Crime Vince McMahon Accused Of Sex Trafficking

"The existence of Bigfoot isn't a conspiracy theory, if you actually believe it's real."

- Terrapin

You said I believe in several conspiracy theories and you can't even name one without lying and being dishonest.

This is actually who you are man... you spend a lot of time here way too much time for anyone with a life and this is who you are.

Think about that.

"The existence of Bigfoot isn't a conspiracy theory, if you actually believe it's real."

- Terrapin

You said I believe in several conspiracy theories and you can't even name one without lying and being dishonest.

This is actually who you are man... you spend a lot of time here way too much time for anyone with a life and this is who you are.

Think about that.

You said I believe in several conspiracy theories and you can't even name one
I just did, you fucking loon. Again, just because you believe in it, doesn't make any less of conspiracy theory.

I just did, you fucking loon. Again, just because you believe in it, doesn't make any less of conspiracy theory.
No you didn't.... You just lied about my position AGAIN.

This is who you are. You work for this.

Not even close. Marlena used to walk out with the bottom half of her tits hanging out. Trish had her tits pushed up to her chin. Damn near all of them were seen in thongs at one point or another. They actually had a couple of them fully expose their tits. The fuck are talking about?

I mean to wrestle.

This is what Sable used to wear in ring.

brock-lesnar-sable-6-3406dd58f8c24e7a92d2cace232e17ac.jpg

coh170031ta61.jpg

This is what Alexa Bliss wears now.

Basically she was OK with it as long as he paid her. He should have honored his agreement, we'd be none of wiser at how much of a degenerate he is. Now everything will get exposed and a jury gets to decide.

Brought it on himself tbh, fuck em.

I mean to wrestle.

This is what Sable used to wear in ring.

brock-lesnar-sable-6-3406dd58f8c24e7a92d2cace232e17ac.jpg

coh170031ta61.jpg

This is what Alexa Bliss wears now.
Sable wasn't around back then to wrestle. She did wrestle a few times over years, but her primary function was sex appeal, huge set of knockers and eye candy.

Her purpose was to get the 18-35 male age demographic watching to see if a tit popped out

She couldn't wrestle, had no personality and nothing outside flashing her tits

Her peak moment in wwf was the fully loaded ppv bikini contest, where she came out with handprints on her tits instead of a bikini

Sable wasn't around back then to wrestle. She did wrestle a few times over years, but her primary function was sex appeal, huge set of knockers and eye candy.

Her purpose was to get the 18-35 male age demographic watching to see if a tit popped out
I can assure you that age bracket went a lot lower than 18...

She couldn't wrestle, had no personality and nothing outside flashing her tits

Her peak moment in wwf was the fully loaded ppv bikini contest, where she came out with handprints on her tits instead of a bikini
I remember that one. Jackie had her titty pop out earlier that night.

I remember that one. Jackie had her titty pop out earlier that night.
Jackie could never keep those bolt on's in check. God bless her. She didn't give a fuck. She straight up got her shirt ripped off over in one of them England PPV's and let those headlights shine.

Back