Does anyone know if Mike Tyson helped train Ngannou against Anthony Joshua?

GuanoApes

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I didn’t see either of Franics Ngannou’s boxing matches, tbh. But I read that Mike Tyson was helping train him against Tyson Fury..

Anyone know if Mike Tyson helped Francis train against Anthony Joshua..?

(It might not seem like a big deal or anything, but sayyyyyy what you want, Francis Ngannou went the distance with Tyson Fury and was even able to drop him once..)

(Ngannou then failed pretty badly it seemed against Anthony Joshua..)

Just wondering, anyone know if Mike Tyson helped train Ngannou in his 2nd boxing match?

Do you think Mike Tyson’s training would have had a positive impact on Ngannou’s performance against Anthony Joshua..?

Thanks.

- GuanoApes.

Tyson Fury is a lie. I think AJ beats the shit out of him.

Also Mike wasn't involved.. Francis had that other fraud with him... that bum Dewey Cooper. The guy that made Kevin Lee go from being a shitty striker to an even shittier striker.

I didn’t see either of Franics Ngannou’s boxing matches, tbh. But I read that Mike Tyson was helping train him against Tyson Fury..

Anyone know if Mike Tyson helped Francis train against Anthony Joshua..?

(It might not seem like a big deal or anything, but sayyyyyy what you want, Francis Ngannou went the distance with Tyson Fury and was even able to drop him once..)

(Ngannou then failed pretty badly it seemed against Anthony Joshua..)

Just wondering, anyone know if Mike Tyson helped train Ngannou in his 2nd boxing match?

Do you think Mike Tyson’s training would have had a positive impact on Ngannou’s performance against Anthony Joshua..?

Thanks.

- GuanoApes.
I have no idea but I heard he helped train Igor Da Silva for his fight tonight.

Cus himself could not have prepared Big Frank with his experience to hang with Joshua. The fight never would have happened if Fury took the fight serious. Good on Francis for trying and getting paid.

Short version- Francis has lost the aura in boxing and will never see that high profile of a fight again.

lol at went the distance with Fury. Tyson came in fat and didn’t bother to train, diet or prepare and still had to carry Frank lol
Stop making excuses for a fat overrated fraud.

Back