Social Doctor drops disturbing information to congress in regards to second trimester abortion

Dont understand why people think they should have the option to decide what other ppl can or cant do with there bodies...

This argument is so bad it's essentially a red herring. It's a way to shirk off what an abortion even is. No one gives a shit what you or any other adult does with their body. Cover it in tattoo's, Cut off your hand, remove your balls, get butt implants, whatever. The issue is the unborn human life. Not your body.

That's certainly a reasonable argument. Surgery being disturbing to watch isnt.

"surgery"

The choice should always be available. That's personal freedom. But, I'd have a lot more respect for the choice if people were just honest that it's killing. You can dress it up in whatever fashion you want and develop as sophisticated of an argument as you'd like to justify the act but at the end of the day its the termination of life, specifically human life. Just own that fact. Live with it and be honest it's a choice you're willing to make.

The choice should always be available. That's personal freedom. But, I'd have a lot more respect for the choice if people were just honest that it's killing. You can dress it up in whatever fashion you want and develop as sophisticated of an argument as you'd like to justify the act but at the end of the day its the termination of life, specifically human life. Just own that fact. Live with it and be honest it's a choice you're willing to make.

Maybe someday we will be able to enjoy freely killing our children whenever we like. Maybe first there will be a limit up to one year old, then it will move to 5, 8, 10.......

This argument is so bad it's essentially a red herring. It's a way to shirk off what an abortion even is. No one gives a shit what you or any other adult does with their body. Cover it in tattoo's, Cut off your hand, remove your balls, get butt implants, whatever. The issue is the unborn human life. Not your body.

"surgery"

Pffft the unborn life that isnt a person,thing or anything tbh how does it have rights?

Its in development until birth so why cant a person choose to abort it or not....is it just because some ppl cant have kids and want to adopt...maybe thats the higher powers saying u dont deserve kids....

It all comes down to the persons choice and no one else should have any input quite simple.

Canadian to btw

I have no words for how fucking retarded you are.

Trying to not only make abortion acceptable, but actually normalize it and make it seem like 'no big deal'

I'm pretty sure you and everyone that knows you is trash.
Again, if the best argument you have against something is that it is yucky, you need to rethink it. Shit, I am pro choice and I can make a much better argument against abortion than anything in this video.

You might try to not come across so gotten to though.

Maybe someday we will be able to enjoy freely killing our children whenever we like. Maybe first there will be a limit up to one year old, then it will move to 5, 8, 10.......

Thats murder.....you're making a pathetic example,do you have kids??????Did mommy kill youre little brother/sister is that why your so strongly against abortion.

Sentient simply means that ability to perceive or feel so any abortion that takes place in the second trimester is killing a human being that is currently sentient.
are you arguing second trimester fetuses feel pain?

Anyone not willing to adopt one of these unpriveliged kids that are given up for adoption, once they are born today should shut the fuck up about being pro-life because you are a lying piece of shit.
You only care about unborn kids because of your backward religious nonsense, all of you don't give a shit about what happens to those same kids once they are born, so shut the fuck up you lying hypocritical pieces of human waste.

Again, if the best argument you have against something is that it is yucky, you need to rethink it. Shit, I am pro choice and I can make a much better argument against abortion than anything in this video.

You might try to not come across so gotten to though.

More ridiculous replies with no substance.

"I would reply but..."

Always a but.

Please dazzle us with your wicked smart killing babies argument.

Pffft the unborn life that isnt a person,thing or anything tbh how does it have rights?

Is this post a joke? I can't even take it seriously.

Its in development until birth so why cant a person choose to abort it or not....is it just because some ppl cant have kids and want to adopt...maybe thats the higher powers saying u dont deserve kids....

It all comes down to the persons choice and no one else should have any input quite simple.

Canadian to btw

I was hoping it would get better but still don't see a single decent argument in here. You're saying it's "in development" so therefore it's ok to kill? You really see no issues with that logic?

