Crime Vince McMahon Accused Of Sex Trafficking

Reminded me of a funny post I saw:

"There's a 0% chance of Vince McMahon returning to the WWE, which means there's a 100% chance of Vince not returning to the WWE." - Scott Steiner

- As a fan. I hope Vince never comes back. When Triple H assumed, we got so much good-matchs. Great workers that never got a chance to shine. Vince returned, and his old stupid jokes and booking came back.

I would love to see someone working under the Sin Cara mask.
Jorge Arias was so good. Sadly that his super-human strenght, made he gets hurt, doing so many power spots.

'Then you add shittin on someone's head into the mix?!? Vince's chance of returnin' DRASTIC GO DOWN!' - Scott Steiner, probably

Reminded me of a funny post I saw:

"There's a 0% chance of Vince McMahon returning to the WWE, which means there's a 100% chance of Vince not returning to the WWE." - Scott Steiner

Anyone that is surprised, or in denial about, Vince being a giant piece of shit, really needs to look into WWE history. Stories similar to this, or worse, have been making rounds since the late 90s. Its not even a new reason to hate the man, just more public now.

Anyone that is surprised, or in denial about, Vince being a giant piece of shit, really needs to look into WWE history. Stories similar to this, or worse, have been making rounds since the late 90s. Its not even a new reason to hate the man, just more public now.
These allegations are really nothing, compared to the "ring boy" shit. WWE has been operating a highly illegal brothel for pedophiles and rapists for quite some time, and very few ever spoke out against it. It all coming down to some woman who may or may not have been a willing participant in the debauchery, is practically a pass, compared to real sick shit that's been going on for decades.

- If Triple H coundt get a good match from him. Nobody could...

Triple H never carried anyone to a great match, he was lucky to have had great opponents and creative control. He's good, nowhere near great.

He's a great booker, no question, but dude rode coattails all the way to the top and had no qualms jumping ship when it suited him, "all about the game and how you play"

Triple H never carried anyone to a great match, he was lucky to have had great opponents and creative control. He's good, nowhere near great.
I don't know if that's fair. The man got buried right around when he was supposed to peak(while previously getting noticed with one of the most recycled gimmicks in the business), had to re-invent himself, fought through devastating injuries, has many classic matches, and naturally transitioned into a corporate leadership position, and was successful at that too.

Did he elevate lesser talent? No, but neither did The Rock and many others in that tip top sphere. There's only a handful of guys who put their egos aside to do that, and play that role. I don't think it's a defining quality of an all time great.

Triple H from 99-01 was really good. He had some good stuff going in 02 after his return from the torn quad too. Then his reign of terror made me never want to watch another match with him ever again.

Also, the Rock is not the right comparison to make. He lost clean and put over guys like Hurricane, Jericho, Angle, Brock, and several others while at the top of his game. Triple H hardly ever lost clean to up and comers like that.

I don't know if that's fair. The man got buried right around when he was supposed to peak(while previously getting noticed with one of the most recycled gimmicks in the business), had to re-invent himself, fought through devastating injuries, has many classic matches, and naturally transitioned into a corporate leadership position, and was successful at that too.

Did he elevate lesser talent? No, but neither did The Rock and many others in that tip top sphere. There's only a handful of guys who put their egos aside to do that, and play that role. I don't think it's a defining quality of an all time great.

Triple H is one of the best in ring wrestlers ever.
If he was average.

He was never the main draw. In-ring Triple H was his best in a support role to prop up the superstar.

He COULD have been an all-time great babyface, which the crowds pay to see, but from a storytelling perspective he was far better as a heel... effective opposition against the babyfaces.

Triple-H was the best career heel against Rock & Steve Austin, and Mick Foley, and later an awesome on-screen heel against Orton, Batista, John Cena and a mentor behind the scenes.
And he had two of Undertaker's best WM matches.

Thrawn, your claim...
Triple H never carried anyone to a great match
...is laughable.

I'm not a huge fan of the 'Mount Washington of Pro Wrestling' debate because limiting it to 4 names is laughable, but if it a debate between a separate Mount Washington for heels & babyfaces, there's two names that should be on everyone's heel list -

Triple-H
&
(Ironically)
Vince McMahon
bc2ae050-vince-mcmahon.png

There's no such thing as all time great in WWE. It's just all b******* ego and pride and the very worst of human nature.

Anyone who has ever watched it and liked it should reconsider their values and grow a little bit as a person.

Anyone who grows as a human being will outgrow the WWE.

There's no such thing as all time great in WWE. It's just all b******* ego and pride and the very worst of human nature.

Anyone who has ever watched it and liked it should reconsider their values and grow a little bit as a person.

i mean sure she might be a little bit older, and dead, but i still want to bang Mae Young just as much as i did 24 years ago when i first got a glimpse of those puppies.

it's still real to me dammit! and don't you try to tell me that you wouldn't have a slice of that poontang pie either.

You believe in Bigfoot.

Very well. Good Sir, please provide examples of where he carried his opponent to a great match.
If one wrestler 'carries' the other 'to a great match' then it ain't a great match.

Triple H from 99-01 was really good. He had some good stuff going in 02 after his return from the torn quad too. Then his reign of terror made me never want to watch another match with him ever again.

Also, the Rock is not the right comparison to make. He lost clean and put over guys like Hurricane, Jericho, Angle, Brock, and several others while at the top of his game. Triple H hardly ever lost clean to up and comers like that.
But were there really any "up and comers" that made sense for HHH to lose to? HHH was one of those up and comers in that same talent pool, that needed a rub here and there to get to his spot, but during his time at the top, it seems(although my memory might be foggy) like it was him and a bunch of other established top guys just trading W's and L's, and not many waiting in the wings types, that were being held down.

I remember the "reign of terror", but I can't remember many who got truly fucked over by it, like a Cena/NXT deal, where it just made no sense for HHH to win. Maybe Booker T?

It's been a while though, so if you want to refresh my memory, go right ahead.

But were there really any "up and comers" that made sense for HHH to lose to? HHH was one of those up and comers in that same talent pool, that needed a rub here and there to get to his spot, but during his time at the top, it seems(although my memory might be foggy) like it was him and a bunch of other established top guys just trading W's and L's, and not many waiting in the wings types, that were being held down.

I remember the "reign of terror", but I can't remember many who got truly fucked over by it, like a Cena/NXT deal, where it just made no sense for HHH to win. Maybe Booker T?

He wasn't an up and comer, but he absolutely buried Booker T in their championship match. Made him look like a complete jobber, really. And it didn't have anything to do with a storyline, just totally buried him for no reason.

Very well. Good Sir, please provide examples of where he carried his opponent to a great match.
You know HHH was voted by Uncle Dave and all the dirtsheet marks as wrestler of the year in 2000, right? He absolutely was a great worker until his quad injury.

They aren’t going anywhere too big of a company but it went way downhill when they screwed Cody last year.

Last edited:

Booker T, Jericho, Angle...all of whom were made to look weak even if they did win..(sorry Book, you get Jobbed clean)

The Reign of Terror was bad...and partially responsible for the Super Cena era that followed...

You know HHH was voted by Uncle Dave and all the dirtsheet marks as wrestler of the year in 2000, right? He absolutely was a great worker until his quad injury.

Still waiting for an example of his in ring prowess that didn't involve someone else doing most of the work....

Back