Dana White Calls Vince McMahon ‘The Michael Jordan of the Business World’

Trump>Vince>Dana

<TheDonald>

4F_MVoKdx1c-yMQSQnFmClJNgfgjp5oRHUeZ2S7zzso.gif

Guess that makes Dana like the Steve Kerr of the business world or something

Stone Cold showing up at UFC 300 confirmed

crucial moment in WWE history. WWE ratings were marginally lower than WCW on weekly basis. that monday night over on WCW eric bishoff was trashing WWE about how their dropout mankind was gonna win the championship on raw that was pre recorded and wasnt live, braging about how the WCW brand was better. with the free WWE promo on a live WCW program it backfired on him due to mankinds following in the hardcore wrestling scene and WCW ratings absolutely tanked. WCW lost 600k viewers in seconds and the WWE gained them all. they never recovered. WWE purchased them roughly 2-3 years later.

Vince face looks like melted candle wax in that photo wtf

View attachment 1008541

In the present day, Dana White and Vince McMahon are essentially part of the same team. That wasn’t always the case.

“My history with Vince isn’t a good one,” White told Sports Illustrated. “He tried to f---k me so many times for no reason whatsoever except just to f---k me. But that’s in the past. Now that Vince and I are allies, no one’s been a better partner than Vince.”

The UFC and World World Wrestling Entertainment officially merged under the parent company TKO Group Holdings in September. White became UFC CEO as a result, but his duties haven’t changed significantly, while McMahon remains executive chairman of WWE. What has changed is the relationship between the two company heads.

“Since Day 1 of the deal, it’s like I’m dealing with a different guy,” White said. “It goes to show that when you oppose him, or he thinks you are opposing him, the guy comes after you blindly. Once you are aligned, Vince is an incredible partner.

“We’ve probably spoken on the phone 20 times since the deal. It’s all added-value conversation — with Vince doing work and raising the bar for both companies.”

Continue Reading
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/D...e-Michael-Jordan-of-the-Business-World-191505

I wouldn't be friends or even civil to someone that said this about me.

View attachment 1008541

In the present day, Dana White and Vince McMahon are essentially part of the same team. That wasn’t always the case.

“My history with Vince isn’t a good one,” White told Sports Illustrated. “He tried to f---k me so many times for no reason whatsoever except just to f---k me. But that’s in the past. Now that Vince and I are allies, no one’s been a better partner than Vince.”

The UFC and World World Wrestling Entertainment officially merged under the parent company TKO Group Holdings in September. White became UFC CEO as a result, but his duties haven’t changed significantly, while McMahon remains executive chairman of WWE. What has changed is the relationship between the two company heads.

“Since Day 1 of the deal, it’s like I’m dealing with a different guy,” White said. “It goes to show that when you oppose him, or he thinks you are opposing him, the guy comes after you blindly. Once you are aligned, Vince is an incredible partner.

“We’ve probably spoken on the phone 20 times since the deal. It’s all added-value conversation — with Vince doing work and raising the bar for both companies.”

Continue Reading
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/D...e-Michael-Jordan-of-the-Business-World-191505

Sorry, but he needs to find another accolate.
Brazilian's president already dubbed his son first!!!!

crucial moment in WWE history. WWE ratings were marginally lower than WCW on weekly basis. that monday night over on WCW eric bishoff was trashing WWE about how their dropout mankind was gonna win the championship on raw that was pre recorded and wasnt live, braging about how the WCW brand was better. with the free WWE promo on a live WCW program it backfired on him due to mankinds following in the hardcore wrestling scene and WCW ratings absolutely tanked. WCW lost 600k viewers in seconds and the WWE gained them all. they never recovered. WWE purchased them roughly 2-3 years later.
Dana needs that Attitude Era rub...

@Pliny Pete

Austin , Rock , Trips... you could literally feel this thru the TV

View attachment 1008541

'Partners' ? LOL ?

Vince is a co-owner and board member of TKO Group.

Vince is your boss, Dana.

Vince is one of kinda, there will never be a guy like him in our lifetime.

Some how dana managed to make himself the victim in the interview . Eat shit..

{<jordan}

but seriously, that’s pretty much the best compliment you can give

I don't give a shit about professional wrestling, slap fighting, bull riding, or any other lame ass redneck shit.

Other yokel sports- driving and shooting animals- also are not sports at all. Sorry.

Back