So something being a choice means that it's something that should be legal? Is buying a machine gun and shooting up a hospital a choice that a person has? I guess it should be legal then.

Anyone not willing to adopt one of these unpriveliged kids that are given up for adoption, once they are born today should shut the fuck up about being pro-life because you are a lying piece of shit.
You only care about unborn kids because of your backward religious nonsense, all of you don't give a shit about what happens to those same kids once they are born, so shut the fuck up you lying hypocritical pieces of human waste.

So the choices are adopt a baby or kill a baby?

Fuck off dude.

You're seriously arguing that only people who adopt children should be pro life or they aren't being consistent? That's just silly. You really think people who spend their time arguing for not killing the unborn don't care about children in general? Yeah, ok.

Thats murder.....you're making a pathetic example,do you have kids??????Did mommy kill youre little brother/sister is that why your so strongly against abortion.

It's murder whether it's before going through the birth canal or after. It's not some magical passageway lol.

If you have anything intelligent to add then please do but you sound like a child yourself.

are you arguing second trimester fetuses feel pain?

It's debated among scientists but it appears to be around 20 weeks or so. The second trimester is from 13-28. So yeah they do feel pain within the second trimester.

I don't get into the pain talk much because I don't think it makes any difference. Feeling pain isn't what gives a person value.

More ridiculous replies with no substance.

"I would reply but..."

Always a but.

Please dazzle us with your wicked smart killing babies argument.
You forgot to make sense again.
There was no but in my post. And I didn't offer to share pro-choice arguments. {<huh}

Last edited:
It's debated among scientists but it appears to be around 20 weeks or so. The second trimester is from 13-28. So yeah they do feel pain within the second trimester.

I don't get into the pain talk much because I don't think it makes any difference. Feeling pain isn't what gives a person value.
I'm not an expert on the subject but it looks like it's pretty firmly in the third. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/201429

I'm alright with a late term ban wwexceptions where the fetus won't survive or the mothers life is actually threatened.

I mentioned pain because you did, sentience extends to the ability to feel and perceive generally. The fetus just doesn't have the wiring for that until later on.

You forgot to make sense again.
There was not but in my post. And I didn't offer to share pro-choice arguments. {<huh}

Another non reply. Throw up a picture and maybe they won't notice.

The actual topic is abortion. And specifically second trimester abortion.

I'm curious why we want to kill American babies and at the same time bring in border kids.

Maybe encourage American kids and discourage illegal border crossers.

This would be impractical though.
It would require legalisation of infanticide, or the surrender of the right to an abortion.

You cannot defend abortion (particularly late-term abortion) while simultaneously holding the moral high ground and acknowledging the reality if what abortion is.
The lie is a convenience, and if we know nothing else about pro-abortionists, we do know that they value convenience above all.

Another non reply. Throw up a picture and maybe they won't notice.

The actual topic is abortion. And specifically second trimester abortion.

I'm curious why we want to kill American babies and at the same time bring in border kids.

Maybe encourage American kids and discourage illegal border crossers.
You raise a good point, instead of just trying to throw what laws on the books they can and waiting for them to get thrown out after bouncing off Planned Parenthood v. Casey, the anti-abortion lobby could be more successful by fostering conditions that would reduce the rate of abortions. Not getting on school boards just to push abstinence only education so the kids never learn what a condom is would be a good start and cost nothing.

This would be impractical though.
It would require legalisation of infanticide, or the surrender of the right to an abortion.

You cannot defend abortion (particularly late-term abortion) while simultaneously holding the moral high ground and acknowledging the reality if what abortion is.
The lie is a convenience, and if we know nothing else about pro-abortionists, we do know that they value convenience above all.

It certainly is about convenience....we were both young and had no aspirations to concieve a child at the time...so we decided on abortion sure we killed it but it is what it is....what give it to some baron ass couple who obviously weren't suppose to have kids....abortion is a choice and its not ever going to dissappear if not become more accessible to ppl

Back