Social Doctor drops disturbing information to congress in regards to second trimester abortion

That does not answer the question.

The most religious person will tell you the second the sperm and egg meet that the soul infuses the cells and its a person and deserves protection (actually some even go before that) but that is FAITH and not science.

What biological markers or point are you using to define when it becomes a 'person'. Is it from when sperm meets egg and therefore the morning after pill is murder or is it as some point after, and if so when?
No, that is science. A zygote is indeed alive.

You can argue right to life until you're blue in the face, doesn't change the fact.

I'm not calling abortion murder, it is killing of the alive.

You can argue right to life until you're blue in the face, doesn't change the fact.

There is science there but I am not convinced you understand it.

You thinking an egg and embryo is the same thing and all are a person is not science. Do you know that sperm can fertilize an egg up to 5-6 days after entering the woman as it awaits her egg being dropped. So you are saying taking the morning after pill is killing the alive because it prevents that process of them meeting?

And beyond that what about when the sperm has just attached itself to the egg but not yet penetrated ad fertilized it?

I agree that early abortion kills an organism. But before that organism has a brain, it's not a human. Abortion prior to a brain therefore isn't murder.

Yall coming at this anti abortion shit wrong.

Yall need to be coming at it from the sperm providers perspective.

This "her body, her choice" only leads females/future mothers to believe they are special and not equal. And wind up using the kids as leverage.

Thats the real battle, not whores flushing out their systems.

There is science there but I am not convinced you understand it.

You thinking an egg and embryo is the same thing and all are a person is not science. Do you know that sperm can fertilize an egg up to 5-6 days after entering the woman as it awaits her egg being dropped. So you are saying taking the morning after pill is killing the alive because it prevents that process of them meeting?

And beyond that what about when the sperm has just attached itself to the egg but not yet penetrated ad fertilized it?
they are the same species, but I'm not equating the two.

for instance, I cant make fried eagle eggs, those are protected from the public. The egg is alive in the same way a zygote is alive. Obviously, the egg is not the same as the full grown eagle, but it does have protection status. Simply a different stage of life.

I agree that early abortion kills an organism. But before that organism has a brain, it's not a human. Abortion prior to a brain therefore isn't murder.
Sperm is a live organism. That is why many religious people believe even using a condom or any birth control is a sin.

they are the same species, but I'm not equating the two.

for instance, I cant make fried eagle eggs, those are protected from the public. The egg is alive in the same way a zygote is alive. Obviously, the egg is not the same as the full grown eagle, but it does have protection status. Simply a different stage of life.
So your view is that everytime a guy masturbates or a woman sheds an egg through ovulation that did not get the chance to get fertilized... is a human life that was just lost. They are just different stages of the same life (human) and should be protected.

Am I reading that correctly?

So your view is that everytime a guy masturbates or a woman sheds an egg through ovulation that did not get the chance to get fertilized... is a human life that was just lost. They are just different stages of the same life (human) and should be protected.

Am I reading that correctly?
sperm and eggs have a life span of days, simple organism, zygote is a complex organism with a potential lifespan of hundred plus years.

sperm and eggs have a life span of days, simple organism, zygote is a complex organism with a potential lifespan of hundred plus years.
So you define life and what is worth protecting by 'life span'?

So a life with short life span is worth less? Am I reading that correctly?

I'm pro choice but let's be honest, once the sperm fertilises the egg, that's a developing person, son. Don't get it twisted.

So you define life and what is worth protecting by 'life span'?

So a life with short life span is worth less? Am I reading that correctly?
uh yes. Single cell <> multi cell organism, human to be precise.

sperm and egg are cells, they have no capacity to go any further, they dont divide on their own to become multi cellular, destined to perish in a short amount of time. You'de be a fool to equate hair or skin to a human being. I'm not here to educate you on the matter, seriously go back to your biology books for a refresher. Without thinking too far, just consider why eagle eggs are protected..... Explain that to yourself, why are eagle eggs protected?

uh yes. Single cell <> multi cell organism, human to be precise.

sperm and egg are cells, they have no capacity to go any further, they dont divide on their own to become multi cellular, destined to perish in a short amount of time. You'de be a fool to equate hair or skin to a human being. I'm not here to educate you on the matter, seriously go back to your biology books for a refresher. Without thinking too far, just consider why eagle eggs are protected..... Explain that to yourself, why are eagle eggs protected?
I understand them just fine thanks. I am trying to figure out where YOU draw your lines. Do not mistake that for not understanding the science.

So lets go back to the morning after pill then.

A guy and a gal have had sex. The guy has ejaculated in the woman but no egg is present but within the next 5 days or so, with no help needed from anyone and egg drops and that egg can end up being fertilized by the sperm present.

So do you see the use of the morning after pill to prevent that union, that is underway on its own as wrong?

If not where do you draw the line? Is it once the sperm attaches to the egg but has not yet penetrated it, or the second the sperm penetrates, or after?

The people against abortion are the same people against welfare and they're the same people who bitch about fatherless children being a burden on society.

Want to make abortions illegal? Plan on drastically expanding welfare for single parents, vastly more money for special needs kids, among other things.

Otherwise don't complain that these people are a burden on society or that abortions are inhumane- because forcing women to give birth to infants with extreme birth defects, underage birth, no abortions for pregnant by rape, etc is what's fucking inhumane.
The people for abortions are the same people who advocate for illegal immigration because "we don't have enough people in the workforce" and then give them welfare.

People for abortions are poor excuses for human beings, bottom line.

The people for abortions are the same people who advocate for illegal immigration because "we don't have enough people in the workforce" and then give them welfare.
Need a SSN to receive welfare, but nice try at fake news.

Also, the people against illegal immigration are the same people who don't care that employers hire them.

nm dont care about abortion debates

Last edited:

Also, the people against illegal immigration are the same people who don't care that employers hire them.
Imigrants do receive handouts.

That's true,

Immigrants do receive benefits, you are fake news.

That's true, we want them to hire tax paying Americans first.

You're welcome.

I can't believe this video is still giving conservatives the feeling they're about to win an argument. If you weren't so disconnected from the thing you fight again, you'd already know about this. The speech is an emotion play because the fetus is already non-viable during these actions.

None of what he talks about negates the fact it should be legal and safe.

Just because this dude decided to become an evangelical, doesn't do anything for the argument.

What bothers me is that almost all abortions aren't even for things like rape. That's a fringe exception.

1 million aborted fetuses a year. 20% of all pregnancies. 45% of black babies. Overwhelmingly just because the mother doesn't want to raise the child. Not even that, actually. Adoption exists. They just don't want to be pregnant for a few months. So 20% of babies and 45% of black babies are being killed just for convenience.

Must be nice not being a woman so you can just sit over there being super judgey, huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back