Lawsuit Against Vince McMahon Names Brock Lesnar

Vince is getting sued over sexual misconduct claims which could be a pretty big deal for TKO since Vince leveraged his way back in during the WWE and UFC merger.

One of the claims in the lawsuit is that Vince tried to get the women seeing him to create personalized sexual content for a WWE star and former UFC champ they were trying to resign (pretty clearly Brock Lesnar). The suit also claims Vince shared explicit photos of her with Lesnar, who hasn't commented or denied it yet.

There are more gnarly details and serious allegations in the lawsuit against both Vince and Lesnar.
1706349695926.png

So who's the one who shat on the chicks, Vince, Brock or both?

I really don't like to get into drama like this but it involves figures I grew up watching. To think that one day this would be their downfall.

They specifically said former UFC heavyweight champion. Could be Cain but I don't think the timeline matches up with him.
I just saw this part where they included "ufc hw champ" so that eliminates a bunch. Brock, Cain, or someone else whose negotiations were otherwise unknown.

Punk was a HW champ but def not for the UFC side of that equation

I just saw this part where they included "ufc hw champ" so that eliminates a bunch. Brock, Cain, or someone else whose negotiations were otherwise unknown.

Punk was a HW champ but def not for the UFC side of that equation
Highly doubt they were trying to get Dan Severn to make a comeback either

His wife is 56 now, he was probably up for something new.

Brock has zero social skills, and I bet he rarely goes out to bars or anything like that.
Yeah but there’s ring rats everywhere. He didn’t need Vince

Not absolving Vince of any wrongdoing here; like abuse of power. But this girl got paid handsomely to be his unofficial concubine:

I wonder did he try to shit on her head dude is old & no diapers like trump?

Not absolving Vince of any wrongdoing here; like abuse of power. But this girl got paid handsomely to be his unofficial concubine:

Yeah, I totally hope my female family members could get paid that well to get raped, shit on, have their orifices torn from trauma, beat up and threatened.

Right on.

I recommend you look into how sexual traffickers employ various tactics to entrap woman because Vince just did the billionaire's version of the same tactics used by some gorilla pimp off the street.

Yes, she made a mistake into believing that having sex with Vince initially for the prospect at a well paying career. She's young and had recently experienced life-altering trauma where a break from someone like Vince probably seemed like a dream for the cost of having sex with a old man. However, that does not warrant her to essentially be groomed with a lavish lifestyle and then threatened to have it all taken away and then possibly blackballed and/or your reputation ruined by someone who has the power like Vince. Even 'if' the acts were consensual at first, this does not give permission to be progressively forced to perform more and more degrading acts or else you have your entire life ruined. This was a process of purposeful physiological grooming that doesn't happen overnight.
This is irrelevant but nobody is young at 40.

So for people who aren't reaching for ways to make this woman out to be a victim this is basically saying. She had no good intentions from the start took a gamble by using her sexuality as leverage not realizing she was replaceable only there for a short time

"She shouldn't expect to be discarded." She absolutely should, just because sex is involved doesn't mean she's not doing a job like everyone else. She's a hooked and exhibit. She's no different than the talent on the cards most are good for a season then when they're no longer over with the crowd it's time to look for someone knew.

Last edited:
Yeah, I totally hope my female family members could get paid that well to get raped, shit on, have their orifices torn from trauma, beat up and threatened.

Right on.
The rape didn't happen and she agreed to be shat on, it's her choice knuckle head. What part are you not understanding about this GROWN woman taking large sums of money to do all this and your feble insecure brain wanting to pretend she's a victim.

Absolute cringe take dude. According to the reports she was raped multiple times then pimped out to Vince's friends. Vince broke her down and made her dependent, then repeatedly abused her. Maybe actually read the documents and articles coming out about this before making comments that make you sound like an ignorant ass clown.
Bull shit.

The rape didn't happen and she agreed to be shat on, it's her choice knuckle head. What part are you not understanding about this GROWN woman taking large sums of money to do all this and your feble insecure brain wanting to pretend she's a victim.
You weren't there and don't know a goddamn thing. I'm comfortable with believing the plaintiff because the dude's been a scumbag his entire career, had multiple instances of sexual assault and general fuckery swept under the rug because of his money and power.

Also it's feeble, you simpleton. Time to take your medication so you don't go all spastic on your keyboard.

You weren't there and don't know a goddamn thing. I'm comfortable with believing the plaintiff because the dude's been a scumbag his entire career, had multiple instances of sexual assault and general fuckery swept under the rug because of his money and power.

Also it's feeble, you simpleton. Time to take your medication so you don't go all spastic on your keyboard.
You sound like a scorned one night stand when you talk about vince. You're clearly biased and emotionally immature. The same could be said about you in regards to being "not there" I'm simply saying there's no incriminating evidence that can even make me presume any rape occurred. You have some type of overlly dramatic vendetta against vince with overly exaggerated accusations and dialougue.

The only evidence we have is that she was compensated for these events that her conversations via text suggested she was a willing participant in. Text that she herself shared. Not Vince.

You wish I'd go "spastic over my keybored" but I'm not because I don't have to, you have to you think yelling like a screeched animal hides the fact that there is litterally no evidence of rape or coercion on vinces end and that you're just a bitter little man who wants to belive all of this for personal reasons. Grow up.

Is that you Vince?

This is irrelevant but nobody is young at 40.

So for people who aren't reaching for ways to make this woman out to be a victim this is basically saying. She had no good intentions from the start took a gamble by using her sexuality as leverage not realizing she was replaceable only there for a short time

"She shouldn't expect to be discarded." She absolutely should, just because sex is involved doesn't mean she's not doing a job like everyone else. She's a hooked and exhibit. She's no different than the talent on the cards most are good for a season then when they're no longer over with the crowd it's time to look for someone knew.

Bull shit.

You sound like a scorned one night stand when you talk about vince. You're clearly biased and emotionally immature. The same could be said about you in regards to being "not there" I'm simply saying there's no incriminating evidence that can even make me presume any rape occurred. You have some type of overlly dramatic vendetta against vince with overly exaggerated accusations and dialougue.

The only evidence we have is that she was compensated for these events that her conversations via text suggested she was a willing participant in. Text that she herself shared. Not Vince.

You wish I'd go "spastic over my keybored" but I'm not because I don't have to, you have to you think yelling like a screeched animal hides the fact that there is litterally no evidence of rape or coercion on vinces end and that you're just a bitter little man who wants to belive all of this for personal reasons. Grow up.

Bad publicity and retards who believe it.

Abuse of what power? Paying some hooker to do sex acts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back