikely finish.

Definitely possible Impa's improved over the past year, but I'm not gonna believe that till I see it. He's been training at MMA Lab but Adams is at Elevation, so they both have good camps. Adams' first DWTNCS fight was on 5 days notice so I don't think that version of him was his best effort, either.

I would definitely recommend passing on the WMMA fight.

McKenna is dreadful everywhere, with her awful wrestling and grappling just good enough to defeat her last two hapless opponents, and while she is only 21, her last fight in 2019 occurred after she had been competing (not training, but competing) in MMA for over 4.5 years and it's shocking how few skills she has attained in that time. Very little improvement from the di Segni fight to the Chinello one.

Demo at least has some jits and takes a lot of...vitamins, but her striking, defense, and especially wrestling are all a mess, too. Moreover, her cardio is weak, which we've seen time and again as a vital element in DWTNCS, where fighters are going too hard for the finish. Even with moderate improvement since her last fight, McKenna might make it a 50/50.

My advice is to pass on both sides of the line.

Thinking Laramie vs Swain doesn't go the distance. "Agent Orange" Swain hasn't seen a 3rd round since 2015. I think TJ either gets a tko or dives into a choke.

1u each of adams ml and o2.5, and 0.5u on vanessa u2.5. Then have small plays on parlays. Dunno why I'm staking so much on this shitfest but hope it goes well.

£100 Adams/Kasanganay over 2.5 +155 to win £155 (Vbet opened at +195)

Took a small stab at Huang at +215 mostly based on wikicapping, but also, just for the hell of it, they both look like they've been mostly crushing cans in their wins, so I figured why not
Oof he's +310 now insane line movement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back