Elections Donald Trump declares "There will be no third debate!" as Harris campaign rakes in $47 million in 24 hours.

No, sir, Trump said it.
OK cool, go talk to him about it. Pretty sure you're taking it out of context anyways.
I posted it in reply to your stupid assertion that Trump would be the "lesser of two evils".
If Kamala wins in Nov. there WILL be another election in 4 years, if Trump wins??? Trump certainly doesn't think so.
uuummmm... OK I'll take your word for it.
Well, one side is actually putting policies forward,
OH really?? than why the hell didn't she implement those policies already??
all aimed at improving the lives of average Americans,
And the red side isn't?? You might want to do some research on that.
and another is denying their own platform (Project 2025) soooooo
If he said that "platform" doesn't have anything to do with him that how the hell is it his platform? If one of your buddies writes a book called "How to Eat Shit" are you gonna say you wrote it because they said you did?? What kinda sense does that make?
Or, maybe you are a Billionaire, and Trump's economic program will really benefit you... then I'd understand a self-serving acceptance of Trump.
This nonsense has been thrown around even after its been debunked. SOOOOOO annoying.
Donnie didn't say it in a rally or an interview, there's no audio/video of him calling fallen military suckers.
The audio of him saying he didn't say it and would NEVER say it actually does exist. Keep on chasing fairies and magical leprechauns while you're at it.
However, you choosing to believe a pathological liar (Trump) over the insider(s) that divulged the quote to the Atlantic, is up to you.
If I call the "Atlantic" and say I have a blue elephant, are you gonna believe me?? If not why?? I "divulged" it to the "Atlantic". Would it help if I "divulge" it to other outlets have that are named after oceans??
Of course, you are a living service member, so maybe you think his alleged odious words don't apply to you?
It'll apply to me when you post the audio that you claim to have.
What helps me believe the story is that is absolutely consistent with Trump's behavior. The ONLY thing Trump has done for the military afaik is lip service while delivering nothing for vets.
PBFTTTT!!!! ahahahaahaa!!! Well now I know you have not a vet. You'll never know how much you just embarrassed yourself. Go to Camp Lejeune base and start telling people that. See how well that goes for you.
He wouldn't even get on location because it was fucking raining!?
Name one president that stood out in any ceremony or ANYTHING that is pooring down rain.
If you do serve/have served and you support DJT, you are a Sucker.
Go to Fort Hood and start saying that. You'd get laugh at. At worse you'd get kicked in the face.
Well, it's all relative isn't it? Kamala vs Trump.... I'm super excited about Kamala.
I am guessing you were one of the %1 that voted for her in the primary in 2020? ohhh congrats. So you are already accustomed to her losing. At least you have a cushion if she loses.
That said, I'd be equally enthused if Gavin Newsom
At this point I am not surprised. were the candidate,
or Pete Buttigieg or a number of other candidates. Would I be less caring for Charismatic Kamala if the Republican party still actually existed and fielded a candidate of character instead of a Christo-fascist wannabe?? Likely not.
Well you definitely for your likes and dislikes down pat. Make sure you pat yourself on the back later.
I believe that Kamala will crush the popular vote by 20 million votes or so.
Fair enough but this is the kind of stuff that I only see faceless, anonymous burner accounts on Youtube say.
HOWEVER, that doesn't mean much with the decided advantage granted to the GOP in terms of the electoral college and active disenfranchisement being systematically conducted by the GOP. In the end, it's going to be close either way. (which is an extremely vexing thought).
I guess you got the inside scoop huh?? OK wow...
Let's say it comes down to Gore vs Bush situation. Is there any doubt in your mind which way the Supreme court would come down?
Don't know don't care. I didn't start tracking this stuff til 2016 when:
1. I got called out for assuring many soldier that "aren't you glad to be alive to see the first female president?".
2. Watching butt hurt shit heads on TV commit vandalism and assaults all over the US on November 5/6 because some unlikeable skank name Hillary lost.

The Trump campaign is not great. They got too comfortable with Dementia Joe as their opponent. It's a sad sign of the times that the Dems were able to switch Joe out with the general public giving no shits about holding them accountable for it.

OK cool, go talk to him about it. Pretty sure you're taking it out of context anyways.

uuummmm... OK I'll take your word for it.

OH really?? than why the hell didn't she implement those policies already??

And the red side isn't?? You might want to do some research on that.

If he said that "platform" doesn't have anything to do with him that how the hell is it his platform? If one of your buddies writes a book called "How to Eat Shit" are you gonna say you wrote it because they said you did?? What kinda sense does that make?

This nonsense has been thrown around even after its been debunked. SOOOOOO annoying.

The audio of him saying he didn't say it and would NEVER say it actually does exist. Keep on chasing fairies and magical leprechauns while you're at it.

If I call the "Atlantic" and say I have a blue elephant, are you gonna believe me?? If not why?? I "divulged" it to the "Atlantic". Would it help if I "divulge" it to other outlets have that are named after oceans??

It'll apply to me when you post the audio that you claim to have.

PBFTTTT!!!! ahahahaahaa!!! Well now I know you have not a vet. You'll never know how much you just embarrassed yourself. Go to Camp Lejeune base and start telling people that. See how well that goes for you.

Name one president that stood out in any ceremony or ANYTHING that is pooring down rain.

Go to Fort Hood and start saying that. You'd get laugh at. At worse you'd get kicked in the face.

I am guessing you were one of the %1 that voted for her in the primary in 2020? ohhh congrats. So you are already accustomed to her losing. At least you have a cushion if she loses.

At this point I am not surprised. were the candidate,

Well you definitely for your likes and dislikes down pat. Make sure you pat yourself on the back later.

Fair enough but this is the kind of stuff that I only see faceless, anonymous burner accounts on Youtube say.

I guess you got the inside scoop huh?? OK wow...

Don't know don't care. I didn't start tracking this stuff til 2016 when:
1. I got called out for assuring many soldier that "aren't you glad to be alive to see the first female president?".
2. Watching butt hurt shit heads on TV commit vandalism and assaults all over the US on November 5/6 because some unlikeable skank name Hillary lost.
You are broken , Bud.

For the sake Democracy, I hope your American Hitler doesn’t win, because from your deflection and avoidance of information refuting your POV it’s clear that you would be A OK as a brown shirt.

Last edited:
Dementia Don with another senior moment:

Trump claims audience ‘went crazy’ for him at his debate with Harris – but there was no audience​

The Trump campaign is not great. They got too comfortable with Dementia Joe as their opponent. It's a sad sign of the times that the Dems were able to switch Joe out with the general public giving no shits about holding them accountable for it.

Why would the public hold the Dems accountable for switching out Joe when the public wanted Joe to be switched out? It's literally why they did it 🤣

Trump campaign wanted Joe to drop out. The donors wanted Joe to drop out. The Democratic voters wanted Joe to drop out.

But... after he drops out, conservatives want the Dems to be held accountable for Joe dropping out lol?

{<huh}

Back