Social Doctor drops disturbing information to congress in regards to second trimester abortion

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Edit: The video has been changed to the full length account of Dr. Levatino.

I think my previous thread on this was moved due to not having enough content in the OP. (Only thing I could guess after looking at the forum guidelines).

Looking to see what pro choice advocates think when they see what this doctor is describing. I think people tend to think that this kind of an abortion is a myth or isn't really as bad as it sounds. I think for lots of people hearing it from someone who performs them is eye opening.

I can think of little justifications for this type of "procedure". Only very rare and very extreme cases should ever need something like this as far as I can tell. Perhaps the baby isn't going to survive and is likely to kill the mother. Something like that. Otherwise I feel strongly this should be illegal. It would be nice if the majority could agree on clear common sense guidelines here. I would prefer that all abortions are very rare because people view any human life with much respect. The unborn should have rights that the mother can't just take away because the circumstances aren't great for her.

This topic tends to bring up other issues like sex education in America and access to birth control. I am completely on board with making all of that better. Anyone who isn't interested in helping young girls make better decisions is part of the problem. Same goes for young men who act wrecklessly and get these girls pregnant. Thanks and let me know what you think of the video.

Last edited:
Let me begin by asserting, without evidence, that you are attempting to push religious values on me. If you deny this I will proceed to claim you are a misogynist incel-type.

Good day, sir.

Were you under the impression that major surgery is pleasant?

Damn.
It's just a bunch of cells that can't survive without the mother is the most ridiculous argument I've heard.

The excuses will keep coming because it's a billion dollar business.

The people against abortion are the same people against welfare and they're the same people who bitch about fatherless children being a burden on society.

Want to make abortions illegal? Plan on drastically expanding welfare for single parents, vastly more money for special needs kids, among other things.

Otherwise don't complain that these people are a burden on society or that abortions are inhumane- because forcing women to give birth to infants with extreme birth defects, underage birth, no abortions for pregnant by rape, etc is what's fucking inhumane.

The people against abortion are the same people against welfare and they're the same people who bitch about fatherless children being a burden on society.

Want to make abortions illegal? Plan on drastically expanding welfare for single parents, vastly more money for special needs kids, among other things.

Otherwise don't complain that these people are a burden on society or that abortions are inhumane- because forcing women to give birth to infants with extreme birth defects, underage birth, no abortions for pregnant by rape, etc is what's fucking inhumane.

And the people in favour of abortion are the same idiots who think that mass immigration is necessary because "we need a larger labour force" or because it would be inhumane to leave people in their own countries.

They're also the fuck-wits who claim that everything else is racist when it disproportionately affects black people.

Damn.
It's just a bunch of cells that can't survive without the mother is the most ridiculous argument I've heard.

The excuses will keep coming because it's a billion dollar business.
You really think its just about money?
Doctors are fine with "murdering" children for money?

Just accept that people don't have the same opinion on this subject as you.
To many people, it isn't a human life until it's formed to a certain point, or until it can survive and live on its own.

Welfare and fatherless kids aren't close to the same as killing babies.

The fact that you equate them is ridiculous and says a lot about your stance on abortion.

Nobody is complaining about disabled children or rape babies.

Inhumane? You should watch an actual abortion.

You really think its just about money?
Doctors are fine with "murdering" children for money?

Just accept that people don't have the same opinion on this subject as you.
To many people, it isn't a human life until it's formed to a certain point, or until it can survive and live on its own.

You're trash. Yes I believe some doctors will murder babies for money. This shit isn't new.

Yours is better. Keep supporting baby murder tough guy.
Lol at tough guy
Your dumbass started with the shit talking. I civilly disagreed with your original post, but I didn't insult you.
Take your fake news outta here. You can't murder something that isn't alive

I'm ok with liberal parents having abortions.

The world would do well with less gender confused, participation ribbon getting, victim playing, man-bun wearing, athletically deficient, minority enabling, virtue signaling, white knighting, fat enabling, spectrum residing, skittle haired snowflakes.

Lol at tough guy
Your dumbass started with the shit talking. I civilly disagreed with your original post, but I didn't insult you.
Basic biology, unborn baby is alive.

Lol at tough guy

Lol at you being civil. (I'm cool and hip and posted a Stone Cold middle finger).

What is fake?
You're being disingenuous. I don't think you actually care about this particular issue.

You literally just watch for things like this to throw your useless two cents in.

You will never be in a position to have a child you absolute abortion of a human being.

While maybe you're right about some people this is not my experience as one of those people against abortion. I'm ok with having forms of welfare, I just don't like it being abused so hard by able bodied people. I also would never argue that fatherless children are a burden on society. What I do argue is that bad fathers are a problem in society and that should be fixed. I don't see how those two issues can be used to justify abortion.

No one is forced to be a single parent. Adoption works and if there are issues with adoption then those should be fixed.

When I talk about abortion I am generally omitting extreme cases as they are the vast minority and I think there can be common sense parameters there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back